• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 5, 2021

    NBA 2K Floor is Jrue Holiday / Out of the league ???

    NBA 2K Floor is Jrue Holiday / Out of the league ???


    Floor is Jrue Holiday / Out of the league ???

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:55 PM PST

    Kids who learned how to play basketball from 2k

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 05:23 AM PST

    “This game is broken. All he does is Curry slide and cheese, no skill involved.”

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Gotta love shot like that on Ruffles.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    "Only person who could guard me was Dennis Rodman"

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:51 PM PST

    When you don’t have a pick dodger badge but Chase down is HOF ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 09:48 PM PST

    2k really needs to update the NBA store. Hayward & Kanter jerseys still being sold.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:08 PM PST

    Can't Find City Jerseys on the [Switch] port of 2K21

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:50 PM PST

    Hello, I have had the Switch port of 2K21 for a while, and I saw that they had put City Jerseys into the game, but I can't see them in my version.

    I don't know if it's only limited to next gen, which would be extremely stupid, or they just don't really do anything to the Switch port, which is really unfair.

    Thanks for the help in advance!

    submitted by /u/sjarretth1
    [link] [comments]

    Knicks ALWAYS seem to decline RJ Barrett’s Team Option in MyLEAGUE (PS4)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 11:36 PM PST

    It's so weird to me, because in this particular save RJ averaged 17ppg and his overall/potential jumped up a significant amount, yet they still declined his option. It seems to be the case no matter how well he performs. Same thing with Michael Porter Jr and the Nuggets, they never pick up his option either.

    Has anyone ever seen otherwise in their saves? I think it must be in the Knicks coding to make dumb ass decisions, because they always declined Mitchell Robinson in previous games, too.

    submitted by /u/further_moore
    [link] [comments]

    From someone who has played every MyCareer since 2K10

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:24 AM PST

    Next-Gen 2K21 is by far the worst experience I have ever had. Even outside of the 2K series. The online modes specifically are a far cry from a basketball simulation now. I hated the game from day one, and hadn't played in about a month until today. I'd hoped it had changed but it was still the same terrible game it was at launch.

    I literally had two out of the three teams I played in Rec message me and say "don't try, we're grinding rep." The game and community has literally just become a bunch of sweats and wannabes exploiting every mechanic they can, just so they can update what rep they are in their Twitter bio. It's sad that I can't just hop on with my mates after work and play some simulation basketball. Ah well, we'll stick to other games for the foreseeable future.

    submitted by /u/-Bods-
    [link] [comments]

    I noticed every time I changed my number my player had a... reaction

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    People who shoot consistently, how do you do it?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 04:39 PM PST

    When I play on HOF difficultly I almost never get shots to go in, not even in park. On the other hand, when I play with randoms, they seem to shoot consistently even with slightly late or early shots. How do they do it, while I can't even make a at least one?

    submitted by /u/dcw125
    [link] [comments]

    Can AnyOne Tell Me What Camera This Is And What Settings Are Used For The Camera Angle? Thank You!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:26 PM PST

    Is it possible to update the 2K20 MyCareer roster on PC?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:34 PM PST

    I have 2K20 on PC and considering 2K21 on PC is based on the last gen version, I don't see enough changes to be worth upgrading over. So that being the case, I was wondering if there was a way to update the MyCareer roster to reflect the current league. I know you can create a roster in the main menu and even download user rosters, but this doesn't seem to effect MyCareer which is really the only mode I play. So does anyone know of any mods or anything that would do this, or is this just one of those things you have to buy the new game to get? It's on sale for half off right now so I guess it wouldn't be too much of a hit, but still.

    submitted by /u/Evilsj
    [link] [comments]

    How To Simulate Playoffs NBA 2K21

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    I was wondering how to Watch the final Minute of Simulated NBA Games on 2K21 as i have seen people do it on Youtube but i cant find out how.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Homeofrugby
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix 2kcard bug?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 10:13 PM PST

    Decided to play some Pro am 3v3 with my friends, and after a couple games I went to look at my 2kcard to see the stats. Not only did my Pro Am 3v3 stats not change, my park win % went from 77 to 38, and my 3 point % went from 60% to 23%

    My best guess is somehow the game bugged and switched my 2kcard with someones that I faced in the Pro Am 3v3? My stats are still the same on the VIP stats just the 2kcard looks so off now

    Edit: It also says that I have 8 park games played when I have 391 played this makes no sense I am so confused lmao

    submitted by /u/BigApple2247
    [link] [comments]

    Myleague shooting is too hard

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:37 AM PST

    hi i usually play myleague on 2k21 current gen but shooing is too hard so i can't hit the jumper.

    i'm using HOF Sliper. open shot chart after game, it seems have problem. in paintzone close shoot or layup is almost 90% made and out of paint every jumper is missing moreover the funny thing is CPU jumper is same.

    whether i using shot meter or aiming, Even if i turn off shot meter, every result is same.

    some people say hit the green and memorize hot zone but in the myleague it's impossible to hit the green to every player's shooting motion.

    I play 2k20 even now when 2k21 is released. In 2k20 myleague HOF or superstar slider Even if i can't hit the green and the aim is slightly off, the jumper is successful with a good chance if the shot selection is followed. but 2k21 is... weird.

    Is there anyone who feels the same?

    submitted by /u/SnooGadgets7481
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this X here and why can't I get rid of it? Help me please!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Why is this X here and why can't I get rid of it? Help me please!

    Giant gray X in the middle of my screen during game play.

    This only happens when playing a season game in MyNBA mode. If I load up a game in Play now, the x isn't t there.

    Anyone else experience this?

    https://preview.redd.it/r6yywzfbpf961.jpg?width=511&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8d3c87b87d1e326299f96eda3f087d2b7fe7bbc8

    submitted by /u/Nickd503
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best way make to make vc in next gen?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 01:17 AM PST

    After getting the game last week, I almost got all my badges from mc. I played about 50 games and simulated to the playoffs. Right now, I am currently at the finals and found making vc in mc is a grind. I am currently a 77 overall and barely earn any vc. Even though I have most of my endorsement! Does anyone a easier way to make vc without buying it?

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Its_Deathstroke
    [link] [comments]

    Does body shape affects movement speed? Split screen comparisons!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    Can someone help me create Bubba Wallace’s face for my player?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 08:49 PM PST

    So for my player, I'm using Bubba Wallace from NASCAR. He is now driving for Michael Jordan's new team so i thought it would be cool to use him in 2K and sign with Jordan brand while playing for the hornets. However, i suck at trying to make my player look like Bubba. It would be awesome if someone could help me set him up and send me the setup! Thanks

    submitted by /u/FeatheredIndians
    [link] [comments]

    Patch 1.07 Current Gen

    Posted: 04 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    just checked. Players that have been updated: - Beal - Simmons - Richaun Holmes - Draymond - Alex Smaigalic - Kemba - Derozan - Pandemic P (not with the braids) - Whiteside - Markieff Morris

    Mostly players that have scan in next gen was updated (except for the rookies and Naz Reid)

    Updated Courts: - Hawks - Blazers - Mavs - Hornets - Raptors - Suns - Cavs - Thunder

    they added the Hornets and the Heat city courts but i don't know why they didn't add the others.

    submitted by /u/ljfabs
    [link] [comments]

    This game doodoo

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Does anyone else hate playing with AI's in this game? I mean it's literally impossible to win if you got a team of 5 playing against a team of 3 with 2 AI's. I just got out of a game where the player were abusing the AI's. They both combined for 24 threes. On top of that you can't even play offense with AI's cause the other team is just gonna double. I mean it's honestly ridiculous how they "upgraded" the AI's overalls but not the actual gameplay of them. I literally dropped 50 and still lost the game. I kept getting triple teamed and everything, and the other team thought they were doing something. It's just annoying going against another team who think they're doing something special greening on the trash AI's. I mean I don't mind playing with them, just PLEASEEEE buff them a little bit man. This shit is irritating. At the same time how can the matchmaking be so bad to the point where we actually get AI's. 2K is so damn lazy at times man. This game has no skill gap at all. Everything is offensive based. It's just a mess man. Like how can you guard a 25% contest fading green 3? Back to back? Without takeover? Idk man. I just needed to rant.

    submitted by /u/These_Competition
    [link] [comments]

    Any Opinions or suggestions on this build?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2021 12:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment