• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 5, 2020

    NBA 2K Every dang time

    NBA 2K Every dang time


    Every dang time

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Finally won the Play Now Online Goat trophy. I want to thank my weed man and the guy who ate the covid bat for this achievement. ����

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    A simple way to counter 2K’s weird pricing model for 2K21 —-> just wait 2 months and buy it on next gen consoles instead of wasting money on current gen.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 07:42 AM PDT

    They should make this a default character in 2k

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    2k is going be releasing alot of info in the next few months to hype 2k21, but after 2k20's release, you should probably be skeptical of what they say. Here's the top 10 times 2k capped about 2k20.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    First and foremost, this post isn't meant to attack any 2k employee. As you can tell from the buzzfied-y title, it's mostly meant as a joke. Generally any statement of fact can be taken at face value (unless from Ronnie2k), so if Mike Wang says we removed badge a and replaced with badge b, he's not pulling that out of thin air. But matters of opinion like we buffed badge a and nerfed badge b, should not be seen as gospel.

    10

    Bigs won't be able to equip certain jumpers: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1156813119554895872 This one is low because technical issues kept it from being in the game. And the fact that bigs have slower jumpshots accomplishes the same goal. But it's still their fault for advertising a feature before they could actually implement it into the game. Less than a month before a worldwide release and the game was not even finished, let alone fully tested. No wonder there were enough issues in the first month to get #FixNBA2k20 trending multiple times.

    9

    Attributes/badges > shot timing: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1161669910411403264 This one is pretty subjective and Mike Wang admits that's it's not a straightforward answer. But I think most players would agree that timing is more important than attributes and badges this year. I have glass lock with 17 badges and a 72 three pointer and I hit around the same as my play shot with 30 badges and 95 three. Good players can consistently hit with ratings in the low 50s just because of good timing.

    8

    Deepest dribbling game ever: https://twitter.com/ld2k/status/1164298574340820997?s=12 I threw in this one from LD2K so that it doesn't seem like I'm picking on Mike Wang, but the general tone before release was that this would be one of the best dribbling 2ks ever. And I don't think anyone would say that's the case.

    7

    You can pass out during save ball dives: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1158923936408563712 I have not seen this in any mycareer, park, or rec game all year. If it's happening and I've been missing it, I'd love to see a clip. Edit: This one appears to be in the game. I just don't have enough skill to pull it off apparently lol

    6

    Steals nerfed: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1163530100534468609 I remember the ridiculous steals that pure locks got in 2k19 and I actually do think they've been nerfed a bit. But passing lane steals are worse than ever, and now you don't need to be a lockdown to get rewarded with spam steals. I get ripped more by offensive threats than anything. I'm pretty sure we'll hear a similar claim about steals being nerfed before 2k21.

    5

    Re-Spec builds: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yoR__dGy--M I originally had this lower since technically changing around badges is like a respec. But when I watched the clip again, it's clear that not what he was talking about. Moving badges doesn't save you VC or keep you from needing to make more builds like Ronnie implied.

    4

    Screens nerfed: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1158927569753739264 Vacuum screens are still in the game and are as strong as ever. I used to think guards exaggerated about being sucked into screens until I finally made a guard and threw on HOF pick dodger. You're literally put in a screen animation when standing still.

    3

    Layups misses are deserved: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1158421517086023680 Honestly when the game first came out, I found this to be true. Then after a few patches and everyone throwing on intimidator, it's worse than 2k19 ever was. Unless you're hop stepping or doing reverses, layups feel inconsistent this year.

    2

    Don't spam block: https://twitter.com/Beluba/status/1163527434190258176 😂😂😂😂 No need to explain this one. I'll just leave this here. Also elbow/kneecap blocks are still in the game. https://www.reddit.com/r/NBA2k/comments/dp8m4r/i_wanted_to_see_if_i_could_guard_the_paint_with/

    1

    That's not the neighborhood: Unlike the other entries on this list, this one can't be misinterpreted or debated. It's just a flat out, unprovoked, lie. The colors on the courts changed a bit, and they added a couple of seasons, but there's no denying that the neighborhood was the neighborhood.

    submitted by /u/PayDBoardMan
    [link] [comments]

    When you play with randoms who aren’t selfish this is what happens

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Please don’t buy this garbage game. Even if you like Basketball, it’s a giant scam and I’ve learned to not mess with it anymore

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    2k21 pre order is really shitty

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    How is 2k going to allow people to buy a game where the consumer literally knows NOTHING of the game. we don't know about the new neighborhood or parks, we don't know about archetypes or pie charts. we don't know about a story in mycareer. all we know is they have more dunk animations and who is on the cover. kobe on the cover is great (i love kobe). but they're essentially using his image to sell a more expensive version of the game. if i want kobe on the cover. i should be able to buy the regular version of the game with him on it. not something $40 more and get a bunch of my team shit when i don't even play my team and they also give you the standard version on the PS5.. i plan to get it, but what if something happens and i end up not being able to afford the PS5 for 6-12 months after release?? that's another incentive i wouldn't get. but hey, atleast kobe is on the cover. 2k is going to make so much more money on the mamba edition just because kobe is on the cover. people have started to learn that it's cheaper and more beneficial to buy the game at 60 and then put $40-50 of straight VC on your character but most people won't do that this year and will opt for the kobe cover. this marketing scheme is trash and again,, this is another year that i say i won't buy 2k but will because it's the only basketball game and no one else even competes for them.

    one of these other companies needs to make a game that can compete. if 2k had a competition with another company, i guarantee they would fix everything wrong with their games. but why fix it when it's the only game on the market.. if you want to play a basketball game then you have almost no choice but to choose 2k

    submitted by /u/ianhaf
    [link] [comments]

    Living next to Bankers Life Fieldhouse in 2017.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    Building for the future

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    I finessed Mavericks, and well... Hawks have a bright future I guess...

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    For those buying 2K21 , how can you justify buying it when it is blatantly screwing you over ?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    I'm not trying to judge anybody's purchases but how can you buy this game when the next gen "upgrade" is a blatant scam ? Along with that the game is riddled with MTXs and just has a anti consumer business model. I know that the whole "it's just a roster change every year" criticism is a dead horse , but I would be kidding myself if it isn't true. It doesn't help when 2K youtubers glorfiy the gambling that is the MyTeam Cards. The most egregious thing though is how Kobe is being "commemorated". Instead of dedicating the whole game to Kobe , they decide to make the most expensive version, the Kobe version. Wanna have some way of paying your respects to Kobe, well fuck you buy the $100 version.

    I love the NBA and it's a shame that the only way to experience a childhood dream of yammin' on mfkers and shooting the lights out is to support the money loving pieces of shit at 2K.

    I know my words aren't gonna mean much for the people who are already too far gone , but please if you value your money and wanna keep gaming as a bussiness from becoming some evil deformity of an industry which expolits devs and players,DON'T BUY 2K21.

    submitted by /u/dipps03
    [link] [comments]

    This is after giving him a supermax contract, a three-peat and LITERALLY 48 minutes a game

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Fix your game 2k

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Friendly reminder: You can make your AI teammates cut to the basket by holding Y or Triangle.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    As it says in the title, you can have your AI teammate cut to the basket by pointing the left stick in their direction, holding down Y on Xbox or Triangle on PS4, and then releasing the button to make the pass. This is incredibly useful, especially in fastbreak and double-team situations. You're not locked into the pass either: Before letting go of Y (or Triangle) You can press A (or X) to pass to someone else instead, or you can press B (or Circle) to do a fake pass. You can even decide to shoot instead if you're so inclined; just be aware that if you hold Y (or Triangle) for too long, your player will pass automatically, so don't dilly dally.

    submitted by /u/DarthLeon2
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go again

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Invisible legends? No problem

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I get it, they weren’t good percentages or defense or assists, but why the hell did I not get all star mvp?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    Why does every Playmaking Shotcreator look the same?

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Its always fade hair and the same face recognitions. Is this a type of clan?

    submitted by /u/MemeSpecBE
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t expect that did you.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    FULL COURT SHOT BABY �� (the whole time my friend was screaming at me to pass him the ball but I didn't ��)

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    New Reddit Cover

    Posted: 05 Jul 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Does anyone have the screenshot of the new cover for this reddit? It looks fire and I wanna put it as my background for my ps4. Thanks to anyone who helps

    submitted by /u/idkwhatrhisisk
    [link] [comments]

    [RANT] There needs to be a way to kick off/report players from Rec games. Selfish people ruin the game for everyone else.

    Posted: 04 Jul 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    I don't get to play the game much. I have a full-time job and a family so whenever I do get to play I cherish it. I spent hours and hours grinding VC just to get my player to above a 95. One of my favorite modes is the Rec. When played right it's the best mode. But 5 days ago I had the worst experience ever and I haven't played the game since.

    I play with randoms like I said before I work all the time and don't play much so I don't have friends that I play just 2k with. Anyway, i load up a rac game with randoms. And right off the bat the game is awful. The point guard doesn't play defense the whole game. He just stayed on the opposite side of the court while the team played 4vs5 defense. Then whenever he got the ball on offense he never passed and shot some crazy fade away 3-pointer and missed every time. Our center every time he got the rebound he dribbled up the court and shot a half court shot every single time. Another player eventually quit, so I was alone playing with selfish assholes. They never passed me the ball once I only scored off offensive rebounds.

    I didn't want to quit because I didn't want to lose a whole point off my players overall. So I was forced to keep playing. Early in the fourth quarter I somehow got the ball then drove for a wide open dunk but one of my teammates called a timeout I almost threw my controller against the wall.

    I had to quit and it affected my overall negatively. This should never happen. The selfish assholes get the play like bozos but my overall gets affected because of that.

    submitted by /u/WheresMyLeftBall
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment