• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    NBA 2K Me looking at teammates that are gonna get traded as soon as the option becomes available

    NBA 2K Me looking at teammates that are gonna get traded as soon as the option becomes available


    Me looking at teammates that are gonna get traded as soon as the option becomes available

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:04 PM PST

    2klab exists because of 2k's incompetence

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:50 AM PST

    If 2k would just tell us exactly what attributes and badges do, and jumpshots were purely cosmetic like they should be and didn't have different "green windows" and make percentages, there almost wouldn't be a need for 2klab.

    Just to be clear, this is no offense to them because I like their content and I'm a subscriber myself, but they're only useful because 2k won't tell us how their game works, or either they don't even know how it works themselves.

    All we get from 2k are things like devs casually dropping in reddit comments that interior defense doesn't effect shot contests, even though it did the previous year.

    submitted by /u/TheGmaster23
    [link] [comments]

    Start Today isn’t available and we are almost a week into the NBA season.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:58 PM PST

    Anyone know when 2K will add their "Start Today" feature or the real schedule to MyLeague? It's been five days since the season started and it's still not there

    submitted by /u/tonymaciasyh
    [link] [comments]

    So Is This A Blocksist?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:46 PM PST

    check out my custom Christmas Day jerseys in mycareer 2k16 haha

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:58 PM PST

    For those who suck at shooting free throws..like me

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 05:12 PM PST

    I wish I could remember the random website I found it on but here's a tip if you suck at free throws like I do. I have a 40 FT but was only hitting about 1 in 8 or so because..well I guess I suck at the timing. However there is one player in the free throw animation store that actually does an underhanded free throw. I changed to this and now i make about 75% of my FT.

    Edit to add: I think the animation was for Rick Barry

    submitted by /u/Shadowfaxx71
    [link] [comments]

    New Warehouse Challenges added!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:05 PM PST

    This Game is pure comedy

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    2k really gonna do me like that?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:56 AM PST

    Post Fade work w my Tatum/Zion build

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 04:07 PM PST

    ridiculously bad A.I.

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    I justblost the college championship because I was pulled from the game until 3 minutes were left in the second half and we were down by 7. Got it down to being down by one with 1:04 left on the clock because of a lucky steal at half court. Then my teammates decide the only way we can win isn't by playing defense, but by fouling the ai that never misses a single free throw during your entire time in college. If that wasn't bad enough, every time we get the ball back, our point guards decide to run past my screen, only to cut in to shoot a mid range, and repeat. There's nothing I can do as a rim protecting center but watch as the last minute of the game drags on for 5, and as my team throws the championship game over and over again.

    submitted by /u/Serena_Forrester
    [link] [comments]

    I like at least one change to mycareer this year

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Just picked up 2k21 for PC, started a new myplayer. For the past 2 years I've wanted to make a Ben Simmons type build, 6'10" PG that can't shoot for shit but can drive, pass, and lock it down on defense. That didn't really feel possible in past years. Today on 21 I was able to make a 6'7" PG with 89 speed and seemingly solid badge coverage. This build has been a blast to play with so far. I'm sure it will suck in the park, but I'll take that to have the NBA games build I've wanted for a while. Just wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/Romofan88
    [link] [comments]

    Affiliation is done wrong

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:44 AM PST

    I am a superstar one Im also in the Wildcats its obvious were never gonna win anything cuz most player just chose knights or beast

    submitted by /u/DMCdaJUICE
    [link] [comments]

    Warehouse challenge glitch

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:26 AM PST

    To anybody that doesn't know, I'm not 100% sure of this but I just did it like 5-6 times. If you get over 20k My Points then you can keep playing the challenge over and over getting 2x badge points every game. Hope this helps some people get their badges faster

    submitted by /u/TexansCMU
    [link] [comments]

    Franchise gameplay is unbalanced

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:28 PM PST

    Pro and rookie every shot you take splashes

    But anything above pro difficulty and your team is absolute trash.

    You have to green every trey to have a chance and the computer rains bombs with bench players. I shoot 33% with dame wide open but the CPU dame cups a fade with a defender in his face 9/10 times and the team makes unrealistic shots with multiple defenders in the paint.

    It's been this way for awhile as the franchise focuses on myplayer but yikes the balance is awful

    submitted by /u/RfLock7
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else having a problem where they aren’t getting any rep in 3v3 pro am next gen?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:56 PM PST

    *insert Mike Breen 'BANG!'*

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Do players get better/ get worse in myCareer?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:32 PM PST

    If you've ever played MyGM (MyNBA now) you know that you can dafter a player in the high 70's and they'll sometimes be a 90+ overall player a few seasons later. Also the other way around, you can have an old player who goes down after a few seasons. Does this happen in myCareer? Will the rookies like LaMelo, Toppin, wiseman, etc progress?

    submitted by /u/BigSmokeJunior
    [link] [comments]

    Should I follow YouTube build guides? (Next-Gen)

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Hey so I've been waiting to make my MyPlayer for a little bit so I don't make a build for it to become obsolete by an update. I've been seeing a lot of those 6'7" PFs on YouTube that seem like they do everything, which I would like to do, but they dump close shot and steal for the badges. I'm mostly gonna be playing MyCareer and offline games, do those stats really not matter that much even in offline games? And should I still follow those "Demi-god" builds even after updates?

    Disclaimer: I know I can just make anything and they are still good, but I just don't wanna spend more VC on making multiple builds, so if there is a really good all-around build I want it.

    submitted by /u/aaziz99
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a lot of players on 2k21 next gen xbox?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 10:14 PM PST

    I’m going to be starting a MyNBA series on my YouTube channel, will people care if I’m bad at the game?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 07:51 PM PST

    As the title says, I'm going to be starting a MyNBA series on my YouTube channel. I'm a sports gamer that loves playing and thinking like a real GM. I mainly play Madden because football is my main sport, but Madden is insanely shallow with features, and 2k is almost undeniably the best franchise experience on the market. So, I'm expanding my reach to Basketball and the 2k content.

    My problem is: I absolutely suck at the game.

    I don't have much experience with it so I'm pretty bad. So, I have a couple of questions. Will people care? Also, what difficulty should I play on? I want it to be fun and entertaining, and I also want to focus more on the prospect of running an NBA team and building a contender. I want to take my audience on they journey, but I don't know if my lack of skill will hinder the experience.

    submitted by /u/NuttyChilli
    [link] [comments]

    How to play someone who uses the center and mans everyone else.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Man like this is impossible to attack. Who knew wilt and kareem were such good rim protectors. What can I do to attack this? I've tried almost everything. These seems like the meta

    submitted by /u/tb12871287
    [link] [comments]

    This game just flat out isn't fun...

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:21 PM PST

    Let me start off by saying this is for next gen and I play mostly Rec and 5v5 proam. But this applies to all game modes in mycareer. Also, for reference so people don't think I'm just some zit faced 14 yr old who's just crying because I suck at the game, I have a 88% win percentage in Rec, 93% proam and 86% Park. The game still isn't any fun for me/my squad.

    There's no variety in builds or game style. Every build can do everything. This game has zero skill gap. There's no skill involved whatsoever actually.

    Finishing is corny. It's fake. It's just terrible. It's so absurdly overpowered. Every single build can dunk on 3 people. I'm not exaggerating, you'll see 8 or more poster dunks in every park game. It's like there's no contests at the rim.

    Every single build can shoot 60%+ from 3. Fade away 3s and deep 2s are considered a high percentage shot. Again... Way too overpowered. Players are intentionally running away from the hoop and shooting fadeaways with their momentum going the opposite direction because there's a better chance you'll make that than most other shots. And I'll even admit, our starting SG and SF on my proam team abuse the shit out of that because well why wouldn't they? Everyone else does.

    This series used to be considered a simulation sports game. It's not even close to that anymore. There's no skill involved. It's mostly because YouTubers bitch and whine about every little thing because they don't know basketball and think that they should be able to shoot 80% for 3 with a paint beast and have 5'11 play shots dunk on 7 footers. Speaking of knowing shit about basketball... These little pimple faced kids that bitch and complain about the same shit the YouTubers do but on a more annoying entitled level. And for some reason the developers cater to these two groups by shifting the game to basically an arcade basketball.

    Don't even get me started on the movement on the court. Mike Wang had a full detailed breakdown on how great and improved movement is. How you can actually feel the players feet planting and moving across the court. How little movements are much better than old gen where you couldn't make subtle movements without the game throwing you 13 feet in a different direction.... None of this shit exist. You still slide and float above the court. You still movement all over the place when trying to make a small movement forward/backward/left/right. Oh he also kept saying how the game was built from the ground up.. What the fuck was he thinking when saying this? As if we weren't going to realize it's the same exact engine as last Gen? They definitely didn't Utilize the power of the next gen systems. Granted it does take developers a year or so to figure out how to use the full power of the system but they didn't do anything different gameplay outside of some new animations and better FPS. All they really changed was visual elements. Graphics are better and more detailed in game. And the addition of the city. That's not utilizing hardware to improve the game play.

    The game is based solely on animations that you can't control. The game gets less and less like a simulation game every year. I don't have any hopes that it will go back to simulation basketball any time soon. NBA Live needs a major comeback to give 2K competition. The last NBA live game was definitely simulation basketball... The game overall just wasn't very good though lol.

    submitted by /u/El_Flama_Blanca3
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer - my Finishing badge maxed way early?

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    So, I'm barely 10 games into my first NBA season in MyCareer, and my Finishing badge category is "maxed" so I can't earn experience on it. I think I maxed it out while I was still in the college phase of MyCareer. I'm playing as a balanced scorer SF/PF who mostly plays on the block. I only have one badge unlocked in Finishing, and since I can't earn experience for Finishing I can't unlock any more badges. Finishing is my main skillset though...

    So what gives? Is there any way I can break through the cap so I can start earning badges again? My last 2k was 18. It's absurd that they just keep fucking them up more and more. If I wasn't such an NBA fan I would not keep giving them my money.

    submitted by /u/comosedicewaterbed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment