• Breaking News

    Monday, March 16, 2020

    NBA 2K What up pro am?

    NBA 2K What up pro am?


    What up pro am?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Facial animations are perfect in 2k20

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    New dribble animation, 2k please

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Triple Double without points

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Help improve the 2k community

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    This is a bit long so bare with me but I promise it's worth it. So for the most part of when I played 2k I'll be honest, I was a HUGE trash talker. Always messaged people callin them Trash or something along the lines. This year I've done something completely different and have just been nothing but positive, after every game I play I'll tell someone GG and give them a complement about their game. Now normally every year I play either SF or C but this year I went back to my OG position at PG. As we all know, PG's get the WORST reputation (for good reason) most do not pass, most do not play defense, most dont trust their bigs to do anything other than set screens. Which is why I wanted to play PG, so I can bring back what the position is supposed to be. And let me tell you, this community is BEAUTIFUL. The amount of high level basketball minds who play this game but are held back by that 20% or whatever of toxic players is crazy. I played with a Shooting guard the other day who would back door cut and I'd toss him a lob, he ended with 30 pts and messaged me at the end of the game saying how thankful he was to play with someone who would pass to him on the cut and how mostly dudes wont pass unless it's an open corner 3. Everyone makes a Big who only can defend or just shoots with a little of defense, why? Because you know Guards wont give you the ball down low (unless you just wanna play like that lol). My friend is a post up center, I let him go to work all the time and let me tell you Post Up Centers can be some of the most DEADLY playmakers in all of 2k. And guess what I've had Toxic players get mad at me, I'll message them back something positive and sometimes they actually feel bad for their actions. A dude called me a 'dumb cracker' I told him I was actually Arab and after which I explained to him why I called a timeout before he put up a really bad shot. He understood and then sent me a squad up invite because he wanted to play with me again. The point im trying to make is we're all aware of this community's reputation but it doesn't have to be that way. Do better, I guarantee you your teammates will play much harder for a guy who hypes them up instead of a guy who tears them down.

    submitted by /u/KingBSD
    [link] [comments]

    What themed teams do you have?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    What’s your highest score on the bench press?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    My controller glitched

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    the core commandments for a good Guard, Center relationship....

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    • Thou shall not ignore a wide open Big in the paint or a wide open sharp (who is making shots) on the 3 point line

    • Thou shall now ignore screens and not help the guard play defense / or pick up on the rolling center

    • Thou shall not Grab the board as a big and assume PG duty

    • Thou shall not use the Big as a personal rebound catcher

    • Thou shall not Blame the big for "not guarding the paint" when he fails to stop both YOUR MAN and HIS OWN MAN at the same time

    • thou shall not ignore the break starter fastbreak to the guards/wings on the break

    -thou shall not come down to the paint to try to grab a board, only to leave your man open on the 3.

    • Thou shall not leave your man open to help the Center Double team his man
    submitted by /u/XT3M3
    [link] [comments]

    Move Terry, get our the way Terry OH LAWD

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I swear MyCourt has different animation that never happens in games.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    NBA 2k21 should be an edition based on Kobe as a tribute for him with a mod called “Mamba Challenge” that tasks the player with achieving ten of his most memorable accomplishments in his career, a bit like NBA 2K11 “Jordan Challenge” mod.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    First of all sorry for my bad english, I'll do my best... Well, hello everyone, this is just something I thought this afternoon while playing after a long time NBA 2k11, that together with NBA 2k12 I personally consider the best NBA 2k game ever made, and I played some of the challeges in this "Jordan Challenge" mod. In order to clear them you have to achieve particular objectives that are in line with the famous game/series that each of them represents, for example the first is the 1986 63 points playoff game against Boston, in which you have to score at least 63 points , make at least 6 assist and have at least a 55% FC with MJ (if I remember well), and for this one in particular you don't have to win, just clear these objectives is enough (also Boston won the actual game so that does make sense). Anyway I though it might be cool 10 years later to do the same thing for Kobe, sadly in another circumstance because this would be a sort of tribute for him :(... For example there will be his 81 points game, his last 60 points game...and many others. What do you think? I know right now the most of NBA 2k is based on the online component but maybe something like this would be a fresh addition to the game after all these years, and maybe compleating each challenge can unlock something for My Career or My Team idk... That's it, so you would appreciate something like that? It would be a mod you will play? Thanks for reading this. Mamba Forever.

    submitted by /u/LukeVis
    [link] [comments]

    My PS4 is currently stuck at my university due to closures, so I decided to break out 2k14 and fire up a fantasy draft association. I forgot how good this year's 2k was.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    Starting 5 of Chauncey Billups, Ray Allen, Lebron James, Nené, and Joakim Noah

    submitted by /u/nsalbright
    [link] [comments]

    Why all the hate?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    I understand that this game has issues with vc and some gameplay stuff, but I don't think it's as bad as people make it out to be. Every time I see 2k comment on something on instagram or twitter, they get flooded with hate. Personally I love the game and have a great time with my friends and I always have. I feel like the community's always been like this for every 2k. No matter what, there is always a problem for everything. The problem I have with this is that it prevents people from trying out the game and seeing if they actually like it. Can someone explain to me why this community seems to always be toxic?

    submitted by /u/Whit3Ch0colat3
    [link] [comments]

    New Years Resolution Shaun Livingston ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:51 PM PDT

    I've played 25 games with him, and am like 0-30 on three point attempts...

    submitted by /u/thavillain
    [link] [comments]

    Open shot lag then up the other end get very dunked on because lag ��

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    Can defensive leader boost stats past 99?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Title says all. For example I have a teammate with 99 block so if I use defensive leader HOF will his block rating be 103?

    submitted by /u/GodCamy
    [link] [comments]

    Don't remember equipping that animation.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:32 AM PDT

    MyCareer timeouts

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Is it just me or does anyone else think it's infuriating at the amount of timeouts called in a game?

    submitted by /u/ncb888
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one that still dont get the overall rating thing after you get a 95?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    If I'm at the Park or the Rec, my player can have 8 points, 17 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals, 5 blocks, with an A+ Grade (speaking from a Glass Cleaning Lockdown perspective), but it'll show I played like a 95.4 if I were to lose, but if I win, it's an automatic 99.9. Like how?

    submitted by /u/chitown1205
    [link] [comments]

    Best shooting badges to apply first on non high shooting build? (Besides QuickDraw)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    What you guys think? Corner and maybe silver Hotzone with my first few badges? I have hotzones in each corner.

    I have 38 and silver QuickDraw which is fine right now. I'll have 3 free shooting badges outside of that here soon.

    submitted by /u/2kballislife
    [link] [comments]

    The exact same commentary lines every single game are driving me CRAZY

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 06:02 AM PDT

    "He just wanted to make sure the landing was softer than the takeoff"

    Which ones do you hate the most cuz I'm sure i do too.

    submitted by /u/OceanWoods
    [link] [comments]

    How do you make your overall higher?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I just got 2k20 a day ago and I don't know how to make my overall higher than a 60 in my career. I've played for 4 hours in the neighborhood and nba games and practice and I haven't gone up a single overall. Am I doing something wrong or does it normally take this long?

    submitted by /u/Radotz
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get overdramatically hype during a rep up game?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment