• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 05, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 05, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 05, 2020

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How I’m guarded for the rest of the game after I green my first shot.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:14 PM PST

    I thought the Rockets only had 4 players on the court. Turns out my man was invisible

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    Blackout Lakers Jersey #MambaForever

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:58 PM PST

    I've been enjoying 2K20 MyCareer far more than the past 3 2Ks

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:29 AM PST

    Okay, so first I should say I've only really been playing NBA games in MyCareer and I haven't really gone and done rec or park yet like in past 2Ks.

    Anyways I've been playing as a 3 level scorer SF and I've been having a ton of fun with that build. I'm currently am an 84 and have most of my important stats maxed and my player can do it all when it comes to scoring on offense. The most important difference between this game and the past few 2Ks is that you now get points on the Teammate grade if you score on an assist. This is something that wasn't in the past few 2Ks. That plus setting screens gets me to A alone with all the little things bumping me up to an A+. In the past couple of games I always felt like I had to hunt for assist in order to just get my teammate grade up to an A and with me playing as a sharp in those games it always felt like a drag. Additionally the badge grind is far better as well and overall it's been a much more enjoyable experience.

    submitted by /u/ingyball
    [link] [comments]

    Locker Code - Use this code for a guaranteed Diamond pack. Available for one week

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    A few people seem to enjoy the mock throwback 80’s Sports illustrated cover I made with MyPlayer. So I went ahead and made a more authentic looking version.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Duality of man

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Guess how many off baller I had to beat for this epic reward

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:05 PM PST

    Need this card in my life, RIP King <3

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Ignore my face on the billboard lol but like why do y’all enjoy making your players look like this or cover your body up with just black shit

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:42 PM PST

    I hope whoever was in charge of Zion's base stats/animations finds a rock in their shoe every day for the next 5 years

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:28 PM PST

    2way slasher

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:30 PM PST

    Is there a 2 way slasher build that can shoot

    submitted by /u/JayTillTheGrave
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic rec/park player blowing games to make everyone lose, just cause you called timeout on them for a legit reason

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Has anyone ever experienced playing rec/park and someone just intentionally blows the game because you don't pass them the ball after they take a crazy shot.

    For example, I'm playing rec with my sharpshooter and the center gets a rebound, won't pass out when people are open, and keeps going back up. So I call time out and he blows the game from there, or there's someone he dribble the shot clock out trying to show everyone they can dribble, or there's a guy who takes the craziest contested shots possible. And the worst part about is that THE OTHWR PLAYERS ON MY TEAM CONTINUE TO PASS THE BALL TO THE PERSON WHOS BLOWING THE GAME... Like how does that work? Do you want to win? If so stop pass him the ball and pass to the people who want to win

    I'll call timeout every time cause I'm not about to watch you blow a game. 2ks grading system is terrible because after you call timeout on said person they do everything there power to make sure you don't win. Offensive 3second call, 24sec call, 5 seconds call, 8 seconds call, back court call, throws intentional bad pass to the other team, shoot full court shots, don't play defense, AND THEY NEVER GRADE OUT THE GAME. So does anyone else experience this and if so what do you do

    submitted by /u/Issa-Israel
    [link] [comments]

    Matchmaking

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:04 PM PST

    NBA 2k21 Gotta get a matchmaking for rec 2 games in a row I played with random first my squad 83 ovr vs 95 ovr second game my squad 92 ovr vs 97 ovr then they came with the 2-3 Zone the whole game lol

    submitted by /u/Merkzel
    [link] [comments]

    Why can't 2K get Luka Doncic face right?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 12:00 AM PST

    He has the worst face model out of all players on his talent level. Is it so hard to get it right? He looks like he does meth in 2K. By the way, 2K couldn't also get Porzingis and Sabonis right for a long fucking time too. What's 2K struggling to facescan properly European players? Is it some rights issue.

    submitted by /u/germibobi
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best deadeye to use

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:04 PM PST

    I need to know, does wingspan affect the rate of dunks?? Like if you have least wingspan, is it easy for your dunks to get blocked or like if you have max is it easier to dunk on people etc.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Just updated and my entire team is invisible in MyLeague...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    Memphis hitting a 3 with 1.6 on the clock, then the Raptors fire back with a buzzer beater!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Question about the "art" of passing lane steals...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Passing lane steals in Rec/proam are insanely annoying. I think one of the major reasons is because the court design is way too small for 5v5. Everything is so congested because of this.

    Anyway... My question is how are people getting so many passing lane steals that seem to be triggered automatically? I don't think they are pressing X cause they are just grabbing them absurdly out of the air. One handed grabs with their backs turned....

    I have a two way finisher PG with 30 defensive badges and I run interceptor on HOF and I gave a 96 steal rating yet I NEVER get the automatically triggered passing lane steals. Even when it's a average or lower passer making the pass. I have to press X and half the time I time it perfectly yet my idiot player lunges 4 feet the opposite direction and then stumbles to regain balance lol...even passes

    When I play with my slashing playmaker PG with a 99 passing rating and using boosts, I'll have games in Rec/proam where my opponent makes insanely unrealistic steals out of thin air without pressing X (I'm assuming they don't press X cause their player doesn't move and make the reach steal animation). So is there a certain combination of badges that makes it easier?

    While I'm on the topic of passing and steals.... Does directional passing and icon directional passing even work online? It doesn't seem like it does at all. Some of my passes just go completely in the opposite direction of where I am aiming for....

    submitted by /u/bbstones
    [link] [comments]

    Deleted 2K

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I love playing Myteam, but offline gets so boring and repetitive after a while. After spending at least a hundred or so hours in the game (without spending anything), I truly felt my team was good enough to get some online games in, more specifically MTU; however, the new cards added every week basically render the cards I just grinded for useless against overpowered teams. It just gets so aggravating to play Godsquads that intentionally lower their rating with bronze on their bench; not only are they spending bushels of cash to get a good team, they don't even have the courage to play those in their rating bracket. With this being said, I know I can't get back all the time wasted on this year's 2k cash cow but going forward I'll be spending my time more productively.

    submitted by /u/monkeyl9
    [link] [comments]

    Pro touch pointless for layups in rec center?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I've got a 7'3 interior force and I've got both pro touch and consistent finisher on. But I've noticed in the rec center that none of my layups are ever slightly early or late. They are either just late, early or green. The only time pro touch ever activates is on hook shots. So I'm thinking about taking pro touch off and just taking deep hooks up a level and adding relentless finisher.

    submitted by /u/WhyteTrashh
    [link] [comments]

    No vc or badge progression

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:05 PM PST

    Just got the game this week, and have been playing mycareer and I just finished a game (game 10 of the regular season) and afterwards I got booted from the servers, when I loaded back up the vc I earned and badge progression was gone. I'm assuming there's nothing I can do about it , but is this something that happens often? Because it is super frustrating

    submitted by /u/hebrewhammer8
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment