• Breaking News

    Friday, October 9, 2020

    NBA 2K 2K21 Everything is Same

    NBA 2K 2K21 Everything is Same


    2K21 Everything is Same

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:11 AM PDT

    Was doing a myleague but then I saw this

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    Rare W from Ronald??

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    [OC] Draw Your Own Path (MYCAREER Drawing)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    We’d be lucky if you let us offer you a max contract

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Reminder to all the Bigs out there

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Petition to rename “Play Now Online”

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    To "Play the Lakers Online" because none of ya'll trash play with anyone else

    submitted by /u/mango_drank
    [link] [comments]

    This is why we hop off the spot

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    Defense Is Just Awful In 2K21

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 01:24 AM PDT

    I feel like 2K21 is levels below every 2K game released before it and here's why. I think taking away the simulation of what's happening on screen in favor of more player control is just a really bad idea because in real basketball you only have limited freedom because of the limited spacing that the sport allows.

    That's why I feel like taking away cutoff angles from the defense just makes no sense which is what they have done in this game. When you can't steer or dictate where the ballhandler is going it completely eliminates that cat and mouse game that makes basketball basketball.

    It's almost impossible to guard someone on the perimeter in this game because there is no longer any sense of physicality and the ballhandler can just steer right around/through your defender. On top of that theirs really no sense of physicality either since you can no longer crowd the dribbler or halt his drive.

    Even in the next gen version you can tell it's an issue and if you play the latest gameplay trailer from like 57 seconds to 1 minute you'll see what I'm talking about with how Steph just runs right through the double team without so much as even being touched.

    I know I'm probably in the minority here and I'm probably gonna get a lot of shade for this post but I feel like it's something that needs to be said cus I just feel like for a 60/70 dollar simulation game these are things that just shouldn't be happening. Anyhow if you agree with me feel free to like and leave a comment and if not well..... I'm sure I'll hear about it.

    submitted by /u/Watchful_Knight
    [link] [comments]

    Boost suggestion

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    2k needs to allow us to have the option to turn off our boosts. I hate that when I switch to my center it uses my shooting boosts or when I go into my career I don't want to use them. Upvote if you feel the same!

    submitted by /u/AmericanGarcon
    [link] [comments]

    Accused of using a mod, It became personal with me.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    It's only right that KOBE made the last shot!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    HOF Lob City finisher at work...thanks.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    PlayShots - Perfect Shooting

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    These 6 foot skinny play shots that just dance around ball handling for 10 seconds and then green every 3 even when they are contested. How is this possible? I have a shooting build (not PlayShot) and either brick or air ball if I'm even slightly contested. The contested shots they constantly make do not make sense me.

    submitted by /u/ArtieStones
    [link] [comments]

    Attempting a random-act-of-kindness

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Miniature attempt at some anti-toxicity.

    There's this one center I've drawn in multiple Rec games, both as both a teammate and an opponent. I must say he has the worst interior defense I've seen for a non-beginner. (He's maybe AS1 or AS2.) Not saying that as a personal insult, just my honest opinion.

    Anyway, after a game recently, I messaged him to give him some tips. His problem is all in his approach/philosophy. He must think that only on-ball defense counts as defense, as I always see him trying to step up to pressure the perimeter, at the expense of completely ignoring the interior.

    I tried to point out that he has the whole philosophy backwards, and that he needs to realize the value in guarding the interior to prevent cheap cuts, offensive rebounds, etc. With the way he reacted, he did nominally receive my tips, but I couldn't tell if he was truly looking to receive them, or just being superficially polite. Anyway, I did try. (I genuinely meant to help; hope he didn't take it as an insult instead.)

    Anyone else here try to help fellow players that they see struggling? Or any other attempts at anti-toxicity?

    submitted by /u/njmartybrodeur30
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know who this is?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:26 PM PDT

    When you give up on your guards

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    New players, when making a build calculate how it will be on 99 (Important)

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    Attributes you see in your builder when making a player are not how your player will look at the end. That's only how it will be at 95 without gym rat. (Even when you got to test a build with 99 that's actually 95 ovr).

    Physicals get +8 on 99 ovr and with gym rat, after you hit 95 you get performance grades after that and when those performances add up you get +1 at 96 ovr and so on, so that you get +4 on attributes and physicals if you hit 99.

    So when making a build always calculate how it will look finished on 99: +8 on physicals with gym rat, and +4 attributes.

    When you go test build it only shows when you go to 99 that's actually how it looks on 95 without gym rat.

    Calculating your build on 99 is how you make important adjustments to your player, will you go with more wingspan and hit pro dribbles with 80 ball handle at 99 or etc.

    submitted by /u/Flips1989
    [link] [comments]

    Modded Bubble Arena for NBA 2K14 PC

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    Who else takes more pride in getting assists than scoring?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I've actually come to really like the Playshot because I love passing. I'll fully admit part of that is because I'm not the most consistent shooter (currently at 30% from 3), but my assist to turnover ratio on park is 3.93. I'm totally ok with getting no points and 6 assists.

    submitted by /u/pcn2212
    [link] [comments]

    Just played against the Bucks for the first time. Boy, was it ugly.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    My first game in the starting lineup. Pistons at Milwaukee. Right off the opening tip, I get a slick little block on Giannis as he drives baseline.

    He took it personally.

    Down 14 by the end of the first. He alone outscored my entire team during that quarter.

    Down by 35 at half.

    We "come back" to lose by 37.

    I have 18/7/5. Not awful, for a rookie making his first start on the road, I figured.

    Giannis leads all scorers with 41/16/4.

    He only missed twice. He bodied Griffin on a dunk and sent him sprawling.

    Pretty sure it was one of those "scripted" losses. Frustrating as hell, but at the same time, the most fun I've ever had in a loss.

    submitted by /u/redleg1775
    [link] [comments]

    That moment when 2k uses your own teammate to pick you so you can't close out on the open shooter

    Posted: 09 Oct 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Is there anywhere we can report this company to for not giving us our VC. Yet constantly patching ways to make it

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    It has been 3 fucking patches. And I am not getting ANY daily challenge VC. They clearly don't give a shit when you don't get the currency in the game. But when you find a glitch to help yourself, it's fucking hotfixed, not even a patch needed for that.

    There has to be somewhere we can report 2k to. It's crazy how they get away this stuff year after fucking year.

    submitted by /u/ParadoxPearl
    [link] [comments]

    Jamal Murray, Steph Curry , Steve Nash build �� 6’5” 179 78.8 pure shooting pie chart. Pro dribbles off the trip this build is nasty!

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment