• Breaking News

    Monday, March 9, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 09, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 09, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 09, 2020

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How squads look in Rec

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Good lord Giannis. This dude his been shredding my centers asses all game, then this.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Park tryhards are almost as bad as the worthless devs

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I remember a few years ago when getting a park game wasn't impossible. I don't know what it is about 2k players but people suddenly won't play with anyone unless you're a 90 OVR.

    2K16 and 2K17 i could get games all day, but now i struggle to get games as an 86.

    2k needs to either hide players rating or do matchmaking because it's extremely annoying having 95s rush to courts to only play brown shirts and then jump off when anyone else shows up.

    Basically the majority of 2k players take their record way too seriously and are scared to play anyone that can actually play the game.

    submitted by /u/bdavis03
    [link] [comments]

    Love you too 2K.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I just got a free 100k??

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I just logged on to claim my spin and I have 100k more than yesterday lol. I didn't play today at all until now. I logged off yesterday with around 8 or 12k VC... Sitting at 113,648 rn

    submitted by /u/TreChomes
    [link] [comments]

    A Set That I Did For One Of The Top WR Teams In 2K19

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 05:17 AM PDT

    Damian Lillard repping all of us other MyCareer-only players at 0:56 !

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    Why does the Cavs PA announcer always yell “THANK YOU CLEVELAND” when the home team makes a FT?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Is this a glitch? It's been going on in 2K for as long as I remember and it's always been extremely obnoxious

    submitted by /u/Make_It_Look__Sexy
    [link] [comments]

    It’s logical to expect an Aaron Baynes moment card right?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    When did 2k add jets to this game?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:36 AM PDT

    Just hit 99.9 on my Offensive Threat

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    2K being 2K

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    It's games like this that restore my faith in randoms

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I greened a three and the other team got take over

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    Title says it all. I was playing triple threat and crossed someone up and greened a three and they got the slashing takeover. Anyone else ever had this happen? Any explanations or just some classic 2k fuckery?

    submitted by /u/PhishFoodBnJ
    [link] [comments]

    What type of performance do you think would take to warrant a galaxy opal moments card for a player?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 12:33 AM PDT

    Accidental lob 3 ftw

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    is this a good steph curry build?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Free 50k VC and packs?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    Just got on and saw I have a bunch of free packs and 50k VC but can't find any explanation as to why. Can anyone fill me in?

    submitted by /u/2222lil
    [link] [comments]

    Recently got my Nike and Gatorade endorsements, how do I attend the event?

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    The endorsements were to attend events but I don't know when or how to attend them...

    submitted by /u/BigHadolfItler
    [link] [comments]

    Server issues.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Anyone else getting connection dropouts? I've recently started playing MyTeam and every hour or so the last two days it's just dropped connection and takes like 20-30 minutes until I can get back in? Anyone know a possible fix? All my net connections are fine

    submitted by /u/BurtyStreams
    [link] [comments]

    Broken defensive team-mate grade rating.

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Does anybody else thing the team-mate grading system on defensive in MyCareer is broken? You get penalised just because the guy you're guarding scores, despite doing everything you can to stop it. Example, while alternating between PG and SG I just had to guard both Harden and Westbrook and despite my solid efforts to keep them contained, Harden just whips out a bullshit spin move and nails a layup from 10 feet away from the basket. Same with Westbrook who likes to try and shoot over me, but I read it most of the time and get a hand up but I'm still penalised because the bucket was good. It's even broken on rotation, if I rotate after a pick but my team-mate doesn't, the free man he should of rotated to has a clear path to the basket but I'm the one that gets penalised for it? ITS BULLSHIT. I love this game but the defensive grading system doesn't work. I don't remember it being this broke on 2k19.

    submitted by /u/Mike-710
    [link] [comments]

    How do we guard 5 out in pro am

    Posted: 08 Mar 2020 07:51 PM PDT

    how do we guard 5 out we get exposed every time

    submitted by /u/lolbruh123
    [link] [comments]

    Stop & shoot immediately after dribble

    Posted: 09 Mar 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    Can anybody tell me how people stop immediately after they, speed boost, hesi, behind the back etc

    Whenever I do a dribble move it's a different-timing to shoot off of but I see people stopping and shooting immediately so I maybe missing something

    submitted by /u/LA_was_HERE1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment