• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 6, 2020

    NBA 2K He got that 10x Jumpshot boost

    NBA 2K He got that 10x Jumpshot boost


    He got that 10x Jumpshot boost

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    What do yall think of the Lakers logo I made. I made it for my 2k team logo I’ve been using it for months and thought I’d share it. inspiration from a jersey I seen a while back with a similar design.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    The struggle of being a solo player

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Why is this so true everytime I say anything "your bad your just rim running

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:07 PM PDT

    Next level vibing

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    When you play bad defense but it doesn't matter because you have HOF Intimidator and HOF Rebound Chaser

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    The 2k cover we all wanted.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I can’t be the only one who thinks this would be dope in game

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I can’t believe I hit this shot

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:23 PM PDT

    The game is so much better without everyone spamming passing lane steals.

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:29 AM PDT

    Moses malone gets posterized by giannis... Maybe

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    2K should fix the potential system in both mycareer and myleauge.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    How the fuck are 60 overalls getting 99 potential and then after a few years, they become 99 overalls with like 15 Hall of fame badges.

    submitted by /u/WackaChowXGG24
    [link] [comments]

    This game doesn't surprise me anymore

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    Most efficient 50 piece I’ve gotten

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    NBA 2K21 Current-Gen gameplay coming soon? ��

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 08:30 PM PDT

    2k should have fights

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    2k should have more fights and tension between players. Like half these "shooting" fouls are basically wrestling moves that any NBA player would be mad as hell about. You see a bit of it on jump balls every once in a while but it'd be interesting to see more of those animations. It'd also be cool for the animations to be more likely between rival teams or with scrappy players like Jimmy Butler or Patrick Beverley. Or even players with beef like KAT and Embiid or Warren and Butler. Might be an interesting addition to the game.

    submitted by /u/justcallmeAP
    [link] [comments]

    Small Forward Build?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    In 2k19 I had a 6'9 SF Two-Way Slasher. Great all around build, I liked having 55 3pt to pop a corner unexpectedly (was shooting around 50% from corner) as well as elite slashing and lockdown clamps.

    Now I'm having a hard time deciding what to do. I'm not a dribble god, I just like to make paint cuts to slash or get open for corner 3's. I like playing in paint and getting boards but center is too slow for me.

    • Blue/Yellow tree with Str/Agility gives me decent attribute distribution, but it's super lacking in badges.
    • Blue/Red has good badges, but caps my 3pt at 51, which goes even lower with my finalized height/weight/wingspan.

    I don't need to prioritize shooting, I just like to have a reliable mid/3pt rating so I'm not locked in the paint all game.

    Any advice? Appreciate y'all in advance

    submitted by /u/NotANecrophile
    [link] [comments]

    Can y’all please stop running from games?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    This game has been out for over 11 months, there is no reason that I should have to wait 30 minutes to play a game because you guys are scared to lose. We all bought this game to PLAY a simulated basketball game, not to run around

    submitted by /u/liamwelsh11
    [link] [comments]

    Offball cheese defense needs to be nerfed

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    The center just having a nice day

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    What are some good Point guard Builds?

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    I need good shooting PG builds. I already have a 2-way slashing playmaker as my main but it's not effective against big guy protecting rim and I cant shooting my slasher. I need good builds with good badges

    submitted by /u/CaptianLonestar_9
    [link] [comments]

    HOF Floor General percentages

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 10:09 PM PDT

    When you have the HOF Floor General badge, do only you get to see the shot % of teammates or can everyone on your team see?

    submitted by /u/calm11parrot
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to do the 0-82 then 82-0 challenge... I think I might cry

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    Dominant hand should matter

    Posted: 05 Aug 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    There isn't a megathread for feedback so I don't think i'm breaking any rules

    It should be like real life where you get boosted stats driving to your dominant hand. Like a +3 increase to ball handlind, speed with ball, driving layup, etc. and then -1 or -2 to off hand.

    Here's the thing people don't talk about though: Shooting boosts when on the side of your not dominant hand. Maybe only +1 or +2. For those of you who don't know why, it's because your elbow is naturally aligned to the basket when you're on the opposite side of your shooting hand.

    submitted by /u/SaveTheBears22
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment