• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 21, 2020

    NBA 2K Father and Son “The 2K Talk”

    NBA 2K Father and Son “The 2K Talk”


    Father and Son “The 2K Talk”

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Idiots... Idiots everywhere!

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    How is it possible that such a massive % of the people playing this game have zero idea on how to actually play basketball? How many times are you gonna try and dunk on 3 defenders while your corner man sits open, before you think "huh maybe I should try something different" And how many times are you gonna miss that contested 3 before you think "maybe one more pass is an idea" Shoot/dunk us out of the game, then quit. Only to repeat the exact same process again on the next poor souls that get the displeasure of being your teammates. Go play mycareer or better yet, go play fortnite with your other 12 year old douchebag friends

    submitted by /u/Cynical-Young-Man
    [link] [comments]

    Found pg in the park, so far they only have passed him the ball like 2 times lmao

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    I miss Ernie, Shaq, & Kenny

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Maybe it's just me, and I've skipped their pregame and halftime shows a billion times, but it just feels different without the boys.

    submitted by /u/FourFingerFrankie
    [link] [comments]

    Why yes NBA 2k21 is the most realistic basketball game of all time

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Dear 2k. Please make 05-06 classic wade wear these accessories/shoes. Seeing him wear 2013 gear is mad lame

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    @NBA2K: Yesterday’s 2KTV ad placement impacted our players’ experiences in a way we didn’t intend, as these ads are not meant to run as part of the pre-game introduction. This will be fixed in future episodes. Thanks for your continued feedback.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    I hate this game

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Unrealistic animations that havent been updated in years make these games annoying to play

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    It's bad enough they spam you with commercials throughout the game and needless replays and stats just to show advertising but has anyone noticed just how dreadful the animations are in this game? And how the game uses them to purposely force you to do bad for some random reason?

    For example, how many times have you poked the ball away from someone only for them to immediately do a 180 and pick it right back up? How many times have you boxed someone out only for them to just leap over the net for the rebound while your player does a half hearted and very slow bunny hop? How many times have you pump faked a defender only for him to recover before you can ever get your shot up and get blocked? Or how about when you lose the ball immediately whenever defended but you can double team someone and still only get jump balls or a green 3 right in both of you and your teammate's faces?

    This may sound like whining but it all feeds into why this game becomes unenjoyable to play after 1 or 2 games. You'll be blowing the other team out and all of a sudden the game just decides to nerf your team. I cant tell you how many times I've gone from 80 percent shooting to less than 40 because I keep missing wide open shots. Shots that earlier in the game were greens all day. Teams start performing bad because of defensive adjustments and fatigue not because the other team called a timeout and is still getting burned on picks and cuts.

    Another thing the game likes to do is turn your teammates into imbeciles when it wants the otjer team to have a run. Oh you're wide open on a fastbreak opportunity and spamming the pass button? Let me dribble slowly down the floor and pass it to you when you're not open anymore. Oh the opposing teams player is driving to the basket? Better just stand here doing nothing. Oh you're trying to pass it to me? Better stand or cut behind the defender so they can steal it. Oh you want to pick off a pass? Too bad this guy stuck his arm out a bit so now you have no chance of doing anything but making a desperate flail that comes 3 seconds late because of input delays.

    Which brings me to dribbling. I've never a professional basketball player get tired from doing 2 crossovers. Moreso, I've never seen a player do a crossover so slow that hes only halfway through it when the next move is pressed. Players in the NBA have dynamic and sudden moves which this game doesnt seem to understand.

    Dont ever get me started on defense. Whenever the opponent is playing "good defense" I can't even move around the floor. They just glitch around picks, prevent me from cutting any direction (even on the opposite side of where they are) and somehow contest every shot while behind you and reacting 2 seconds after the shot is out of my hands. Meanwhile they just continue to blow by me while doing nothing to warrant it. Attempt a steal? Better be prepared to have your player halt in place to make some slothful swipe move.

    I get that basketball is a game of runs but this just feels so inorganic. I cant tell you how many times I've had my guy with hall of fame quick release come off a screen and then have to come to a complete stop only to very slowly attempt a shot. This allows the defender to glitch into defending me everytime. Not a complete stop I intended or inputted but a stop that has somehow popped up in the animation at coincidently the same time as the opponents run and my decline in shooting. And if that wasnt bad enough, theres obviously some "reputation defense" going on. I'll be wide open and miss shot after shot just because the guy who's defending me or the team I'm playing against is a "good" defender/defensive team. Teams like the Kings who routinely get blown out in real life can somehow shut down a sniper by doing absolutely nothing except being within 10 feet of the shot. Let skill determine success and stop having these preprogrammed runs. It's frustrating when you're trying to win and every 5 seconds theres some unrealistic animation that makes you scratch your head in confusion.

    Rant over.

    submitted by /u/zodi978
    [link] [comments]

    heart crusher and showtime on HOF are easily the best duo in the game.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    Get You a PG with Flashy HOF

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Can We Please Get a 2008-2010 Lakers Team?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    We've had multiple special Kobe Bryant editions of 2K, but not one with a #24 era Kobe classic team. I feel one of the 2008-2011 Lakers teams would be easiest to create (or maybe even the 2012-2013 team since Dwight and Nash are in the game, even if this team wasn't that good).

    The main two missing names are Odom and Bynum, right? Do they really not want in on 2K, or is it a money issue? We have Fisher and Pau in the game, and Walton's in as a coach... seems like that could suffice with an extra bench guy or two (most of the Heatles bench is generic guys).

    submitted by /u/StoneColdAM
    [link] [comments]

    Top 10 gameplay bugs that keep me saying "I hate this ****ing game!"

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    This is my first year playing 2K in a long time,. This pandemic has afforded me extra time to actually play video games so I jumped back into 2K. A lot has changed, but I've always been a current NBA team online player. I feel too old for my career in the park. The historic teams and tiered modes really upset me, I like to play with one team, so I ventured into myteam. I really liked it because I can play with one team, but the better I got the more this game pissed me off. It went from being fun, to mad sweats, to me wanted to break my controller, TV, or someone's face. Why is my 81 emerald team playing against 87s full of PDs. Then coming to understand whole cash cow system they have going with MT needed to get XP, really made this game company seem trash to me. For all the money they make changing monopoly money for real money, you'd think they'd have a better online experience. I've gotten constant losses for games my opponent quit, error codes, matchmaking losses for connection timeouts, etc... and they really don't seem to care while I lose my monopoly money and take an L.

    I'm just shooting off the hip, but these are my top 10 bugs they should've fixed a long time ago, they may not all be considered bugs, but are by me. Let me know if you have more, solutions, or agree?

    Also, am I the only one that seems to always play against opponents who green every shot? Do they have all their shooting badges or something? Even if, the best shooter in life ain't averaging 85% from 3!!!

    1. Foul shot camera loses focus on the shooter
    2. Switching players by icon ability is suddenly lost while on defense
    3. Shot button randomly stops working, especially in the paint
    4. Fast break player stuck running straight out of bounds
    5. Back court violations when stealing the ball at half court
    6. Phantom out of bounds calls
    7. Switching off of player on defense and the newly switched to player can't move for 1-2 seconds
    8. Shot contest % has no consistency
    9. Every contested putback and alleyoop go in
    10. 3 second calls inconsistent
    submitted by /u/benjimmons
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys feel about the game as of now?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    Defending Curry Shuffle 101

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    Here's an effective way I've learned to defend the Curry Shuffle that will help you contest more shots and avoid screens.

    Let's start with one big idea going into this defensive style of play — I'm not allowing anyone (most namely playshots) to shoot any 3s. I'm at the very least gonna give up a layup/dunk or get help from a teammate and switch. But at all costs, I'm getting a contest on that 3 point shot.

    Breaking down the move itself, it's extremely simple to execute as a dribbler but it's limited in one big fashion — it can only go in the direction of the off-ball hand. This means if the ball is in the dribbler's left hand then the Curry Shuffle will only go to the right and vice versa.

    Knowing this, I tend to play on one side of the player if I notice they use the shuffle frequently. The side I shade depends on where my defensive help is most effective, however, you can simply pick a side and stick there.

    When it comes to screens, I try to avoid them completely by going high or low. If going low, expect a shot as soon as you come around. If going high, work to stay on the dribbler's hip and be wary of another Curry Shuffle back into you. When getting caught in a screen, release triggers and adjust to your man while being aware that there's probably a shot coming.

    This has been effective for me personally and I encourage all of you to try incorporating it and see how it works. Let me know any troubles you have!

    submitted by /u/bespeso
    [link] [comments]

    2k deleted my career

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 01:34 AM PDT

    I had a 90ovr player and I jumped on 2k21 and the career didn't appear and neither did the build I had for him??? has this happened to anyone else

    submitted by /u/htomsj
    [link] [comments]

    Nice troll guys. I really needed that lmao.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Hot zone Hunter

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    I shot and missed way too many shots in the pro-am. I want to use the hot zone hunter badge but its gonna be hella hard to get a hot zone now after all the missed shots. What should i do???

    submitted by /u/levy0504
    [link] [comments]

    NBA 2K Apologized, But...

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    So getting badges take too long

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Anyone else think 2k should fix how quickly you can get badges I'm sorry but I don't like playing any mode besides MyCareer until I have all my badges I refuse to let that be the reason I lose a game. I mean even if it's just 1 badge per game that's more than us having to play 2-3 games for 1 badge upgrade

    submitted by /u/tonio1230
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh, I need a jumpshot cause imma start breaking my controller. Any suggestions?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    is there a huge difference between an 88 3pt shot rating and a 94 3pt shot ratings.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    i'm asking as i made a stretch four that could have an 88 3pt shot with max wingspan or 94 with lowest wingspan. just wondering

    submitted by /u/marcel-536
    [link] [comments]

    It started off looking like it would be promising.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    When the game was 1st released it was somewhat entertaining. After about 2-3 weeks it because exactly what it was the year prior. I love basketball. But the game lost it fun factor for any online who plays online. Every game it's a point guard who glitch from left to right then shoots a contested 3 that he green's.

    submitted by /u/imlifealtering
    [link] [comments]

    USA Basketball is selecting NBA 2K gamers to compete on their USAB E-National Team in the inaugural FIBA Esports Open this December.

    Posted: 20 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment