• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    NBA 2K NBA 2K21 shooting tips from Mike Wang

    NBA 2K NBA 2K21 shooting tips from Mike Wang


    NBA 2K21 shooting tips from Mike Wang

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    • Tap the left trigger at the ideal release time for a boost
    • If you're using the Shot Button, turn off Shot Meter for a boost
    • Green release is harder this year, be patient

    OR turn off Shot Aiming if you want Shot Timing on Pro Stick like last year

    https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1301786004454436864

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    How these two keep their job in a recession tho

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    The high is wearing off

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    “...with our most realistic installment in the series yet!” 2K is a joke now. Kawhi should also be a 97 OVR with LeBron and Giannis.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    So I tested out HOF Heart Crusher to see if it’s really broken. Whole Warriors team cold after one block.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Played 55 Season Games & Won the Finals - Gym Rat Badge Confirmed

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    S/O to the only 3 builds in the game

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    This is the easiest way to get shooting badges in my career. Call iso, pass to the top of three, cut and call for ball and you get an open midrange everytime

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    First and only 3 I’ve made in 2k21

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Here is one of the gameplay changes I like. Guards can actually just beat bigs off the dribble. Forcing a switch actually seems to mean something this year.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    This mascot is really testing the meaning of 6th man

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I'm in an open relationship with my man and 2K

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    NBA2K21 Scripted "physics"...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    Day 4 and its already taking 20 + minutes to get games

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:57 PM PDT

    I think I speak for all inside centers when I say this needs to be a dunk. Layups only increase the chances of a dumb miss. Why have 99 standing dunk?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    O.M.G did you guys see my new jersey ??? Totes Adorable !

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    If you have a job/school you’re not gonna have time for this game.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Seriously, what's with all the needy grinding? I literally would have to sit here 8 hours a day like a second job if i want to even be DECENT. I'm playing my career mode and i can barely score a basket.. what's wrong with this broken ass game?

    submitted by /u/Nikehead10
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or is mycareer agonizingly aggravating this year?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Feel like even on pro layups still don't go in for whatever reason and every cpu rains shots like they are all curry and harden. Also, is it just me or do finishing badges take forever to grind ? I'm ripping through defensive badges but I can literally get 20 dunks in a game on pro and hardly get any badge XP

    submitted by /u/big_daddy_kane1
    [link] [comments]

    You’re at a disadvantage not running these builds

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    2k has completely divided their player base, and that's a really bad thing

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    The gameplay this year is... controversial, to say the least. No matter what side you're on about shooting, you're upset with how 2k has handled it, and you should be. Personally, I play for a more arcade style game, I don't want to shoot 20 percent, I'm a casual in every sense of the word. However, if you're playing ante up, or myteam limited, or any real competitive game mode, I understand wanting the difficulty turned up, and truly making it more skill based. I don't think 2k made any correct decision while handling this. In the end, they went for the money. They catered to the people who would spend money just to get a high 3 point shot, and ignored offline players. They divided their player base and yet neither of them are happy, and that's just bad business

    submitted by /u/wyattiscool107
    [link] [comments]

    I sure wish you could take your paid for vc out of a trash build

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    Last night I made a build awaiting today when I could put money on it and start grinding this game. My nephew got on the game and changed up my build to straight garbage. I come home and upgrade the now garbage build. I don't see myself on this game much this year

    submitted by /u/VersionFresh5079
    [link] [comments]

    Where are my NBA games

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Playmaking Shot creators need a nerf

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    All they do is dribble side to side and blow past me everytime even with all my defense badges. One game didnt even green once but made all their threes... cant even stay in front of them for 2 seconds

    submitted by /u/playboikenni
    [link] [comments]

    This is the most skilled 2k and I'm not talking about learning the shot meter

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    This is the first 2k where defense and high shot iq reign supreme to quick stop 3s and mindlessly running back and forth. Not being able to shoot 80% from 3 is a GOOD THING. I hope everyone realizes that you actually have to play basketball now to score and win!

    submitted by /u/ASaucyBadger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment