• Breaking News

    Monday, September 7, 2020

    NBA 2K Just got confirmation that the Mamba Forever bonus issue should be fixed. Do a full power cycle of your console, and your bonuses should appear.

    NBA 2K Just got confirmation that the Mamba Forever bonus issue should be fixed. Do a full power cycle of your console, and your bonuses should appear.


    Just got confirmation that the Mamba Forever bonus issue should be fixed. Do a full power cycle of your console, and your bonuses should appear.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Based on what I've been seeing, the fix went out approximately 4 hours ago.

    Full power cycle of your console = turn off your console, unplug it from the wall for 15 seconds, and then turn it back on. If your bonuses still do not appear, open a ticket with 2K Support so they can check behind the scenes to see what the issue is.

    If you bought the next-gen Mamba Forever Edition with 24 Kobe on the cover, it is normal that you do not have your VC/bonuses now. You will receive them when you launch the game on next-gen.

    If you are game sharing, it is normal that you do not receive any VC/bonuses.

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    r/NBA2K Lounge - Sept 6-7 Server Issues

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Welcome!

    Games not starting? Dealing with severe lag in the Park? Getting error code 727e66ac? This is the place to discuss. Thanks for your cooperation during this busy time!

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    • Coming soon!

    Communities:

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    Harden has taken travailing to a whole new level.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I wish there was a way to know you were in the good old days before you actually left them.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    2k21 Neighborhood Map

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    ThIs YeAr ThE gAmE WiLl Be GoOd

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    A little throwback to 2K17 when I checked the social media feed.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    This Sub right now

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I feel your pain, but I'm over here getting boxed by play shots in the paint.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Myteam might be the worst it's been since it was released.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    What the hell is going on with the sliders here? I have no issues in my career, quick play etc. But myteam feels like every defender is kawhi and every shot you put up unless it's a green layup is a brick. Am I the only one feeling this? Game feels absolutely horrid in myteam.

    submitted by /u/Rob-topp
    [link] [comments]

    UNPOPULAR OPINION: Shooting Being More Difficult is Good and Beneficial for The Game

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    UNPOPULAR OPINION : SHOOTING BEING HARDER IS GOOD

    I feel as though a skill gap is very much needed in park/rec etc etc and making shooting harder will assist this. no longer will every build and player be pulling up from deep.

    2K has a massive W when they put out the tweet saying that shooting will be improved in mycareer and offline gameplay, however it will stay the same for online.

    after playing for about 15 minutes, i managed to get shooting down pretty easy. it still isn't that hard. if you're a pure slasher and you're complaining about not being able to shoot, then all i have to say is... well. no shit.

    the game just came out, no one has badges or proper attributes so stop complaining and honestly, just get good. i'm tired of seeing complaints about shooting when honestly, the shooting this year will make this the most competitive 2k in a while.

    submitted by /u/DeRozan_dropped_81
    [link] [comments]

    UNPOPULAR OPINION: Pro Stick shooting is not hard it just requires practice.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Yeah I said it. It's not hard, most of you are just stubborn. Learn how to use the Pro stick + the trigger and your slightly early and slightly late will fall at a decent clip. Or just keep using the button with no badges and a 50 3PT rating and expect different results.

    I've got a 75 mid and 72 3PT on my 3 level scorer PF and I am making around 35-45% of my shots (mostly mids) and I only have 4 shooting badges out of 15. Once I get badges I'll probably shoot 45-60%. This is realistic and I love 2k for creating this skill gap.

    "Adapt or die" - Charles Darwin

    submitted by /u/CauliflowerDue3390
    [link] [comments]

    (2k20) why are his arms so short.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Good shots should matter more than being about to move your stick really fast and pressing a trigger.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    I'm not normally a person that complains about games. I take them how they are and roll with it usually. I've played 2k every year since the original on dreamcast. Love it. Have always hated shooting with a stick since it first became a thing. I play with controllers because I like buttons. Don't punish me for using a button.

    Open shots should be the biggest factor. Save this pro stick bullshit for the pros. Some of us are grownups with responsibilities and just want to use our limited time feeling rewarded. This sapphire kobe evo is driving me crazy. 10% from deep? I am only shooting wide open shots. My timing is good... but cant hit a green with him ever... because i choose to use a button. (I haven't got home yet and been able to play after the update... but hof on domination means it hasn't changed there anyway).

    2k... give people options. Don't favor a choice of controls. What about people with physical disabilities? Screw them? I dont mind you have greedy business practices... because you allow me to grind NMS. I mind that you take your player base, and tell them if they want to enjoy your game we have to do something we have been doing for decades differently because you want to cater to the pro level.

    Require your 2k league to use the pro stick. Dont require the rest of us to by giving that control scheme a benefit.

    submitted by /u/D72shadow
    [link] [comments]

    2k error code 727e66ac

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    is anybody getting that error code when they load park?^ i tried to load park after a mycareer game like 2 hrs ago and got that error code, i waited a bit even restarted my ps4 n its still there, i cant go back to play a mycareer game or nothing

    submitted by /u/DboiGETSBUCKETS
    [link] [comments]

    If you change your free throw timing to real player % it's a guaranteed 3 stars on the practice drill. You can spam X/square for a minute and get easy badge progression. I have a 70 free throw.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    Is it me or does my career feel half finished?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Not sure if my games glitched, but since being drafted I havnt gotten a single cut scene...

    I've become a starter, set a single game record, outperformed my rival to the point where he was traded all the sorts of things you'd expect would trigger one and nothing.

    I do get endorsements, but only the negotiation text and the wording on it seems off (the tone/wording on it makes me feel like some of the messages were intended to be proceeded by a cut-scene when written)

    submitted by /u/NotMyRealRedditNYC
    [link] [comments]

    After playing 2k21

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    In its current state I feel like it's more skill based. No ridiculous shots going up, positioning for rebounds and shots, being aware of the passing lanes; it all seems better to me and this is my opinion. No telling how it's gonna go down the stretch but rn I'm loving it. I'm having trouble shooting too but it makes it worth getting better. 2k20 was people just spamming dribbles then pulling half court and making it. This year is putting iq to the test. Anybody wanna talk about it. Ps. I'm not arguing but I will discuss it with you all.

    edit: I wanna thank everybody for keeping everything peaceful in this discussion everyone has different opinions and this has been a real vibe thread. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/WeZing
    [link] [comments]

    The shooting hot-fix

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    IF ANYONE FROM 2k IS READING THIS: thank you. I absolutely love that they kept park and pro am, Rec, and higher difficulty the same. Many people aren't trying to go super hard in the career. We just want our badges. Not trying to go super sweat mode and grind our ass off to get them. Doing all that while not breaking the online modes letting slashers be able to shoot. I think it's great. Fantastic idea to only do it on lower modes and not park and rec/pro am. 10/10 on that Mike Wang lol

    submitted by /u/FRISKYxFERRET69
    [link] [comments]

    Is the park even necessary?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    I get that the Aesthetic is dope, but EVERYTHING could be done out of a menu and save so much time.

    I swear if you spend a few hours in park 30 mins will be spent running around.

    Would anyone really complain if there was just casual matchmaking that put you into those beach courts compared to this piece of basura we got now?

    submitted by /u/Turtlez56
    [link] [comments]

    Will we ever get defensive 3 in the paint on the park?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 09:39 PM PDT

    Seriously man, I'm tired of this game rewarding bad defense. The shooting s broken and to make it worse the entire other team can sit in the paint for as long as they want and not be penalized. There's a lot of talk about "skill gap" when defense only requires you to sit in the paint and wait. There just isn't any skill involved in that.

    submitted by /u/KronosTheGreat
    [link] [comments]

    First career quadruple double ��

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    The shot left my hand before my meter even showed up lol I hope they fix delays soon

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Am I the only one enjoying people brick shots?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Error code, need help. This code does not show on website

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment