• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 8, 2020

    NBA 2K When you stop the fast break with a good foul...

    NBA 2K When you stop the fast break with a good foul...


    When you stop the fast break with a good foul...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    NBA 2K21 is approximately 121.7 GB on Xbox Series X.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:31 PM PST

    Big man with the 360 behind the back assist

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Some builds we are getting in next gen and their stats

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    As much as i wanted to be mad, this was pretty funny when it happened

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 02:00 PM PST

    Well Timed Chase Down

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:23 PM PST

    Does anyone know if we can play current-gen 2K21 on the Xbox Series X?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    I'm one of the seemingly few lucky ones that managed to nab a launch day console in my town, and although I am beyond excited to jump into next-gen on Tuesday, I'll be playing by myself for at least a month. Most of my friends managed to get a console in the second round, which for us is just before Christmas.

    In the meantime I want to be able to go back and play current-gen 2K21 with them. I'll probably just grind a couple of characters out on next-gen until they can pick up the game. Do we know yet if it's going to be possible to play the Xbox One version of 2K21 on the Series X? I have already traded in my Xbox One unfortunately.

    submitted by /u/-Bods-
    [link] [comments]

    A throwback to 2k17 where 2k actually had great matchmaking and a amazing ranking system for pro am.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:42 AM PST

    Im just now noticing it says black lives matter

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:51 PM PST

    Crazy game in my MyGM career

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:10 PM PST

    MyCourt GLITCH: CPU player is bounded by the court boundary when attempting to take HORSE shot out of bound �� .. thoughts?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 05:47 PM PST

    Stretch Glass Cleaner build for next-gen? (pic: @PowerGotNow)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Steals, snatch blocks, 3’s. Using this Stretch 4 to its fullest ability.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:05 PM PST

    95-99 Ratings Progression

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 11:30 PM PST

    i played a game & we won, i had 18 points, 6 ast, 5 stls. it's not record breaking but it's productive and yet my overall decreased from a 99.3 to a 98.8 anyway. does 2k expect you to drop 50 in a rec game?i don't get it 💆🏾‍♂️

    submitted by /u/jalenemil
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on My Player's colorway?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 07:40 PM PST

    Looking for these background images (ex: charlotte and golden state) for all 30 NBA teams in 2k20. I don't own the game so I screenshot this image off of a youtube video to use as an example.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:37 PM PST

    Where's the Next Gen Momentous trailer?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 01:53 AM PST

    We're less than 2 days away. In fact we're 45 hours away. Wheres the trailer? Whats up with that?

    submitted by /u/2KareDogs
    [link] [comments]

    A problem has accounted preventing from this game continuing

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Every time I try play a park game this comes up and boots me from the game ? Anyone Know how to fix it

    submitted by /u/KylesOpinion
    [link] [comments]

    2k21 online league

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 09:52 PM PST

    🚨Free to join 🚨

    Looking for replacements for Suns Okc Nets and Sixers Currently in season 3 so roster look little different via trades and off season acquisitions!

    We will be restarting and picking new teams after season 4

    Dm for full roster

    League rules

    -6 min quarter -HOF setting -60 game speed -6 games a week -On ball only. —Can switch in Pick N Roll -No iso ball or 5 out -No 4-1 or calling iso play on

    -3-3-3-5 playoff format

    -Position card ONLY - if player has multipl positions on his card he can play In either or all position on their card.

    -Don't relocate or change team name

    -Game played award. Both attributes and badge upgrades bonuses during season for games played!!

    -Badge and attributes rewards for playoff teams !! Minimum game requirements

    -GroupMe needed

    submitted by /u/gizmo521
    [link] [comments]

    How much is the grind really worth?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:02 PM PST

    I just watched somebody's girlfriend delete all of their boyfriends 90+ overall players and they went off... I mean damn near CRIED and broke up...I don't really play sports games, but exactly how frustrating is it for someone to do that??

    submitted by /u/mochiDiego
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it. 82 Games and a stressful series of playoff games later, the Indiana Pacers are NBA Champions! This is my final game of my first year in the league.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 04:44 AM PST

    Need Help With Shooting

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:49 AM PST

    First off this is my first 2k ever... I've built a player to 99 won mvp, finals mvps and the finals my 2nd year on career. My player is a facilitating finisher... but that build still has decent shooting stats. I've watched tutorials on different shots and have stuck with one for a while. By the way maxed out badges also. I can hit 3's and long range 2's in my career but barely hit the rim in anything else... park, rec or pro am. I go in my court and practice and literally make 90% with about half of those green. Do I need another player that's a pure shooter? Am I missing something? Besides shots... I've got my meter off and still cant get the square or shot stick to work. I'm extremely frustrated so any advice would be helpful cuz I'm about to the end of my rope

    submitted by /u/06smoked13
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know the cue to time my jumper?

    Posted: 08 Nov 2020 12:48 AM PST

    I use a common jumper, (base 98, release 1 release 15, release 2 release 26, 3/4 speed 60/40 blending) and was wondering if anyone knows the cue to time it. I've been shooting horribly like 1 for 11 and I need help

    submitted by /u/TheReal_J_Blaze
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment