• Breaking News

    Friday, December 18, 2020

    NBA 2K when you're 20-0 up on 2's and the other team comes back 20-22

    NBA 2K when you're 20-0 up on 2's and the other team comes back 20-22


    when you're 20-0 up on 2's and the other team comes back 20-22

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:13 PM PST

    Just had a super sick dunk in MyTeam with D Rose. Super realistic too.

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    You love to see it

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 02:26 AM PST

    Next gen shooting badge tier list

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:17 AM PST

    2k has officially cut the amount of rep earned from rec in half on next gen

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    So instead of increasing the amount of rep you gain from park games like people wanted they just severely cut rep in the most populated game mode as of now. I dont understand how you can be this inept.

    submitted by /u/qwilliams92
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing NBA 2k21 my career against the la clippers and they weren’t wearing their own jerseys, but wore the Dallas Mavericks jersey

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:51 PM PST

    i guess i have buns of steel and she has a magnet....

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:08 PM PST

    Former McDonald All-American and Kansas Jayhawks, Malik Newman

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 10:59 AM PST

    Can’t shoot in the park

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:24 AM PST

    Hey guys, I'm really struggling making shots in the park. I was hoping somebody would be able to help me out. I can't shoot for shit in the park and it's driving me nuts.

    I'm a 95ov sharpshooter with 95 three point and 95 mid range. I've fucked around with different jump shots, turned off the shot meter, shoot from my hot zones, etc. I can't figure this out. If anybody could help me out it would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/thaw1761
    [link] [comments]

    Robert Butler, a draft prospect from the Zalgiris Kaunas, proving to be the most clean-fitted man in the league. (2021 - Alternative Universe)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    What difficulty is the park set on? All-Star or Superstar?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:48 PM PST

    Current Gen: which version has the best experience overall?

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 11:36 PM PST

    Can’t play quick match with friends (PS5)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:33 PM PST

    Trying to play a quick match with my friend, pressed R3 to bring up the friends menu and send an invite.. my friend accepts the invite but then nothing happens. My friend said he doesn't even see the option to play with friends. Anyone else having issues?

    submitted by /u/insaneasiandunker
    [link] [comments]

    Historical roster

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:06 AM PST

    Hi guys!

    Wanted to make a historical roster for MyNBA to play in 2003 for example, do you maybe know if there is already some pre-made historical rosters for other years, like for Jordan era etc?

    It is hard to find it throug search bar in 2k, bt any suggestions will be appreciated!

    and btw, happy holidays 2k-mates!

    submitted by /u/mmaniac93
    [link] [comments]

    Loving the next gen graphics in the city

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 02:00 AM PST

    Best nba 2k21 song so far current gen?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 01:58 AM PST

    Mine is Chris Patrick swish

    submitted by /u/kvngcce
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer for the current gen is so boring

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 09:50 PM PST

    After you're drafted, the story ends. It feels unfinished. All that happens is the character's manager sends texts or emails regarding endorsements.

    I can't even check the league news to see trades and transactions.

    There are no halftime or postgame interviews. Collecting your VC from the manager is quicker than 2K19 (I skipped 20), but the lack of any cutscene seems lame.

    2K gave up on the current gen and focused entirely on the next generation consoles.

    MyCareer lacks soul altogether. It feels dead.

    submitted by /u/Starved-Nutritionist
    [link] [comments]

    2k has been robbing me out of VC. (Next Gen)

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    So I have been keeping track of my VC balance and the VC I've earned per my career game. I tracked three games yesterday back to back and after adding up the total it should be they were keeping 131VC per game. I've played 43 my career games and so far I've missed out on 5,633 VC. I'm wondering has anyone else notice that they don't not collect all of there VC after a my career game. I don't understand how they can honestly take anything from you that was earned. I saved the videos clips of all three games and will try to talk to someone from support to figure out how is that legal to do.

    submitted by /u/pc_da_outlaw
    [link] [comments]

    PS5 2k lost all my stuff, MyPlayer, everything. In need of urgent help. See below...

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 07:09 PM PST

    So finished my session for the evening after spending £40 on a build and then progressing to the start of college, I thought this would be a good time to log off. As I do this, I get a message from the ps5 saying there was a problem syncing data between the cloud and the console. I click solve problem and it solves it. I load up 2k again just to double check if all my stuff is still there and if it is saved, and just like that, poof, it's all gone. Only thing saved was a build I made from a few hours ago as a trial. Has my face scan on there and nothing else. The other build I spent £40 on is now gone, along with all its data/ history. Please help, what do I do. Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/kenedy77
    [link] [comments]

    This is my Suns rebrand

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 06:57 PM PST

    [PC] SEARCHING FOR Pink Diamond Robert Covington NBA 2K20

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:57 PM PST

    this may be the weirdest request anybody has made in some time but does anyone have the Buzzer Beater Pink Diamond Robert Covington for NBA 2K20 on PC?

    submitted by /u/jaxobwasted
    [link] [comments]

    Charging Fouls are driving me insane

    Posted: 17 Dec 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Why can't I drive at all on next Gen. I understand holding down R2 and driving into the guy, that can get called a charge. My problem is when I try to come down the court and just cross up my guy on the fly, or come around a screen immediately into a charge. I can't play this game when the refs blowing 15 charge calls a game.

    submitted by /u/Xachry
    [link] [comments]

    Giving you best jumpshot base

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Base 70 The releases are your preference but I run release 1 Paul pierce and release 2 Kobe 50/50 max speed

    I don't know why base 70 isn't talked about, it feels like the easy shot to time that I've ever used. I've been using strictly base 70 since 2k19 and now in next gen the base feels incredibly effortless to time, with the releases above the jumpshot just feels so smooth.

    submitted by /u/ArthurPolly
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment