• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    NBA 2K “I hate this game, HoF is super unrealistic up by 50 at the half and ish!”

    NBA 2K “I hate this game, HoF is super unrealistic up by 50 at the half and ish!”


    “I hate this game, HoF is super unrealistic up by 50 at the half and ish!”

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:39 PM PST

    The one time I guess most of the answers I actually win ��

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    New glitchy jumper for next gen

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:09 AM PST

    Just made this jumper and was greening consistently w 87 ovr scoring machine. Let me know ur thoughts

    Base: John Wall R1: Carmelo Anthony R2: Rudy gay Full speed 60-40 blend in favor of melo

    submitted by /u/Alternative_Quote514
    [link] [comments]

    Showing off my version of the Spurs jerseys/court. Had to use Timmy to model it. Thoughts?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:04 PM PST

    warehouse glitch walkthrough

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:40 PM PST

    1. find npc
    2. go to the correct warehouse
    3. make sure you get 20k rep and win the game

    method i've been using: 5 lobs and score 12 points

    if you do this correctly you should be able to repeat the warehouse over and over

    submitted by /u/owenkilledjared
    [link] [comments]

    full court lob on his own basket

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Is this 6’4 pg build next gen worthy??

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Love to see it.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    The Rec needs some serious improvements from defense, matchmaking, charging fouls, latency, etc

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:44 PM PST

    I'll start off by saying I'm not the greatest playing in the rec as i am in other game modes. This is my first time really playing rec so I'm getting used to it. Ive had my fair share of bad games and bad shots so I'm not going to put all the blame on 2k but this mode needs improvements.

    Matchmaking As A person who plays call of duty Im used to bad matchmaking and while i do understand not everyone has next gen the matchmaking needs to improve. Every game i have 1-2 AI teammates while Im going up against A full squad or I'm going up against 95 and up overalls who are all star/superstar rank while my teammates just got the game and below an 87.

    Latency This makes the game unplayable at times for some reason the feedback is so delayed i can't tell you how many times i shoot the ball or pass it but it doesn't register right away I'll have to press A or X 3 times before it finally registers resulting in A heavily contested shot or turnover. Not sure why this is an issue especially since i have an Ethernet cord.

    Defense Defense is really difficult to play this year, but not because theres A huge skill gap but because of how OP the game is. I played A game last night where A guy shot over 80% taking heavily contested shots where the defender was in his face and fadeaway three's. Curry slide is annoying but not impossible to guard. Intimidator feels useless because it doesn't activate half the time. If i have hof clamps and ankle braces i should not get blown by so easily regardless if they have quick first step HOF. Don't even get me started on the contact dunks. Good defensive players get punished for bad offense.

    Lag Me and my friends hace lagged out of several games even though our internet is good and we have Ethernet cord.

    Randoms/teammates This isn't 2ks fault but some of you need to actually learn the game of basketball and understand your role. Know when to cut, know when to switch on defense, learn what is and isn't A bad shot. Understand that just because you made the meta PF build that resembles Lebron, KD etc does not mean you need to do everything. Please stop dribbling and pass when you are being trapped. Don't consistently take heavily contested shots. Also if you're the player who flops or call A timeout or get A 5 second violation grow up. Had A teammate last night call timeouts and flop because we didn't pass him the ball. He was cold for one 2 he didn't make any shots and 3 his matchup dropped 24 on him before halftime. It's always the dudes who throw fits when they don't get the ball but never play defense you're hurting the team. Stop trying to play hero ball that's what positions and teammates are for.

    Charging foul This needs to be fixed ASAP so many times i get A charge when I'm not even dribbling into the defender 2k sucks my player into the defender causing A charge when he wasn't even taking A charge

    Animations This has been an issue for several 2ks. 2k has your player doing animations you can't control. Like when you lose the ball and he just stands there and doesn't go for it. Running in the opposite direction while on defense. Cutting when you are trying to go to the 3 point line. Doing an unnecessary reach in foul when you just tapped x.

    Bump steals/spamming X If i have HOF unpluckable i should not be losing the ball to bump steals or dribbling off the defenders foot i should only be ripped by people who have pick pocket hof. The amount of people who just spam x everytime with A 25 steal rating and get steals is unacceptable.

    Summary It's not all 2ks fault i need to play rec more and get used to it. I've had my share of bad games and bad shots and passes. However this game mode would be A lot more fun if 2k fixed these issues and people understood their role and played team basketball. Apologies for the super long post.

    submitted by /u/Lam8o
    [link] [comments]

    Excellent Shots 24/7

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:51 AM PST

    Banning grievers

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:36 PM PST

    Man playing all-star team up really isn't fun when the center gets pouty and commits violations over & over again because they don't get the ball how they like.

    sorry bro i'm not gonna watch you try to back down Shaq with Joel Embiid and get swatted 20 more times, the first 4 wasted possessions were enough.

    2k really needs to penalize people for playing bad basketball purposefully

    submitted by /u/ReallyUneducated
    [link] [comments]

    What’s with all the sorry ass playmaking shot creators in MyPark?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:28 PM PST

    I'm so sick of the goofy Curry crossovers that result in nothing but bricks. And they're a liability on defense. Just trash. Please make a better build.

    Sincerely, A tired paint beast.

    submitted by /u/jman8917
    [link] [comments]

    Mamba mentality question

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 11:40 PM PST

    Can I unlock new takeovers ? Ex getting my perimeter D to 80 unlocks lock takeover in the builder will that unlock when I get to 99 when I get mamba mentality? Its currently 76.

    submitted by /u/PhantomHavok
    [link] [comments]

    Next gen calls way to many charges

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    It's so frustrating playing my career and getting called for charges when you are posterizing someone who is clearly in the restricted zone. The restricted zone doesn't seem to matter at all as I constantly get called for charges against AI who are directly under the hoop I don't get it.

    submitted by /u/bcory44
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best standing dunk packages for 2k21 current gen

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:21 PM PST

    I have a PG 2 way finisher with 89 driving dunk and 94 standing dunk. I was wondering what the best packages for my build were since I cannot get bigman packages (shawn kemp, Dwight Howard). Appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/Abswxrd
    [link] [comments]

    Start Today in MyNBA

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 02:08 PM PST

    Does anyone know is Start Today is coming back this year? The season's started already and I want to make a MyNBA save with the existing stats, standings, schedule, etc. but it's not in the game yet. Does anyone know if they're even planning on adding this in a future update? It's one of my favorite features, any info would be nice, cant seem to find anything about it online.

    submitted by /u/perc_muncher
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to change the appearance of other players in the league? Like giving lebron different hair, green eyes, stuff like that.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:31 AM PST

    MyLeague/If you guys can help with the contracts i’ll be so grateful

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Hi guys I'm new in the 2k community and games.And my english is not very good as well.I how a Question and problem.Im playing myCarrer with Euroleague rosters(user-created).But after 1 season my most of player's contracts are expires.And then Im manually (by editing players one on on) extending contracts.But the other teams which is controlling by pc can't do this and after 1 season ALL players will be on the FREE AGENTS list.How can i renew all teams all players contracts automatically?

    submitted by /u/MathematicianBig7282
    [link] [comments]

    Struggles getting in online games in MyCareer

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I've been playing 2k more and more over the last two years and one thing that I've really noticed is how toxic some of the community is in the online MyCareer mode.. Why play 3s if you and your buddy are just going to play 2v3 the whole time on offense and never pass the ball? Just go play 2s. I'm also tired of people judging other players by their rep and refusing to play games with someone because of their rep level.

    One of my good friends is a Pro 3 and was trying to play by himself last night and a guy kept stepping off every time he stepped on the court. My friend messaged the guy and was like grow up and let's play and the response was "rep up". How are you supposed to rep up if you're never able to even get in a game unless you're playing with your friends?

    The more I've played this game the more I've realized that people just care about winning and will constantly seek out games that they think will be "easy" wins. I've seen 98+ overall SS1 and above step off the court after a win just to come check out our rep and overalls before stepping back on the court. Just play the damn game.

    It's just frustrating seeing this happen to so many other people, myself included. The community needs to do better. Also, I know not everyone is like this so I appreciate all of you out there who just want to play and have fun and you're not one of those toxic players.

    submitted by /u/sa__5
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get a classic Lakers jersey in Park? (Not my player)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:10 PM PST

    Got Traded in MyCareer

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:50 AM PST

    I had a super team with the Miami Heat including Kyrie at PG, me at SG, Kawhi at SF, Giannis at PF, and Bam at C but I got traded for Zach Lavine.

    Rip to the perfect season

    submitted by /u/Specs78
    [link] [comments]

    MyLeague with ps4 and ps5

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:43 AM PST

    I have a ps5 and my friend has ps4. Can we play in a myleague together?

    submitted by /u/naterdee90
    [link] [comments]

    FPS on PS5 seems pretty inconsistent?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Just got next-gen 2K21 on PS5. Playing MyCareer and a little MyTeam. The frames seem wildly inconsistent. My TV's info HUD says it's outputting at 4K and 60fps, but the frames are all over the place. The MyCareer scenes and leading into tip-off seem to be below 60, then it might transition into 60 during the first possession? It's hard to tell.

    Are there graphics settings I'm missing somewhere? Everything else I've played on the PS5 so far at 4K/60 has ran great, like Destiny 2, Astro's, and Bugsnax. Is the game just kind of unoptimized?

    submitted by /u/Ode1st
    [link] [comments]

    '96 Jordan burns his '93 team, hits his first 10 shots en route to 45 pts

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:51 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment