• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 23, 2020

    NBA 2K Me wide open in the paint while a "dribble god" keeps Curry sliding.

    NBA 2K Me wide open in the paint while a "dribble god" keeps Curry sliding.


    Me wide open in the paint while a "dribble god" keeps Curry sliding.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:25 PM PST

    39 year old Steph Curry, grinding in the G League

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Couldn't watch the NBA games today at all

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:42 PM PST

    I turned that baby on expecting basketball and all I got was a buncha people running around spamming passes and jacking up stand still shots. No curry sliding anywhere (do they even know the combo??). No contact dunks (wtf?? they're so easy to trigger!). All these silly teams went out and got too many PG/SG/SF. Where's the 5 out offense with 5 PF shooters? Do NBA teams not have 15 well rounded players??? SMH no wonder the ratings are dropping.

    submitted by /u/imsin
    [link] [comments]

    Did this on my Xbox which 2k couldn't do

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:21 PM PST

    2K19 Neighborhood looking full in its last days

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    okay ref that's too much

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 07:15 PM PST

    2 Way 3 level scorer nice

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Traded kyrie to a random team and rebuilt it, got okc, this happened in the second year

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 06:17 PM PST

    ONLINE Mycareer

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 11:32 PM PST

    Hear me out.

    So I feel like there are only a select few who actually enjoy mindlessly grinding mycareer. However, what if there was an option to invite your friends. Similar to the online play now "locker room". You hop on to 'Mycareer Online", invite up to 4 friends, and then you all can mindlessly grind mycareer together. That way it is atleast a bit more fun, and a lot easier then going into rec with no badges and not getting any badge progress.

    Thoughts??

    submitted by /u/Rebound--
    [link] [comments]

    Can SF get same Rep as Bigmans ?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Hello everyone I will make a build in current gen for rec 6'10 sf max wingspan for playing as a center bigman. My main reason is getting rep . As you know bigmans are getting more rep from rebounds and blocks in 1 rec game. I will Make 6'10 sf red/yellow. Can I get the same rep as playing five in 1 rec game ör do I Need to make on pf or C for rep ?

    submitted by /u/batu_boy
    [link] [comments]

    Can we please Kyries Sage Burning as a pregame ritual??

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Part 3 of Drawing Next Gen Affiliations: North Side Knights

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    8 All stars MyLeague, finally did it

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:30 PM PST

    (2K20) Guys I'm in the year 2051, I have played 31 seasons of MyLeague, I play 29 game seasons. I've had no exact goal over this course of time as I win every game but I enjoy taking fictional players to the hall of fame for some reason. I finally managed to get 8 guys in an all star game. I've done 7 three times, 6 a ton, always get at least 5, except for that one rebuild year but we won't talk about that. Anyway if anyone has any questions about a 30+ season journey let me know. Btw only 1 player has gotten 5000+ points in that time and they stop retiring your jerseys for some reason after a while

    submitted by /u/brotherdalmation23
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to play a franchise mode where the schedule is the same as the actual nba?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:38 PM PST

    For example I want to use the warriors and they played the nets today but I started a couple mynba franchises and the schedule is not real?

    submitted by /u/whatsurplan2nite
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have this issue on the Series S

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:15 AM PST

    ohhhh snap - caught some dudes who have played over a thousand fake 2v2 games on Next-Gen to rep up or for whatever reason

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 09:00 PM PST

    ******This is a true story and I have all the screen shots, game clips, and screen names to prove it lol. Happy to share with anyone that is weird enough to care that much*******

    Alright y'all, get your milk and cookies out of your on-court backpacks because I got a next-gen 2k21 detective story for you.

    Detective stories come in all different shapes and sizes, and before I come across as some annoying snitch type, you should know that this story belongs in the category of "dumbass (me) accidentally and unknowingly uncovers a conspiracy"

    In between grinding my build up to 99, I've taken to just chilling out in the city on my phone scrolling through names and randomly looking at people's builds and stats. For one, I'm curious just how many people are rolling with the 6'7" dummy-god, and besides that, I wanted to see if any unique builds would catch my eye.

    The first day of this tale began as just an average day in the city: the sun is out yet you can't see a damn thing on the court, the only women in the whole place are either working in stores or have punctuation marks over their heads, and there are NBA players chilling in big warehouses but you're not allowed in unless you can find the punctuation head-asses.

    So as I'm looking through people's stats I see something crazy, this one particular dude has played over a thousand games in Park and has a 95 percent win percentage, crazy averages and .....wait for it... only 5 fouls!?!! I send a screenshot of this to my friend and when it comes up how I came across this info he calls me creepy lol. Little does he know I'm about to take it to the next level of creepiness.

    So I decide that this dude is a G at the game and I need to either watch him play or better yet step on the court and see what's up. I decide that he must be a 2s player since max-sweat stats and I check my affiliation 2s courts since I'm already there but no luck.

    My first guess, that I will find him in the Beast of the East courts, turns out to be correct. I bust out the free skateboard (thx 2k! you have our back!) and ride over, but this was not gonna be the day I get to go against the best of the best of the beasts. I'm running up to the 2s court just as their game ends and then all 4 players disappear.

    I didn't think anything of it, just figured it was bad timing on my part. What I noticed next also didn't make me suspicious but I should've known! When those 4 people all disappeared, I noticed that I was so lazer focused on the 2s courts that I didn't realize that I was now THE ONLY PERSON in the whole Beasts park. Once I got over the fuzzy feeling of being the top rep player in the whole 'hood, I figured that's why they all left. The team they beat probably quit because they got destroyed and they probably deleted the game in shame, and the winning team probably left because there was no one left to destroy.

    I figured I would try again another day if I noticed the same screen name in my phone, plus now I knew the name of the teammate, too.

    Alright, so to wrap this up quick (lol sorry), today I saw the names in my phone again and immediately headed for the Beasts court again thinking surely I would get a game with these dudes this time! But yo, as soon as I stepped into the Beasts neighborhood, the courts were all empty AGAIN and I got a chill down my spine and you could cue the horror movie music. Suddenly I understood what was happening and the enormity of what I had stumbled on. I took my time walking over to the 2s court where I could see in the distance the outlines of 4 people, several scarves, some backpacks, weird sunglasses, and probably flip-flops. I could see the defenders, but they weren't getting smashed on, there were no ankles being broken or even becoming slightly tender. Dude's were standing still as the two players who I thought I could learn a thing or two from trying to play against just threw alley-oops to each other over and over! If you two fakers are out there reading this I want you to know, you did a hall of fame heart crusher on me.

    I ran up to the court and once again the game ended right when I got close enough to be seen and once again all 4 players disappeared into thin-air. Just as I felt the tears of betrayal welling up in my eyes, I suddenly took comfort in the fact that for the 2nd time in my short 2k21 career, I WAS TOP-REP PLAYER AGAIN BABY!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/speakersblasting
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else think the lighting and court design on MyCity courts is awful?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 10:44 AM PST

    I'm on the Western Wildcats and the court lighting and Lakers theme is pretty bad. The court is full of dark/shaded spots and the Lakers theme is a bit much, hopefully this gets updated

    submitted by /u/CPT-Quint
    [link] [comments]

    Perimeter Defense (next gen)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Hey all - now that I've been on next gen for a bit I have a question...

    In your experience do you find perimeter defense matters?

    I'll preface this with the fact I play mostly 2s. Therefore it's straight up iso ball on 90% of possessions. In past 2ks I always make builds with defense as a primary and take a lot of pride in my defense. Generally I think I'm pretty good at it. However this year , not sure if it's the game or if it's just me but I feel like I suck now. I find it's very difficult to defend a talented dribbler who ISO's and drive. Even when I correctly predict where they are going, they still manage to dunk. I basically have to pray I get a good animation defensively now.

    With that being said does perimeter defense even matter. I have 95 and HoF clamps and if you're an above average iso player I find this doesn't even help.

    So have a just fallen off a cliff with my defensive skills or is the game just tilted too heavily in the offense favor this year? And if it's the game then does it make more sense to prioritize steal in the build than perimeter def? A turnover on the 2s court is usually the difference between a win and loss

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jschutz13
    [link] [comments]

    2k21 PS5 Servers down.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:19 AM PST

    I've been waiting about 20 minutes for my earnings from my endorsements to save and nothing is happening. This happening for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Luis1623
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix body type glitch post patch?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:09 AM PST

    It seems as though they patched the method of fixing your player, rather than reverting the myplayer to the correct body type you initially selected. In any case, is there a means of getting the correct body type now post patch. It turned my built player into a slight and he's already min weight so he looks like a twig. Personally not what I was going for lol. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/djk1101
    [link] [comments]

    Holiday gift in park-current gen

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 08:11 PM PST

    I Saw someone get a gift from under a tree in new gen. Anyone know if they have that in current gen?

    submitted by /u/Jam_91
    [link] [comments]

    Helpppp!! Whenever I join my friends city or my own it spawns me here. I’ve changed my spawn point and still spawned here. I can’t get out or play any park games is there a fix?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2020 05:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment