• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 09, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 09, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 09, 2020

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    r/NBA2K 2K20 Feedback & 2K21 Wishlist - Vol. 16 (sent to 2K)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Thread Guidelines (READ THIS FIRST)

    1. High-effort items are more likely to be selected for the final list. Make sure you are clear and easy to understand. For bugs, include instructions to recreate and screenshots/videos. For suggestions/wishes, provide reasoning.
    2. One item per comment. Do not put an entire list in one comment, that makes it difficult for others to vote.
    3. Specify which category (below) your feedback falls under.
    4. Categorize your item as a bug, suggestion, or wish. Suggestions are for 2K20, wishes are for 2K21.
    5. Items that were selected will be listed in this post and in our archive. Don't submit repeat items, please check the archive first.
    6. Tweets here and here with official support, thanks LD2K :)

    General

    Gameplay

    Art/Likeness

    MyCAREER — MyPLAYER (Attributes/Badges)

    MyCAREER — MyPLAYER Nation

    MyCAREER — NBA Career

    MyCAREER — Online (Neighborhood/Park/Pro-Am/Rec)

    MyTEAM

    MyLEAGUE

    MyGM

    *

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    every damn time

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:16 PM PDT

    Playing TeamUp with my friends, thought I had clutched it up...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:34 AM PDT

    Steal, behind the back, off the glass,windmill, switcheroo finish! ����

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    This beautiful glitch just happened to me

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    When you take down a glass cleaning lockdown with a 6’5 PG

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Wait... I got something actually good from a locker code?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Career Highlights Locker Code - Use this code for a chance at a Diamond Bogut! Available for one week.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:00 AM PDT

    Me: goes to the free throw line in my career after the patch. Arena music:

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:07 PM PDT

    Soo, I'm done with MyCareer? And why dont I get events?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    I've got 79 hours on record. Today, my expansion team in MyLeague simulated 82-0 for the first time. Not a single 99 and oddly Lonzo Ball got MVP. Full team and stats.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    When you take unlimited gatorade to another level

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    I often post criticizing 2K, but what they're done with the base gameplay over the years is great, you have so much control over your player, wow.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 12:17 AM PDT

    Clutch Play in Rec

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    So when is Shaq gonna give me one of his nicknames?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    every game i get the same post game interview about getting one of his nicknames lol

    submitted by /u/lmaomitch
    [link] [comments]

    Was playing Pro Am and my friend got Fully broken 2 possessions in a row

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Easy points

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Giannis block compilation over the quarantine

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Most rebounds you’ve ever seen in a rec game?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    can someone please help me find a new build that’s good as i am new to 2k and want to enjoy park

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    i have made multiple builds now and have gotten a few badges on each and haven't liked any of them all though that may be because i'm new or i don't have enough badges

    submitted by /u/SirFaded1234
    [link] [comments]

    Tattoos disappeared

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    All my tattoos disappeared after I got a new tattoo. Is there any way to get them back? I really don't wanna spend the VC or do the work to put them back on there lol

    submitted by /u/illjustsleep
    [link] [comments]

    [NBA 2K20] Clothes, Acc, Tattoos & Face on MyPLAYER

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    So Im planning to start a new MyCAREER with a new MyPLAYER build (different archetype, stats, face etc) but then I noticed that my new MyPLAYER gets the accessories, clothes and tattoos of the old one. Im planning to use both so I would like each to have a unique looks (clothes, accessories, tattoos and face). Will it be possible for each player to have different looks?

    submitted by /u/ikingpadilla
    [link] [comments]

    Are these kinds of videos interesting?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:17 AM PDT

    There's this guy on twitch who's trying to win a championship on MyLeague HoF with only "underrated" players. In my opinion there are all bad. His best player is Micheal Porter jr or dragic.

    I like these videos because they are really different but I notice I'm his only viewer! Do other people only like the park or ??

    Don't get me wrong I like the park twitch streams too tho.

    submitted by /u/MyGfLooksAtMyPosts
    [link] [comments]

    Controller stops working in the Rec?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    I keep having an issue tonight. Every time a Rec game starts online, my controller just stops working. Sometimes I can do the tip off, but right after that, the controller just stops working and won't take any input other than Xbox guide button to pulling up the Xbox guide menu (and my controller works there). Other than that, I can run around the neighborhood and navigate game menus. What gives?

    submitted by /u/a11yguy
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I need to hustle more on defense

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment