• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 26, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 26, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 26, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - February 26, 2020

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Was revisiting 2K17 and saw this man on the Real Madrid team, he is as old in this game as he is now

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:33 PM PST

    2k really doesnt know whats fun and rewarding. You even gotta pay for it after unlocking it....

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Important notes in the debate.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 06:31 PM PST

    When you think your Myplayer is ready for park but 2k disagrees

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:11 PM PST

    Locker Code - Use this code for a guaranteed All-Star Moments or All-Star Flash pack. Available for one week!

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:03 AM PST

    My court is NOTHING like the lag you will experience online

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    There really is no way to practice a jumper. I made the mistake of trying out a few and now I can't even get my old one down. Green everything in my court only to realize the shot becomes completely different in form and speed in actual park or rec. This game will find 50 different ways to fuck you and still take your VC back when they make a mistake.

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    I just want to shout out the YT jumper fix community

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Maybe it's obsessive, and who honestly plays MyLeague. But big thanks to the jump shot fix community who put in totally unneeded word just to increase my immersion during gameplay. Discovered it on YT a while back and my boy Matt "White Jesus" Thomas is looking silkier than ever from deep.

    submitted by /u/KingOfWeTheNorth
    [link] [comments]

    Nobody: The other guard passing the ball in:

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:32 AM PST

    The last thing you want to see when youre streaking

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 02:37 AM PST

    Not very well-rounded, but a red pie PF can be fun.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:34 PM PST

    that feeling when you get your first Mycareer player to 80 overall and realize you don’t even like his play style

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Made a slashing point guard and I'm starting to realize this is not the type of play style I really like. I thought it would be cool to have a the ball in my hands at all times and be a dribble God.

    I was wrong.... this isn't for me. I realized the part of his I like the most is the stop and shoot and catch and shoot (which he isn't good at), not scouting the floor and looking for the open man or the assist.

    Driving is cool, but I rather shoot like Klay/Curry/Durant from the mid range or 3 point line and have good defense.

    Doesn't matter how much I improve my current guy, he will always be an F inside defense and won't be anything spectacular when it comes to shooting. What a waste of time to get him to an 80 just to realize I don't want to be a point guard Lol.

    I don't want to be Chris Paul or D Rose, I want to be Klay Thompson or Kawhi Leonard.

    Has anyone else grinder a player type you ended up not even liking?

    submitted by /u/berenjenaa
    [link] [comments]

    What you can do with 65 3PT

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 09:58 AM PST

    Does the same dunk twice and wins. The second one also randomly had a higher score than the first.

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 01:00 PM PST

    Which perimeter lock do you guys thinks better?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    [Create a legend] My coach never lets me rest

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 07:09 PM PST

    Hi, I'm playing NBA 2K13 (my old laptop won't run any game after that). I'm playing with James Harden, and after a season I've become a "star", therefore it's logical that I'm gonna play more minutes. But coach just never rests me in the 2nd half, so even though I have 99 stamina, in the last 6 or 7 minutes of the 4th quarter he's already gassed. Is there a way to fix this? Even with a cheat or something, I would like to just get more rest. Thank you

    submitted by /u/modesto_rosado
    [link] [comments]

    If you average less than a B teammate grade then you are not a good player

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Go ahead, get mad about it.

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    People that run away from games in park, why?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I'll never understand why people will hop off the court when they see someone that might be decent competition. How do you expect to get better? Does it ever get old playing people that are worse at the game than you?

    submitted by /u/swampdonkeythethird
    [link] [comments]

    Finally finished my all-around wing build, what do you guys think?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:15 PM PST

    For those of you that play “comp” offence on Rec. Why?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 05:10 AM PST

    I've wondered this for a while now. Where is the enjoyment in what is considered 5v5 "comp" offence? It's basically just a point guard playing on his own. The Center literally just sets screens, the most mind numbing thing ever, whilst the other 3 guys literally just stand still. If you do this, may I ask why? Where is the fun in standing in the corner all game? Why do this in Rec, a casual mode? Is your dick THAT small, that you feel the need to bring your 5 man into Rec and sweat your dick off?

    submitted by /u/Maxhodder
    [link] [comments]

    Played a few WNBA Games for Fun and I noticed Something very interesting

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:42 AM PST

    Long story short, I hopped on the WNBA for a few games just for shits and gigs to be honest. It was probably the Best playing experience I have had all year and one of the best the last few years of 2k. Why? Because the court proportions made sense compared to the players bodies.

    I don't know if it's just me but always thought that NBA live looked and felt way way better than 2k. The reason why I never fully made the switch over is because 2ks gameplay is the best option on the market. I hate how animation based it is personally, but it's dribbling and gameplay is the best currently available. Where live dominates though is how much the player size and court dimensions actually make sense. I believe that the court is way way way too small compared to the NBA players sizes. Whenever I play live, It feels real and how it should be. players (excluding Zion) can't sprint from the paint and block you from the 3 point line, you can actually throw down court passes without it being tipped every time, and spacing is a real thing and not just 3 people sitting 6 feet behind the line.

    Playing the WNBA gave me those same vibes. It felt like REAL basketball and not some arcade-esque simulation. It felt amazing. Player speed felt like it mattered more, offball defense was actually a thing instead of baiting every passing lane, and running in transition felt smooth and realistic.

    I implore all of you to try it out and judge for yourself. If 2k can make the court proportions line up just a little bit more, then I think the gameplay can go to a whole new level.

    submitted by /u/YaboyRipTide
    [link] [comments]

    Close shot?

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:59 AM PST

    What does that attribute do?

    submitted by /u/NRGY1
    [link] [comments]

    Did anybody figure out how to fix Gym Rat badge not giving you the blue bar?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 10:44 PM PST

    I got mine from hitting SS3 today and only have the 1 blue bar from my gatorade

    submitted by /u/KEL2K
    [link] [comments]

    Shoe Creator

    Posted: 26 Feb 2020 12:19 AM PST

    2k20 Rec Matchmaking

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Me and my brother decided to make new characters just cause we get bored sometimes. we are both all-star 1's and do not play the game all the time. both of us played 2 games in the prelude and then skipped to the neighborhood. we hopped into a squad just us two, with both characters at 65 overall. we got matched with other players around 70-80 overall. pro's and one other all star. our team overall was 77 which seems fair considering the game shouldnt match us with players that much better than us.

    the team we played against was a 93 overall squad of 5 with all the meta builds and a PF at the center spot who out rebounded me (7'3 Center) the entire game. the other team ran a zone defense and a half court trap and then executed offensive plays on the other side of the ball (they seemed like legit pro am team) not ONCE BUT TWICE in a row we matched with a full squad on the other team.. (i started writing this after the first game but got matched with another squad the second game before i finished this)

    my question is... why? why is my 77 overall team getting matched with 5 man squads and legend 2's and superstars and such? it was a team that i wouldn't even want to play if i was on my main character. this is why the game can no longer be played casually, if you want casual, go play my career right? the rec was introduced so long ago and yet 2k still cannot introduce skill based matchmaking or a better system that matches based on overall or rep or something else. all the good players complain about this idea because then they would actually play decent people who they wouldnt be able to destroy and all of the players who dont play strictly for comp and wanna relax when they play get wrecked by squads who arent good enough to win in proam so they stay in the rec instead.

    you guys ever wonder why big youtubers have secondary accounts that they play on? its so they dont always have to play comp people and they can just be casual sometimes. they dont have to worry about the best players pulling up on them.

    but im not going to say it hasnt been the other way around for me. there have been times when i have been playing a team so bad that I wanted to quit because of how boring it is. I would understand if skill actually made a huge difference (not saying that it cant) but im 7'3 missing layups cause i have no badges and this SG is 6'5 and gets a 100% smothered contest from 2-3 feet away from me because of intimidator. im going to end it here cause ill get going on another issue if i dont... but BADGES SHOULD NOT BE MORE IMPORTANT THAN THE ACTUAL ATTRIBUTES THEMSELVES. in the game mentioned above my brother shot 1/13 on threes.. granted he doesnt have any badges, and was using the deafult shot, but with an 88 three and shooting all wide open shots, 1/13 is unacceptable and because of badges these other guys (WHO ARENT EVEN SHOOTING BUILDS) are hitting 5/7 or 4/5 and they are all whites too.

    thanks for reading. if youre just gonna comment some dumb shit like get good or stop complaining. please just dont even waste your own time, it wont bother me as much as you think. (sad i even have to put that in here)

    submitted by /u/ianhaf
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment