• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 14, 2020

    NBA 2K Forget what YouTube tell you, THIS is the ultimate play

    NBA 2K Forget what YouTube tell you, THIS is the ultimate play


    Forget what YouTube tell you, THIS is the ultimate play

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    I've been creating a lot of Simpsons themed teams lately just for fun!

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Auto-generated draft classes are getting creative

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Found a used copy of 2k19 for the switch to play on my long ride home. Worth the $10

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Gotta remember your roots ��

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Never have I ever 2k...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Even the refs are realistic

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    My favorite NBA2K is NBA2K5.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    SG 6’7 a facilitating finisher. This is literally best build I have created. On 2s I can play iso and I can play big. On comp games I played lock.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    2004 pistons spotlight sim, talk about a grit and grind defensive game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Had a bad game but hit a couple lucky shots at the end

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    What next for 2k?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:06 PM PDT

    All over NBA 2k Twitter, Reddit, YouTube, ect.. I've been hearing excuses like "It's not that simple you would know if you were a dev" and I'm tired. I've played 2k off and on since NBA2k8 on the PS2 so I've seen my fair share of 2k. Now, 2k does get ALOT of hate from its players, not because it's the worst game ever, but because of what we know it can be. So before we go into the new-gen of 2k I just want to go on a bit of a rant...

    When 2k14 first came out I was very excited, the graphics were great and the lighting made it even better. Looking back I 100% know that 2k14 was the BEST looking 2k of all time. Not only that though, but it was also good too. While the best time I had playing MyCareer was probably 2k16, 2k14 Is more of what I think today's 2k should be like.

    I never really liked the idea of the park being this mixed with MyCareer because MyCareer and park players are two different types of people. With the exclusion of badge grinders, MyCareer players are usually calmer types of people (even though they rage almost just as much) in recent 2ks. Park players play park because they get tired of MyCareer (understandably because it is getting very bland) and want to play with friends.

    Park players usually find MyCareer boring and this is ok... However, I feel that MyCareer and park should be separate now. MyCareer should not be a boost for park players it should be the game mode that 2k desperately needs back. MyCareer players want to be the next James, Jordan, Kobe, etc... They don't want to grind on the park to unlock animations on 2k. They want a highly detailed and realistic career simulation that doesn't get bland after 20 games. Now through multiple accounts, I've been doing many surveys as well as looking upon what players think of the game. Well, when it comes to 2k a lot of the fans don't practice what they preach, it's easy to say everything I just said but is it easy to accept change?

    Features like scuffles, injuries, and going back and forth with refs have all been denied by the 2k community. Not only that but many more changes to the game that might take time to get used to. Now on the injuries one, I did no specify that it could be turned on/off so that's on me but still. How could you be crying to 2k about how you want MyCareer to be more realistic when you only want it if it benefits you. Yes missing out on an MVP and a ring will suck but you know what else sucks? When a REAL player gets hurt and misses out on an MVP and a ring hence the term realistic. Even in hindsight will it even matter? The average amount of seasons a player plays is MyCareer is a 3.5-5 from what I've seen. And even by that second or third season the sim over half of the games and still win a championship. Even if we look deeper, Is averaging 70,12,20 with 2 steals REALLY realistic? Even on HOF your teammates suck and the CPU is garbage. I agree, dropping 100 points is cool, but when you do it night after night and the commentators say the same thing over and over it gets boring. No NBA player can possibly win the championship every year they play.

    2k needs to have superstars play like superstars. Back in the day, you used to fear playing people like Kobe, LBJ, ECT... Why? Because you know their team has a large chance of winning and the highlight plays would happen. Why play MyCareer when you know you are going to win the championship? If my career is to be separated from park it needs many repairs and changes that simply aren't for this post.

    The main reason I posted this was to ask why if individual people can make amazing mods in 2k, WWE 2k, etc... Why can't 2k make them? I've seen so many mods that people have made that look so amazing but one thing that separates mods and game devs. It's effort... Maybe 2k doesn't have enough devs, or maybe they just aren't trying hard enough...

    submitted by /u/Lemonpeppertit
    [link] [comments]

    2 builds maxed out with no money spent

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Decent price-quality ratio

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:18 AM PDT

    Defensive Guards > Offensive Guards

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    6’10 versus 7’

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 06:15 AM PDT

    Elite 1 is toxic

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    I hit elite 1 and I play with a lot of randoms even the bummy ones.and I guess since I'm a elite now I'm not aloud to miss a shot or lose a game or else I get the most toxic messages I've ever seen😬😬

    All I'm trying to say is if ur playing with a elite and he has a bad game don't start ripping him a new asshole lol it happens to everyone can't expect me to go 5-5 50 games in a row😂😂

    submitted by /u/crackanime1
    [link] [comments]

    Best jumpshot for Glass Cleaning Lockdown?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Anyone got a good jumpshot for glass cleaning lockdown? I used to use dante exum on gold qd and it was literally perfect until some days later where I just can't get it down. The vibration I time it off of (don't judge) just completely disappeared. I don't like saying 2k "patches" jumpshot but holy, it's like a whole different jumpshot. And there's no way i'm timing it differently. 2k i swear is so shady. They also made my 2 way slash play slower. He can barely speedboost now. So does anyone have a good jumpshot for shooting bigs? I have 17 shooting badges.

    submitted by /u/Ospinra
    [link] [comments]

    Adidas Ultraboost x GOT collab in 2k20.

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 04:18 AM PDT

    I love it when you match with good random teamates

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    2KTV Episode 40 Answers

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    1. Any Answer
    2. Air Jordan 6
    3. Most Creative
    4. Any Answer
    5. Any Answer
    6. Any Answer
    7. Any Answer
    8. Any Answer
    9. 1999
    10. 5
    11. Warriors
    12. Trike
    13. Superstar One
    14. Any Answer
    15. Any Answer
    16. Any Answer
    17. Any Answer
    18. Any Answer
    19. Any Answer
    20. 10
    submitted by /u/oledads
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t 2k20 have all the heat jerseys?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    My friend often messes up on NBA... Then he goes and puts the ball in our own net...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment