• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 10, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 10, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 10, 2020

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Would you be interested in a r/NBA2K 2K20 tournament?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Hope everyone is staying safe! Since most of us are at home, we're considering bringing back our r/NBA2K tournaments!

    If you're interested, please fill out this Google Form to let us know what type of tournament you'd like. This is in no way binding! It's just to get some feedback about what will excite people the most.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    11th pick and a bad contract for Curry and Draymond, this is why I have trade approval on

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Finally got Harden!!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Incoming GO Barkley with 99 3pt, HOF deadeye and range extender

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Dunder Mifflin Uniforms (Can anybody create this and let me know your PSN so I could use them for my pro am team?)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Day 19 of quarantine

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    82 games. 12 minute quarters. Manually.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    I finally did it. As the title says, I just finished an entire season playing every game manually with 12 min quarters. I don't know how many hours it took me. 50? 55? Was it worth it? Probably not. But...I broke all of Wilt's records so...thats a thing.

    I'm going to bed now.

    submitted by /u/Lord_Sweater
    [link] [comments]

    My best pack luck ever

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Dreams of 5 stacking REC while at work

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    it is 4 PM and the day is almost over. Oh boy, i cant wait to go home and 5 stack rec against randoms all night. Today is my lucky day, I even get double rep tonight for doing what i always do. Nothing is more exhilarating than greening a shot as time expires to push the winning margin up to 53. I laugh and joke about getting comp next game with my boys, even though we dont want that. If i wanted comp i would go to Pro-Am haha no way chief. But its okay, we grinding out new "92 OVR" builds tonight "trying out" our zone and running "new offensive plays", at least thats what we tell everyone. We just out here tryna exploit the system because thats what makes the game fun. I cant wait to go to bed tonight and dream of more ways to cheese out wins tomorrow. Maybe one day someone at 2K will notice my win percent and send me a league invite, oh boy! I am almost to the league mum!

    submitted by /u/CallMeDADDY4754
    [link] [comments]

    Your win percentage is not going to written on your tombstone guys.

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    Just reminding you. Tired of seeing all these court hopping Elites. I'm watching dudes get off the court as soon as equal competition comes to play them.

    So sick watching people only run against low overalls

    submitted by /u/MasterSenseiSavage
    [link] [comments]

    this is what NBA 2K20 sweats do to me.

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    My favourite clip I’ve had so far

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    When you go on a nice win streak but your teammate gets replaced by a new random. Random:

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:42 AM PDT

    Weird glitch in rec??

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Yeah I'm getting this weird glitch in rec where all my teammates are dumb as fuck. It must be a glitch because every match my teammates have a combined IQ of 7.

    submitted by /u/yaboybraden
    [link] [comments]

    Michael Jordan Build 20/13/22/6

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    Glitch where SG couldn’t dunk alleys is fixed!

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    The issue where SGs who had a shooting pie chart couldn't dunk alleys has been fixed! At least for my player. Can finally utilize that elite alley oop animation package that I bought 5 months ago.

    submitted by /u/kspee
    [link] [comments]

    This is fun ?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    ISO > Screens

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Gman killed tyceno with a 20 - 0 comeback🤣🤣🤣

    submitted by /u/Aztecskingz
    [link] [comments]

    Is it necessary to be kicked from Rec Center when the event ends?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I'm in the 4th quarter about to win and I fucking get kicked because the event ended. This is so annoying.

    submitted by /u/Watermeloniqa8
    [link] [comments]

    Fire Nut Meg ����

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Absolutely Fantastic

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I was playing Mycareer with the bucks, and we were playing against the mavs and Giannis went down with an injury. Apparently, he had suffered a collapsed lung. The game said that this is as a day-to-day injury. A collapsed lung is a day-to-day injury? Okay.

    submitted by /u/jay_patty
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this even possible on a 5 win board?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    86+ Driving Dunks + Speedboost and shooting 80+

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 11:53 PM PDT

    Is this build possible to make? I wouldn't mind a build where I can contact dunk, speed boost and shoot.

    submitted by /u/QuitStalinMan
    [link] [comments]

    If you want to see crazy stats sim to 2034. (I'm the Spurs btw)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    The curious case of Billy Cunningham

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    As it draws ever nearer to 5 AM on the dark and steamy east coast of Florida, not only do I have not have this very shy man, but I haven't seen him. I fear my efforts were but a wild goose chase. I fear I have been had.

    submitted by /u/Rozzclaak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment