• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 24, 2020

    NBA 2K Meanwhile on PS4 Trade Finder....

    NBA 2K Meanwhile on PS4 Trade Finder....


    Meanwhile on PS4 Trade Finder....

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:15 PM PST

    Poetry in motion... (melo part 7)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:47 AM PST

    I thought this was pretty funny. I stood in the way as long as a could lol.. Gotta love 2k logic.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 12:35 PM PST

    I know its current gen but i finally repped up to Superstar1. I never thought i'd hit SS1 because I always play with randoms.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Locker Code - NBASIM-2500VC-2021, Use this code for 2500 VC.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:03 PM PST

    One proof why bigger builds dominate Next-Gen

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    Just call me LB+LT

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 02:16 PM PST

    2K is getting corny again

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:04 AM PST

    Curry slide on the perimeter and spin gather in the paint.... the exploits are still there and all y'all corny ass players that claim to be good at the game yet you use these moves over and over... you are apart of the problem. It's just disappointing that 2K won't do anything about it.

    submitted by /u/WeezyOD
    [link] [comments]

    How am I suppose to have fun as a solo que player?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I don't see this game offering anything enjoyable to me at the moment. Why neglect a portion of us who don't party up?

    submitted by /u/TheMailerDaemonLives
    [link] [comments]

    No such thing as good fouls anymore.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:06 PM PST

    I think it's stupid that they removed good foul from teammate grade. Now essentially every foul is just bad. I just stopped Malcom Brogdon from getting an easy layup and lost all my takeover because they removed the good foul teammate grade boost. A small but dumb thing.

    submitted by /u/dswishy28
    [link] [comments]

    Seems like alot of people still don't know this, so I'm putting it here. Rim protector helps you not get dunked on.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 04:56 AM PST

    Double Rep events always bring out the best teammates

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Peja Stojakovic Jump shot

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 10:45 PM PST

    What Jump shot animation is closest to Peja Stojakovic?

    submitted by /u/GDInsane
    [link] [comments]

    Dwight tryna grab a handful

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Part 4 of Drawing Next Gen Affiliations: Western Wildcats

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 07:42 AM PST

    Perfect Meta Build

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:54 AM PST

    I think I created one of the best builds in the game. I doubt I'm the very first person to make this build on next gen but I made a PF (if you're into those) with 13/27/20/11 badge splits, but this build has 66 interior defense which may not sound like a lot but you get post move lockdown on gold. The trick to this is that I put accel at 50(you could also do this with 70 accel but it would take too much text to explain so ask me in the comments) which with HOF quick first step isn't a big deal imo and stamina at 80, I also made the wingspan 6'11. It can do everything a regular meta build can do just the sacrifice of some defensive and a couple playmaking badges for interior which I say is worth it since you can save yourself getting dunked on just a little more.

    submitted by /u/UniquelyConventional
    [link] [comments]

    Move... The Legend

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:34 AM PST

    I have pro stick function on dribbles only. I’m a playmaking shit creator so I assume that this is ideal since I’m using dribble moves. Should I stick with this?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 09:48 PM PST

    if I remove tattoos from one build will it affect my other builds

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:25 AM PST

    If I remove a tattoo from one of my players will it remove them from the rest of my players (next gen)

    submitted by /u/Greedy_Ease8314
    [link] [comments]

    My IRL Build in 2k21

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:25 AM PST

    Weird jump shot animation that makes you miss more?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:19 AM PST

    (Current Gen) When i shoot 3's or sometimes mid ranges, i occasionally get this weird animation where they leave their hand in the air and move to the side. When I get this animation it literally always misses and it's really annoying because it happens when i'm open and i know my shot so i always time it right in the center. Is there anyway to avoid getting this animation?

    submitted by /u/vZiya
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody else's Start Today still unavailable?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 01:20 PM PST

    It's pretty ridiculous that it says it's unavailable until the season starts when there were games last night

    submitted by /u/Gyuk21
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone figured out how to do quick play online?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:55 AM PST

    I'm on ps5, was trying to play online with my friend and spent about 2 hours trying to figure it out with no luck. Was able to invite to locker room but then nothing happens.

    Is it a bug in the game that 2k need to update or am I doing something wrong?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/SuperDuuu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment