• Breaking News

    Monday, May 18, 2020

    NBA 2K Randoms after using their VC to buy celebrations instead of attributes.

    NBA 2K Randoms after using their VC to buy celebrations instead of attributes.


    Randoms after using their VC to buy celebrations instead of attributes.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    I promise I did not leave my assignment 2k

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Ran with a 68 overall rookie last night as an SS3 and got this message after we finished streaking.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    What people think is gonna happen when they pass fake

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Is that screen legal??

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    It worked perfectly, now I can’t beat my old team

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    I know it’s not much but I finally got my build to an 82, no money spent

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Getting the ball stolen before I can ever pass - 2K Magic

    Posted: 17 May 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    best believe i took full advantage of the influence trade option

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    It be like that all the time..

    Posted: 17 May 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    Finally got my Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to 99.9

    Posted: 17 May 2020 06:00 PM PDT

    Breaking News: After Historic Rookie season Kareem walks away from the game

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:48 AM PDT

    Farthest spin jumper possible?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    "Is Shaq with HoF intimidator badge too powerful?" "Nah, we'll balance it out by randomly giving him technical fouls."

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Can we get WNBA MyTeam cards thrown in the mix so I can play with a Galaxy Opal Lisa Leslie?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    If 2k gave you the option to fight your teammates (specifically randoms), would you do it?

    Posted: 18 May 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Chase down block into a posterizer.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    Giannis so good he dunks twice.����

    Posted: 18 May 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    Missed Green into a Block

    Posted: 17 May 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    I’m fed up with how 2K handles outdated games.

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Out of absolute, sheer quarantine boredom, I popped into Ronnie's stream last week. I don't have a clip of this unfortunately, but I commented "Bring back 16 and 17 servers" and it got a ton of likes (don't know how caffeine works so excuse me if that isn't the proper term or whatever). Eventually he noticed it and responded with something around "we can't do that. Too much deleted code for that to be possible."

    Woah woah woah... there's a lot to unpack there. As a sophomore computer science major in college, I'm not gonna pretend like I know everything... but I know something about programming and servers and crap. what it sounds like if that's true is they deleted the source code. That is an extremely irresponsible action. Most gaming companies preserve this, and its a big deal if it's lost. But it sounds like they carelessly and intentionally deleted it. I find it kinda hard to believe they would intentionally do that... there's no reason to other than to save a microscopic amount of space on the total storage of their many computers and hard drives.

    Also, I literally yesterday downloaded a custom roster on NCAA 14. So that tells me the servers are still up. On A seven year old sports game that the publisher no longer has the rights to make... why doesn't 2K do this too? They could still earn plenty of VC money from fans going back to their favorite game in the series. It'd be a consumer friendly move and would help restore their name. But instead they intentionally delete code, ruining it for everyone.

    submitted by /u/shadybrady71
    [link] [comments]

    When you are playing MyGM and your 70 OVR player is asking for a staring spot, the owner wants to trade your All-Star, the chemistry is at 10%, and every person in the team hates you

    Posted: 17 May 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I’m so sick of “Park Gods” coming to the rec

    Posted: 17 May 2020 03:03 PM PDT

    I've had 2k20 for a couple of weeks now and so far, I've had a lot of fun when I'm playing online with my friends. I've played 2k for years and I always volunteer to be the one in my friend group who takes one for the team and makes the rebounding/defending big. I like the Rodman role.

    This year, I've fallen in love with The Rec, and it is by far my favorite mode with MyCareer. Recently though, I have reached a boiling point with some of the players I get matched up with.

    If you are a player who is only interested in gaining rep and stats for yourself, go back to park. Get off of Rec, and go back to the place where you can get away with "hero ball".

    I don't know how many times I've been matched with a Playmaking Sharp who just spam behind the back dribbles the whole game, doesn't pass, and either shoots when smothered or waits until 2 seconds left on the shot clock so their teammate gets the turnover. They have 0 skill, and everyone else on the court suffers because we are either forced to quit out and risk getting banned, or sit there with a C+ grade until we lose by 25.

    I know I can't be the only one who has to go through this. New Rec teammates would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TerpsCountry
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody find his ankles?

    Posted: 17 May 2020 04:02 PM PDT

    Absolute Beginner Help

    Posted: 18 May 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    I'm one of those people who has recently watched the last dance and bought 2k20 for 3.99 and I'm already a little obsessed with the sport as a whole. However, my big issue is a complete lack of knowledge. I've never played or watched a single game of basketball in my life - I have no idea what any position does or where I should be on the court at any time. I don't understand the terminology, I don't understand what makes someone great or terrible at playing each position. However, I am desperate to learn and form a greater appreciation for all things basketball.

    My question basically is: could someone recommend the easiest role for an absolute rookie to play on the court? I'm at a complete loss when trying to work out what build to use for MyCareer and what I'll be expected to do on the court when I do make my player. If anyone could offer me some insight it would be greatly appreciated.

    Here's to a new lifetime obsession with basketball (hopefully)

    submitted by /u/dylanggray
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment