• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 7, 2020

    NBA 2K The only 2K cover worth buying

    NBA 2K The only 2K cover worth buying


    The only 2K cover worth buying

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Made by @dimedetail on Instagram. I just thought this was too funny and well executed and I had to show it to you guys!

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    Made by @PerrionGfx on Twitter. Thought it was too sick to not share on here.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Please enjoy my unfunny boomer meme explaining the corruption of 2k

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    I'm not sure how many Mass Effect fans are on this subreddit, but I made my MyTeam court Mass Effect themed. My Spectres play at The Citadel.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    remember when 2k use to give graphs for stats??

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Hate running with these

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    50 hours bruh

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    So umm... Hopped on to 2k17, decided to rebuild the hornets, and Played Jahlil for like 35 min per game in his 4th season. This happened....

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    2k is starting no fans already

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    Didn't even know this was legal

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    The fact that legends can boot people who are on winning streaks is so cringe of this game

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    I was trying the stage 1v1 court for the first time and I was actually doing pretty well on a 5 game streak beating some sweats. And then a legend hops on and boots my winning streak and I would have to go wait in a 3 man line to play again smh

    submitted by /u/SuperYusri500
    [link] [comments]

    Please Consider Boycotting NBA 2K21

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    As the title says, please genuinely consider boycotting 2K21, for a good amount of time. Some of, but not all of, the reasons will be listed below.

    1. 2K21 on current gen will most likely be the exact same thing as 2K20 on current gen, but with an updated roster.
    2. 2K21 will not receive a free upgrade to next-gen(unlike Cyberpunk 2077), unless you buy their more expensive version.
    3. 2K is using Kobe's image to sell copies. It's ok to honor Kobe, but this is, in actuality, a marketing tactic to "honor"(profit from) him.
    4. 2K21's next-gen is marked as $69.99($70). This is a new test to see if people will be ok to spend more money for the next-gen, and will definitely spread to other developers.

    The last reasoning will be important for everyone(including you) for next-gen consoles. There are an increasing amount of people that play games, and there are so many companies that already make more in micro-transactions than their actual upfront profit. We need to show them that this is not ok.

    Please list some other reasonings you guys have, and/or explain why you will/won't buy NBA 2K21(and for how long).

    submitted by /u/HewJNus
    [link] [comments]

    This is my first contact dunk on 2k20 and it was over a big�� gotta love it when they can’t protect the paint

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    It would be super cool if there was a co-op NBA season to have with one or more friends in MyCareer

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    That is all :)

    submitted by /u/MyGfLooksAtMyPosts
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else 0-5 on Players Club locker codes?

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    By 0-5 I mean, I've gotten the lowest possible card from all 5 of the packs so far. Hoping that it's the norm and I'm not getting screwed.

    submitted by /u/if-the_shoe-fits
    [link] [comments]

    Freelance park is a terrible idea

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    You have to have a team to have any sort of success in park. Running with randoms this year is about as dangerous as walking outside without your mask in a state with leading COVID numbers. Paint beast centers will dead ass try and shoot threes and call you trash for calling them trash, meanwhile you've scored all the points on the team. As a SS1 i try to play with everyone because It takes forever to get a game but this is the risk i run and have to take. just a frustrating process but this is the 2k experience 😭😒

    submitted by /u/SuperSiahh
    [link] [comments]

    This still makes me laugh.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    Really exited about the new edition!

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    What happened??

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    Was looking at my stats and when I got to my hot chart for the last 25 games in pro-am. It showed my hot zones, but I've never played pro-am. I am on a team though. Could that be the stats of my buddies that have played and I just see them just because I'm on the team or have I been hacked or something?

    submitted by /u/Bballplayer04
    [link] [comments]

    Throwback to the start of this awful 2K year

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Pretty proud of my squad only started playing my team a few weeks ago. Would anybody do the lineup differently every player can technically play more than one position so there’s a lot of options

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Thoughts on this build? I have long wingspan so I can lower it to get better ball handling but it’ll obviously lower other things

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    ICYMI, last day to use our Locker Code! Expires tomorrow.

    Posted: 06 Jul 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment