• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    NBA 2K How my 6ft PG be looking like in the park

    NBA 2K How my 6ft PG be looking like in the park


    How my 6ft PG be looking like in the park

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    Best Pull of the Year

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Any Time My Greek Freak Goes Against Another Greek Freak

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Following up on my Simpsons teams, here's the Duff team! Kits include the Duff cans lol

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Can we please edit my career players?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    It is pretty brutal to build up a 99 at a position then find out you could have had more badges if you would have just put more skill points in onr area over another.

    I think it's reasonable to ask players be able to edit that section. Hell, charge me ten dollars to change it if you want but I shouldn't have to grind a whole new build.

    I

    submitted by /u/Untappable
    [link] [comments]

    The things you see in Park..��‍♂️

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Who is this NBA legend at my Phoenix Suns practice?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Yeah Sarge, I’ve been studying your tapes after your monster .1 ppg season

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    We need a vote to kick in the Rec.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Dudes will just sit in the paint to get three second calls and call time outs when you try to shoot b/c nobody passes to them after they go 0/11.

    submitted by /u/YungHitso
    [link] [comments]

    “Dribble Gods” in the Rec:

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:36 PM PDT

    90% of the time you do more harm than good. It's honestly impressive to me how these kids think they're so good because they know how to manipulate dribble moves and shoot greens. It's impressive, it's a skill, it's a very useful skill when used properly, and it's never used properly. No one wants to watch you shoot 12/22 and dribble the ball for 22 seconds every play. Do y'all do that every game lmao? I got 4 buddies that maybe green 4/10 shots, and have absolutely no dribble moves whatsoever and we beat so many good PRO AM teams with strictly passing. ACTUAL passing vision, timing and the ability to create looks for your teammates is the most valuable skill set that you never see.

    submitted by /u/Megatron419
    [link] [comments]

    Lebron James‼️

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    These hackers are getting out of hand

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 06:23 AM PDT

    Teammate ai

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Is it just me or does 2k20 have the worst teammate ai?

    I get the whole thing about you being the star of the team and all but its pretty annoying when teammates consistently miss open shots/layups or will leave players their defending open.

    submitted by /u/DemonicSinner
    [link] [comments]

    Playoff Shaq at it's finest

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Welp, still got the rebound

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Yo MJ on the left, Mr. Fantastic in the middle and Harden on the right. 2K20 on PC is way too broken. Too many hackers.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Sunset team stand up

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 01:15 AM PDT

    New 2K Sim League Open!

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    A new NBA 2K20 Sim League is up and running and it's open to anyone! For those who don't know, a sim League is a league where you take over as GM of a team (ex. Detroit, Cleveland, LA Lakers, etc.) and try to bring them to greatness and win championships. You get to sign, draft, and trade players, call up or send players down to the G-League, make staff changes, manage lineups, relocate or rebrand a team if you want (only recommended on smaller teams like Indiana or Utah), and so much more. The only thing you need to get involved is an Instagram account and if you don't have that it's easy to make and completely free. The only teams taken at this moment in time are the Houston Rockets, the Dallas Mavericks, and the Boston Celtics. So, if interested please either comment on this post or DM me to claim a spot, yet if you do claim a spot, you MUST be active enough to run a team, thanks for your time!

    P.S.: My timezone is EST (Eastern United States) so if that's a problem for you getting a team, let me know and will find a way around it

    submitted by /u/KingKarr97
    [link] [comments]

    How do I stop these smoothbrain AI teammates from doing this? Why won't they just take a dribble and lay it up or just shoot? Sliders?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Game rating calculation different for each takeover?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I've definitely noticed that it is easier to get a game score of 99+ with certain takeovers. For example, on a glass lock center with the rim protector takeover in rec or pro-am, 99.9 every single game is almost automatic. On the other hand, you can shoot 10 for 10 from 3, get an A+ teammate grade, not commit a single turnover or foul, and somehow, your 2-way sharpshooter still gets a 98.5. I've also noticed that my playmaking shot creator with shot creator takeover gets 99s if I hit more moving jump shots.

    There doesn't seem to be any question that this post-game rating system is based on your activation of takeovers. The title of this thread is probably misleading. The calculation of your game score itself is the same for everyone: The more you are able to activate your takeover (or get a team takeover), the higher your rating is. But it's much easier to activate certain takeovers than others. It's obviously really annoying for certain takeovers, since you can play really well, but not do specifically what you need to do to activate your takeover, and still get a 97.6 and lose your 98 OVR rating.

    I'm creating a new build and deciding between slash and lockdown takeover, and my question is: for those of you who have used these builds, which one of these takeovers is "easier" to get a higher rating with, in 5v5 games specifically? It's a green/red guard build, but I have 8 finishing badges, and do a pretty significant amount of inside scoring as well. (I'm re-making a similar build that currently has sharp takeover)

    Any other insight would be welcome, as well. Also, this system totally sucks, 2K. Losing your OVR sucks. Don't do this in 2K21.

    submitted by /u/CCkAzE
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer offline: how to make 3s after 20 points? How to shake a defender

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    So ive been noticing that after I score about 20 points in a game the AI defender will not back off of me and I'm basically not able to shot another 3 for the rest of the game. The first 20 points I get easily by shooting 3s when the defender moves a bit away from me but after that he just sticks to me 24/7. I can only score in the paint from then on forward. Is there a way to shake the defender easily? Or are there specific badges I can use? Also is hot zone hunter good in mycareer when only playing against AI?

    submitted by /u/LateGear
    [link] [comments]

    Breaking records barley give you any Vc and its horrible.

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    I broke Wilt's 100 point record against Steph Curry along with 17 assist and 16 steals and you know what I only got 3800 Vc. Remember in the old 2k's where they will give you a lot of rewards if you break some legends records.

    submitted by /u/WackaChowXGG24
    [link] [comments]

    What's the highest overall you have seen from a 19 year old in a my league or my gm draft?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    Thoughts on the Build? Tried to make a defensive beast that could guard 1-5, but also get contact dunks. 6’7, 212, near max wingspan

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 11:10 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment