• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 25, 2020

    NBA 2K When you’re all about the endorsement VC

    NBA 2K When you’re all about the endorsement VC


    When you’re all about the endorsement VC

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Stop bringing your 6'7, 25 interior defense power fowards into rec

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    Did you outsource your Game Development code to the Zoo? 2k Next Gen is broken

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:00 AM PST

    • Why does 3v3 Pro-am not work?
    • Why is the gameplay still choppy? We're forced to use Broadcast cam for a tolerable experience
    • Why is there is no option to join friends?
    • Why does sending invites return a "Something Went Wrong" error?
    • Why does inviting friends only work from the Rec?
    • Why does your phone friends list shows all your PSN friends, even offline friends who don't own the game, or console?
    • If you have a long friends list, your phone-friends get cut in half. Meaning, if a friend is standing right next to me in The City, I can't see their name in my phone, if their PSN name starts with a late letter in the alphabet like any letter ranging from M-Z
    • Why doesn't the "Mamba Mentality" badge work? Why am I still unable to change my takeover after maxing out all my badges?
    • Why does The Rec offer teams 60 Overall AI players when someone quits? You guys deadass made this decision and shipped this code?
    • Why does The Rec look the same stale way it has since last gen and years prior?
    • Game chat sounds like the communication of inmates in neighboring cells, through the fucking toilet bowl
    • Why is the menu still limited when standing on the got next spot?
    • If I make a new build, with a skinny body type, why does it change the body types on all my existing builds who were, for example "burly" or "built"?
    • The 'Server switch' subway works 1/4 times, if I don't get frozen in there it returns me to the same park
    • Why is everyone still disconnecting from your servers?
    • Why does the continent of Africa not have their own servers? u/hasan_bruh
    • The load times are impeccable, great job and thank you.
    • The great majority of players don't give a bleep about contact dunks or dribble moves. Please fix the game. The user experience is absolute dogshit and its been the same for years
    • Is this game even complete?
    • It is not only inhumane but blasphemous to charge us $79.96 to beta test a game for you
    submitted by /u/beatsbybighead
    [link] [comments]

    All they did was black out the billboards during games.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:46 PM PST

    I'm not complaining, I'm happy the game is playable again. I just think it's hilarious, you KNOW that's not how they wanted to fixed it lmao

    Cheers guys

    submitted by /u/kdot991
    [link] [comments]

    Have the fixed it in Next Gen. NBA 2k21 ?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 02:07 AM PST

    I’ve got a solution to the 60’s in rec.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Instead, insert Emerald level MyPlayer cards. The emerald players are 80-83 and include a nice mix of young/veteran players.

    This way the player isn't dead space on the floor and people would want to pass them the ball.

    submitted by /u/dbeynyc
    [link] [comments]

    rec still a disaster but i thought this was clean lol

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:43 PM PST

    Was There A New patch?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Just tried to boot up next gen and had a 4 gig update. Anyone else have this or know if the patch notes have been released?

    submitted by /u/Broke_but_Fresh
    [link] [comments]

    Currently on a 3 game winning streak. We are all randoms!! Just playing to everyone's strengths

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:08 PM PST

    As a HS varsity PG, it causes me physical pain to play rec games with randoms

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:51 AM PST

    Like even the slightest bit of actual playmaking or basketball iq would be a godsend for these randoms. I don't understand why me and my friend always get paired up with like 3 point guards that all do dribble iso plays and off dribble threes

    submitted by /u/Coolbeanz915
    [link] [comments]

    Was doing an expansion draft and the Suns casually let Booker up for grab

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:20 PM PST

    NBA2KLab: No more frame drops in the park since the update. Every game in the park has games going with multiple courts having people on got next spots. ��

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:27 PM PST

    NBA 2k21 Next-Gen Badges/Animation Requirements

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:36 PM PST

    So full disclaimer I'm a noob and I am not good at 2k. However, whenever I go to create a player I'm always pissed off creating a build, investing VC, and then realizing my player can't do an animation or reach a certain badge. So I created a table for 2k21 Next-Gen that shows all the requirements for all badges and all animations.

    Let me know if I got anything wrong or if updates are needed. Feel free to use this as you will.

    Also my first Reddit post. Kinda cool ✌

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dwlhR3-lIXx-fsSfsrhyDAz-PDDrXLSkuhmJKhvGe5E/edit?usp=sharing

    submitted by /u/2h3art
    [link] [comments]

    Choppiness is now gone from The City!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 08:44 PM PST

    Latest patch fixed the choppiness from the park

    submitted by /u/Emrito
    [link] [comments]

    Is Andre Hagi a GOAT for anybody else?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:31 PM PST

    The NBA games are not counted now in my player states

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:47 PM PST

    So I suppose this is a common issue for every one ,

    But does it affect getting the gym rat badge ?

    submitted by /u/openrain123
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Donald Trump facescan, thoughts??

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    he must be amazing with that field goal %.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 07:08 PM PST

    What’s some rare build in 21 next gen yall have spotted so far and are they good ?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:58 PM PST

    What's some good build y'all found so far I seen a 2way slashing shot creator

    submitted by /u/1017Soicy
    [link] [comments]

    Tried to make Kawhi..any edit suggestions? I feel like something is missing/slightly off.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:03 AM PST

    Next gen rec center and AI in general

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 11:57 PM PST

    Boy oh boy, if you thought last gen rec ai was bad wait till next gen. Not only are they 60 ovr for some reason, they also do literally nothing! On offense they hold the ball till you call for it for the fifth time even if you're open, and on defense they stand back you the other team can hit a three. How fun! I swear each year it gets worse with these ai's

    submitted by /u/Jacrispy0007
    [link] [comments]

    $100 in VC gone forever

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 09:09 PM PST

    2k fam... I got my PS5 in set it up immediately and started playing. Every year as in tradition I made a bunch of builds before finding the right one. I played through a few career games then decided it was time. I purchased $100 in VC and upgraded myPlayer. I thought it was time to hit up Rookieville. I got a message saying I needed PS+ to participate... I realized I was logged into the wrong account I used for additional preludes from past 2k's. I'm actual PS+ account is on an old email address... there goes $100 bucks to the VC Gods.

    submitted by /u/Ash3et
    [link] [comments]

    Ronnie: Changing takeovers with the Mamba Mentality badge shouldn’t cause an error code anymore.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 10:37 AM PST

    Anyone else only seem to find ai in rec?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Just played a game with two ai but the other team had 5 players...

    Just me that thinks the auto matchmade ai run rec?

    submitted by /u/Plue0182
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment