• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 28, 2020

    NBA 2K r/NBA2K 2K21 Next-Gen Feedback - Vol. 7 (sent to 2K)

    NBA 2K r/NBA2K 2K21 Next-Gen Feedback - Vol. 7 (sent to 2K)


    r/NBA2K 2K21 Next-Gen Feedback - Vol. 7 (sent to 2K)

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:31 PM PST

    Instructions (PLEASE READ)

    1. Reply with your feedback and upvote comments that you agree with. I will compile a list of the best feedback for 2K. You can see the final list in this post or in our archive when the status says "COMPLETE".
    2. High-effort and easy-to-understand feedback is prioritized. For bug reports, include screenshots/videos and instructions to recreate. For suggestions, provide thoughtful reasoning.
    3. Specify which game mode your feedback is for and categorize it as a bug or suggestion.
    4. To help with readability and voting, put one item per comment instead of an entire list. Please check the archive first to avoid repeating others.

    Example 1:

    Gameplay, Bug

    Players have cheerleader animations while standing around. (Video)

    Example 2:

    MyTEAM, Suggestion

    The difficulty sliders are not consistent across modes. The same difficulty on Domination vs. Challenges vs. TT Offline feels drastically different. A side-effect is that players cannot break even playing TT Offline in terms of MT spent on contracts vs. MT earned from playing.

    Final List (Status: IN PROGRESS)

    SCREENSHOTS/VIDEOS ARE REQUIRED FOR BUG REPORTS

    General

    Gameplay

    Art/Likeness

    MyPLAYER (Builds/Badges)

    MyCAREER — NBA Career

    MyCAREER — City/Pro-Am/Rec

    The W and The W Online

    MyTEAM

    MyNBA

    *

    SCREENSHOTS/VIDEOS ARE REQUIRED FOR BUG REPORTS

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    Playing with 3 AIs and a random against 4 real players and this is how the game ends.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:59 AM PST

    What made 2k stray so far from an actual basketball game...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 04:49 PM PST

    How bad is it that 2k has strayed so far from a "basketball" game that their updates focus on adding/fixing music, changing the ability/speed of getting around a neighborhood/city, incorporating/updating in-game ads, updating city clothing, and improving frame rate/reducing lag?!? Only one of those things have anything to do with the ability to play an actual game of basketball and enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/fusionbladez21
    [link] [comments]

    Next Gen Takeover Boosts

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    We made a tool on the site to show how each takeover combination affects your attributes.

    https://www.nba2klab.com/ng/takeover

    Big thanks to @LakerFanYT for collecting the data and making this video https://youtu.be/Ste9n01cei8 on the subject

    submitted by /u/NBA2kLab
    [link] [comments]

    I seriously think i made the best Kevin Love face creation lol

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Okay 2K... Ernie Ames must be a popular name in New York �� I’ma just pretend that’s the case for my sanity

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:05 PM PST

    2k has ruined Gatorade for me

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Every time I sit through a 15 second time out "TO REFUEL WITH SOME GATORADE" I swear I'll never buy a bottle again. Ditto with the bottle customizer, gym and chews/bars/whatever. 2k must make an absolute killing off those guys.

    2k has also made me more embarrassed to own a Kia than before, but they're not shoved down your throat nearly as much

    submitted by /u/bstaffy91
    [link] [comments]

    homie was just smiling through the pain

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Started 20 in July and hit Elite 1 last week. Officially starting the grind on next gen! Lets goooooo!

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:37 PM PST

    If you haven’t utilized the euro steps and hop steps on next gen yet, I highly recommend it !

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Team Practice Drills in NBA2K21

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 12:41 PM PST

    First time I’ve ever been able to get contact dunks on a player and I embraced it.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:46 PM PST

    I’ve been carrying the Knicks on my back this season. But man, those Clippers though. They 19-20 rn. The game I just played against them was the hardest damn game I’ve ever played. I don’t get the AI

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:17 PM PST

    HoF Games are unbearable and unplayable

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:15 PM PST

    I don't know how anyone has found this enjoyable even just playing this shit for fun by my god how much the game handicapped your players compared to the opposition is ridiculous and when Tyler Herro is liable to give your squad 30 plus and Steph on your team gives you ten points shooting 5-19 is ridiculous. I get making it be challenging on the hardest difficulty but making my all star teammates play like they are at 24 hour fitness is dumb.

    submitted by /u/durklil
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer Not Progressing MyPoints or Badges

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I'm getting no MyPoints progression or badge progression after MyCareer games. Anybody know the fix or run into this issue?

    submitted by /u/Tmane8700
    [link] [comments]

    Does 2K use custom body types on certain players?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:22 AM PST

    So every year I try to make either a lebron or kawhi build in mycareer and I literally cannot figure out what body types they have. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/kobra4711
    [link] [comments]

    2k21 Next Gen Has The Worst VC Grinding In Recent Years

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:09 PM PST

    16, 17, 18, 20 have all had much better experiences regarding naturally gaining VC through gameplay. Now they were still somewhat egregious and stingy with what they gave, but they made it possible to get through. This year is easily the worst i've played and it's making me not want to grind my player. I'm nearly done earning badge points, but i can't apply half of em because my attributes are low due to not buying VC. This game is essentially forcing you to drop $50 minimum to have fun, and that's only for one build. Straight up killing the fun.

    submitted by /u/djk1101
    [link] [comments]

    I tried a brave, new experiment: hands-off Defense

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 08:43 PM PST

    So, as I faced the seventh or eighth park team in a row that just spread the court... as I sat there in my corner on D, like a kid who did something wrong, I decided to see how long I could just let go of the controller and nothing would change.

    Max was twenty seconds. Got a LOT of 15 seconds, where I just went to my corner, stood in front of my man, and put down my controller, and watched the opposing Pg go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth and back and forth, displaying a truly dazzling basketball IQ in that he didn't realize I wasn't even playing, before he got a break and could drive, or just drained a green three on a 95 perimeter defense/HOF clamps defender who was valiantly trying to keep up.

    Did it for three games. Not sure the other teams pg even noticed I was doing it.

    I'm trying to figure out if this GAME is absolute trash, or the PLAYERS are absolute trash.

    submitted by /u/TheLordAshram
    [link] [comments]

    How does this playmaking paint beast look?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    2K next gen has countless problems, yet they update practice drills to make them more difficult

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 09:00 PM PST

    I've been grinding my shooting badge playing nba games and practices. I just did the deep 3s drill that I've been doing since I got my ps5, and now to get 3 stars you have to hit 13 instead of 10. Is 13 unreasonable? No, but there are SO MANY issues with the game as of 11/27/20 11:55 pm EST and they decided to spend time "fixing" this drill? I can't same I'm even disappointed at this point. 2k has show for years now their incompetence and just lack of care for what the community wants. I'll still play the game, because I love basketball with all my heart and they know this. They have us by the balls until true competition arises. So hold your glasses up 🍺 and may we drink to the future day that happens and these SOBs have to start listening to us.

    submitted by /u/TheWorstShoemaker
    [link] [comments]

    Damn i knew Ingram was famous for his speed but...

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 05:20 AM PST

    How do you play head to head on Series X?

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 10:55 PM PST

    I am trying to play with a friend and when we invite each other we are having issues letting us both select teams. The only way we can play is if the host picks both teams and starts the game. Are we dumb?

    submitted by /u/-Carlito-
    [link] [comments]

    Every build I make on MyPlayer looks the same physically. Unable to change ones look without changing the other.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 06:26 PM PST

    Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/hollyw00dhustle
    [link] [comments]

    My vibration on controller won’t come on anymore.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2020 07:27 PM PST

    I can't shoot without the vibration since it helps me when to release my shot. In the settings it says on but it won't register in rec or park. I am playing on a fully charged controller, can anyone help me with this problem.

    submitted by /u/SpentitinGenoa
    [link] [comments]

    Basketball Godz

    Posted: 28 Nov 2020 01:21 AM PST

    What time does Basketball Godz start in Australia on PS4 any one know?

    submitted by /u/birdman461
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment