• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    NBA 2K NBA 2k21 is so garbage that NBA TV is advertising the last years game instead

    NBA 2K NBA 2k21 is so garbage that NBA TV is advertising the last years game instead


    NBA 2k21 is so garbage that NBA TV is advertising the last years game instead

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    This had to be said lol

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:02 AM PST

    2k contests be like

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:25 PM PST

    The real reason why most of the 2k community is so toxic...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:26 PM PST

    ...is because 2k rewards selfishness.

    Here's an idea for 2K to make Park and REC less toxic and more enjoyable - give people more REP for getting assists than for scoring points.

    It promotes involving your teammates and people might be more willing to pass the ball and less willing to come into a game and curry slide every play and shoot 7/29 with 0 assists while I got no REP cause I barely touched the ball all game. Make it harder to REP up if you don't pass the ball and then maybe people wouldn't play so selfishly. Maybe people wouldn't quit so many games and force us to play with or against AI's. Maybe people wouldn't be arguing on the mic mid-game. Maybe people wouldn't be calling timeouts on each other. Maybe the community wouldn't be so toxic if sharing was rewarded instead of selfishness.

    Just an idea. Something has to change cause this is getting worse every year.

    submitted by /u/fusionbladez21
    [link] [comments]

    Travel? I only took 8 steps!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    This is what playing with good randoms looks like

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:42 AM PST

    Patrick Williams you good bro?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:53 AM PST

    TroyDanGaming quits on me after a whopping 4-point lead. This your guy, r/nba2k?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:55 PM PST

    This game is something else ��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Gotta get those boards no matter the cost

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:20 AM PST

    I think Julius Randle hates me now...��

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    The Ol’ Ball-Off-The-Butt Move

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Is Kawhi terrible for anybody else

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:40 PM PST

    It's gotten to the point where I don't even pass to him when he's open. He goes 7/20 every game and is missing wide open layups. Is anybody else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Senior-Variation1799
    [link] [comments]

    I was just trying to have some fun when this toxic kid starts taking the ball so I had to 1v1 him long story short here’s how the game ended ������

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    What’s the 2k community like on the Switch?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 01:47 AM PST

    I mainly play on Xbox but also have a switch, is the community big enough to make the switch?😂 How's the park and MyTeam modes on it?

    submitted by /u/SpiderDad13
    [link] [comments]

    Down 2 in OT in the Inferno Challenge, this happens, and Lebron dies inside a little

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Hiring former players as coaches in 2k21 Next Gen

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Is this feature still in the game?

    If so, what qualifies a player to show up as a coach you can hire?

    I'm doing a franchise with the Grizzlies, and I've had a center on my team for almost the entirety of it. In my own headcanon, this center is a great locker room guy who keeps the team together and motivated. He's likely gonna retire soon and it would be really cool to have him on as an assistant after his career is over.

    The problem is, he's been primarily a bench guy and has never produced amazing stats, so I don't think he will show up.

    submitted by /u/NuttyChilli
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best affiliation for Next gen Xbox ?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:10 PM PST

    Next Gen Rebounding Question

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:51 PM PST

    Quick backstory: I have a 7'0 240 lb C. Maxed wingspan, My vertical is 78, HoF Hustle Rebounder and 95 Defensive rebound.

    I went into the rec at 87 overall (I know I'm a terrible person but my squad needed a big man and I figured I'd at least be able to grab rebounds with above setup.) and I got matched up with a 91 offensive threat (6'8 215 lbs., weight might be off but he was close to minimum weight.) so I'm expecting him to be faster and have way more badges but I lost almost every 50/50 rebound.

    That's not the most frustrating part, it's like my center wouldn't even jump for the rebound 75% of the time. Which I don't understand at all.

    What am I doing wrong? Will it get better when I accumulate more badges? Or is the sweet spot just really 6'7-6'9 on next gen?

    submitted by /u/mdodgey
    [link] [comments]

    Where to learn fundamentals?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    I want to get better at the game and I want a place to learn. Best educational content? I'll take YouTube, articles, whatever.

    I especially want to learn how to play great defense.

    submitted by /u/Superman8218
    [link] [comments]

    [Current]2K21 6'5 Lock Down Finishing Build

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:15 AM PST

    [Current]2K21 6'5 Lock Down Finishing Build

    First, new to 2k, 2nd build (first primary shot creator) any tips on what badges to equip and tips to play lockdown?

    Second, can this build with badges protect the paint and rebound?

    https://preview.redd.it/pwz8hhnhtfd61.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=760dbff281ccf525678cba633d163cf1c832e907

    (hof on defensive on defensive and finishing)

    submitted by /u/_others
    [link] [comments]

    Is my badge progress tweakin? It’ll show that it moves but then instantly reduces it and I haven’t gotten a badge since the g league (im in my 5th game in the NBA)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:28 AM PST

    2k sucks man... WTF IS THIS?!?!?!?!?!?!?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:59 PM PST

    Best build I ever made... zero shooting badges but definitely makes up for the lack of shooting

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment