• Breaking News

    Monday, November 23, 2020

    NBA 2K Y’all seen this clip of Ronnie gettin dunked on? Absolute murder

    NBA 2K Y’all seen this clip of Ronnie gettin dunked on? Absolute murder


    Y’all seen this clip of Ronnie gettin dunked on? Absolute murder

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:49 PM PST

    Bruh they really got James Harden on point.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Chris Smoove once again exposing 2K lol

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Why have 2k completely ignored Rec?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    My friends and I play almost exclusively the rec or pro am. And I am really disappointed with the state of rec and if anything its in a worse state than it was last gen.

    First of all, how have they not even changed the look of it coming up to three years now. Jerseys, the look of the place. Literally everything. I let it go last gen because I was certain they'd at least give it a lick of paint. But alas, it's exactly the same as three years ago. 2k18 we at least had a proper arena to play in, not some hollow lifeless court we have now.

    Secondly, the AI they fill the spots with now are comical. I don't mind them filling spots for rec if it speeds up game waiting time but the result here is enough for me not want to play rec again until its changed. It's like they have been lazy enough to copy paste a 6'3 pg default player to fill any role. I had a game last night where my centre and power forward were ai's against two 6'10 players on the other team. Probably the least amount of fun I've had on 2k including the shit show that is rookieville.

    Thirdly, the fucking stats still don't show up at start of games. But now they don't even show up in the locker rooms either. I'm not a coder and don't have a clue about it but I'm pretty sure it's not a difficult fix. I genuinely thought this gen we would see our stats in/before games and maybe we could even see the stats of our individual characters because playing multiple positions really can mess up rebounds, points etc. Stupid me. None of this has been fixed. Zero!

    I understand park is the more popular aspect of the game but this neglect on the actual game of 5v5 basketball is just a joke.

    There is surely a lot more shit I can think of but these are just from top of my head. It would be great to get some exposure on this and as a community get some answers as to why this shit hasn't been fixed and why we're stuck looking at the same stuff for years?!

    submitted by /u/GarretJaxx
    [link] [comments]

    Next Gen Pro-Am built different

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:12 PM PST

    Double takeover is SO much fun but it’s absolutely broken in the right hands

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Thoughts on this shooting badge tier list? (Not mine)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Next Gen frame rate dropping?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Is anybody else experiencing a ridiculous amount of frame rate loss while playing in the park? Usually happens when going one way down the court more than the other. It's becoming unplayable atp.

    submitted by /u/LuvlyBoy
    [link] [comments]

    Sooooo I put “Sniper” on gold and did this on Hall of Fame! 23 3s

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:58 AM PST

    Get rid of the rec center 60 overall AIs

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Before we even get into the lobby immediately two AI players join in and ruin the game. They literally do nothing and sit in the paint all game and players just double/triple team the actual players, what an actual joke.

    submitted by /u/iamthefresh
    [link] [comments]

    Is this my court? Is anybody else getting this text?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    For those interested I made a 2020 free agency roster for last gen on Xbox

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Should I make this 6’7 pf? It’s basically a 2way stretch playmaker it has 12 finishing 20 shooting 16 playmaking and 22 defending badges

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:33 PM PST

    Anyone else disappointed with next gen so far?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:25 PM PST

    The gameplay just feels clunky to me. The unplayable city due to frame drop. everything is a contact dunks and lobs are unstoppable, no improvement to Rec. I feel like they focused more on the visuals of the city then the actual gameplay. Hoping for some massive patches.

    submitted by /u/coops503
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Christian Laettner

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Contact Dunks being nerfed won’t make you happy.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:06 AM PST

    Listen I'm not a believer that contact dunks should be nerfed. I have a 6"10 paint beast that gets good stops and blocks all the time on next Gen. people (myself included) get dunked on because of late rotations in the paint. 2K this year punishes you for not meeting people at the launch point. You actually have to commit to stopping a person rather than wait for them to meet your intimidator badge.

    However if it were to get nerf please consider the consequences.

    1. They lower the frequency so everything is a contested layup.

      • this would infuriate people. NBA players make contested layups all the time but if it happens in 2K everybody would still say paint defense is broken.
    2. They make the punishment for late rotations be a high chance of picking up a foul.

      • all this would do is make for a bit more realism and unfortunately this community doesn't want THAT type of realism. Fouls slow the game down and if you were to foul out because it turns out you are in fact ~a bad defender~... the complaints will still be there.

    Let's also talk about how in 2K people always want to challenge a hard drive to the cup no matter the situation. It could be a fast break and people with <50 block still attempt chase downs, or a high block rating center trying to catch the momentum of a 6"8 wing every other possession. In the NBA we don't see contact dunks because... PEOPLE MOVE OUT THE WAY! nobody chooses to be in a poster. I know that seems sacrilegious but push your pride aside and move out the way of the contact dunk. In reality it's better than potentially getting embarrassed and drawing the And 1 call too.

    submitted by /u/HoldDaCheese
    [link] [comments]

    Any improvements on this 3 & D type build?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Next gen. I got a 86 three and 19 shooting badges and wondering what’s a good jumpshot.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Can you give any REC tips ?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:22 AM PST

    Hello everyone I am playing PG at current gen and I cannot fell comfortable as much as park. I understand this but how can I adapt myself better and play better in REC. In easy matches I got 15-20 points and 10-15 assists. How can I improve myself in REC as a guard because sometimes I cannot see open guy and it make me angry because I want to see open guy. Should I look for dots when I dribble or not ? btw I am playing with my squad. I am expecting your advices.

    submitted by /u/batu_boy
    [link] [comments]

    I hate Rookieville

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 04:29 PM PST

    I'm a Myteam player and casually want to play Career, I'm very angry about having to play in Rookieville to unlock something that always has been here without having to do all this. I don't care about rep, I just want to go to the city...

    submitted by /u/reexhas
    [link] [comments]

    Is it beneficial to max out physicals?

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:14 PM PST

    NBA 2k21 Passing Accuracy

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:50 PM PST

    Is a 72 a good passing accuracy especially at the SG position?

    I see you unlock needle threader at 72 & Bullet passer at 66

    Mostly have 13 badge points in playmaking & wanted to at least have both in gold just to help out my teammates. I see no need for dimer since everyone has high shooting stats.

    submitted by /u/UPP3RM00N
    [link] [comments]

    International Basketball League (CPUvsCPU) Sim League

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:37 PM PST

    Posted with mod approval:

    Looking for a new basketball sim league? Well, I have just the place for you!! In this CPU vs. CPU league based on 2K21, you get to create your player, develop your skills, and become a Legend!

    We not only allow you to create your dream player through upgrades, but you will be able to create a player in one of three archetypes:

    Looking to be a man among boys? The BIG archetype might be right for you. Ben Simmons, Kevin Durant, and Yao Ming are all examples of big players for their position, and they all rise above the competition in height and wingspan.

    If you want to speed across the court and fly through the air, the ATHLETIC archetype could be the perfect fit. Russell Westbrook, Michael Jordan, and Dominique Wilkins all dominated through their athletic ability, and you can too.

    Planning on throwing cross court passes to open teammates? Hoping to sink shots from anywhere on the court? Would you like to use finesse to find open shots off the dribble and in the post? The archetype for you might just be skilled. Larry Bird, Steph Curry, and Dirk Nowitski all fit this catagory, and they used those skills to dominate any any every defender who dared to guard them. Can you do the same?

    Join our discord server and get to earning XP!

    P. S. :

    We're in the middle of our first season, but we're looking for more people to grow for our next draft class! It's a passive league, but commitment gets rewarded most. If you strive to be the best, you'll fit right in.

    Discord Server

    **This league is completely free.** The only thing we want is your time and a love for basketball.

    **Rules**

    There are plenty on server, but we don't allow alt accounts, spam, toxicity, or cheating.

    submitted by /u/tracyl98
    [link] [comments]

    Current gen shooting vs next gen shooting.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Is the shooting in next gen easier then current gen? If so, why did 2k make current gen shooting so much harder and "skill gapped" but next gen went back to the normal shooting difficulty?

    submitted by /u/behemoth619
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment