• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    NBA 2K What 2k Has Become

    NBA 2K What 2k Has Become


    What 2k Has Become

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    If 2k adds this Curry Slide STEPBACK, I'm calling it quits.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:18 PM PST

    Since Y'all liked the first one... here's The Art of the Kill pt. 2: Getting Buckets Without the Cheese

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:16 AM PST

    It be your own teammate

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:38 PM PST

    I keep forgetting you can’t play actual basketball in 2K

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:17 AM PST

    One of my craziest blocks ever.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:22 PM PST

    We Need Mike Wang

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:50 PM PST

    I just encountered the special delivery+hotshot+shot off dribble meta today on PS5. In the words of Boogie Cousins, "It's getting ridiculous, it's really ridiculous. This is ridiculous man, ridiculous!"

    The shot off dribble meta was already toxic as it was, but the fact that guys can get team takeover and have the takeover badge specifically for boosting shot off dribble is really ridiculous.

    Mike Wang has been AWOL since December 4th and special delivery has been broken since launch. I don't see 2K doing anything about this so I guess we players who aren't gonna embrace the ridiculousness just gotta strap in and get dropped off.

    submitted by /u/LaMiXeY
    [link] [comments]

    Nba 2k21 current gen my player plays inconsistently every few days

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:41 AM PST

    I hope im not the only one but every 2-3 days in park my 2 way finisher plays differently. Like some days I can dunk on 99 overall paint beasts easily and others I can't even make layups on a 80 overall guard. And I knw how to play im a SS3 in park with a 65 win percentage; with 20 plus finishing with a 97 driving dunk plus skill boosts. And it happens on my play shot and scoring machine to lik sum days they just can't shoot as consistently as they normally do. At first I thought ppl were just playing good defense but after 10+ games against different ppl my player was still basically trash. So please let me knw if im the only one are is this an actual issue with the game.

    submitted by /u/Exotic-Patience2621
    [link] [comments]

    AI teammates are an absolute liability

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    Literally made this team yesterday. We've played 0 games. We're 0-17 with only 4 games played..... Simple thing to fix but they never will...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:21 PM PST

    pregame tunnel outfit

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:11 AM PST

    So what's the point of me buying a suit to wear if my player just wears some khakis and a plaid dress shirt?? really disappointed in this game overall. no postgame interviews either. 2k just kinda shit the bed on this one.

    submitted by /u/elsenhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Happy MLK Day Locker Code - Use this code for a Trae Young MLK City Edition jersey. Live until 6pm PT, "quantity reached" error fixed.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Changed my hair color and it got stuck like this ? Happen to anyone else?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    The sweet spot on Free Throw Rating. Full video on NBA 2K Tutes Channel

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    The new and improved collision detection engine was built from the ground up specifically for the more powerful next gen consoles.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:24 AM PST

    AD just got cheesed by the Curry slide

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:50 PM PST

    Best jumpshot/largest green window? *Next Gen*

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:35 PM PST

    I'm looking for the best possible jumpshot to use in 2k21 next gen. I am 6'7 with a 90 3 ball if that matters at all. I am looking to find the best jumper with the highest green window. If you could also let me know if its a pure jumper or supposed to be blended or what. Thanks! (I was originally using kobe and liked it but eventually felt like it was too slow/could be better. Now using dante exum but im seeing posts to not use it. It seems awful spot up shooting but really good off the dribble?)

    submitted by /u/ndehm10
    [link] [comments]

    Should add those in 2k

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Suggestions on the second unit? Looking for some quality downgrades or cheesy sleepers. More details in the comments

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:43 AM PST

    Crazy Spider-Man dunk I got with funny animation after

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:53 PM PST

    Shot Timing or Shot Aiming?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    As a newbie, which would be better for me to learn? With how unforgiving aiming is, does it have any benefits?

    submitted by /u/OG_Felwinter
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about shooting 3s and long range shots in the Park:

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:19 PM PST

    So, I have a 90 3pt on one of my builds. Be me. Head to 2s to play a game. Wide Open 3, marked as wide open on shot feedback, barely miss the green, brick it. rinse and repeat x3 more times. Then my opponent has the same shot, me closing the gap on the 3 pt line for the final shot. Green. Am I just trash?

    (Edit: We're all under 80 overall in this game, myself being a 72 overall pg at that point.)

    submitted by /u/OrangeOperator7
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t care if you have a 90+ win% or shooting%, if you rely on or abuse fades you are bad at this game

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:27 AM PST

    And I guarantee you were bad at every other 2K before this. This game is so far from being a realistic interpretation of basketball and all these people are out here making it worse by abusing broken mechanics. And yes, I know the 2K series isn't necessarily renowned for being a realistic basketball sim, but the past games have been a much closer representation - in that you can actually win purely by running proper plays and playing with high IQ. In this game, anyone can win regardless of IQ and skill simply because fading is broken and defense is as bad as it's ever been.

    submitted by /u/-Bods-
    [link] [comments]

    Why Is it so hard to shoot online

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    I have an 88 three, max badges, and I still can't fucking shoot. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/Oost10DC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment