• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - January 01, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - January 01, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - January 01, 2020

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    R.i.p

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:49 PM PST

    PSA: Yes, MyCareer is crashing when loading right now. The subreddit has now been put in approve-only mode.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:05 PM PST

    EDIT: Any mode that involves getting past a 2KTV loading screen is affected.

    EDIT 2: 2K is aware and they're looking into it. Keep in mind it's NYE.

    EDIT 3: Issues have been fixed, happy new year

    This is a known/widespread issue tonight. On XB1, the game is dashboarding to home screen. On PS4, the game is giving error code CE-34878-0. Nothing you can do but wait it out. Don't clear reserved space or your save data. I wouldn't recommend reinstalling, probably a waste of time.

    Please use this post or others left up to discuss instead of making more posts. The mod team has removed a post every minute since this started...

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    Just make the extra pass bro...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 03:44 AM PST

    Is there a bug with MyCareer games? My games always freeze at load and crash the game

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:21 PM PST

    I call this the Julius Randle pack

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:44 PM PST

    Better assist than my guard would’ve given me

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    Happy New Year Everyone!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:09 PM PST

    If 2K20 was crashing for you, try again now. While they fix the bug, 2K has disabled 2KTV which should allow you to start games again. Happy New Year!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:36 PM PST

    When you don’t green a floater and it goes in anyway

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:20 AM PST

    Be able to choose ur decade in my career?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:20 PM PST

    In nba 2k21 u should be able to choose a decade for my career. Personally I would choose 90s. You?

    submitted by /u/L1TH1UMM
    [link] [comments]

    I asked a center why he doesn’t help on screens...

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:52 PM PST

    I calmly asked a center why he watches the opponents big man set screens on the perimeter and just watched him. This is what he said: "The way my game is, I stop anything that comes inside" I said "but they are clearly screening me and the big man never ever rolls" and he replied "that's just not my game".

    Man WTF!? I hate it here

    submitted by /u/AceHole84
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks 2k

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    99 vert be like

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:01 PM PST

    But instead of Kahoot, it's 2k19 and people are yelling "GREEN" knowing the shot meter was actually white, fooling 9 other people.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:53 PM PST

    Happy New Year!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:28 PM PST

    I thought Will Perdue was white...and not Magic Johnson

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    Wanna make the park less toxic?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:11 PM PST

    How about if we remove win percentages in park all together???

    Just keep a tally of WINS and an extra bonus to XP for every win/win streak and I'm sure the park would be alot less toxic. No need to change the rep system at all, just take off win percentages in park. If you think about it, win percentages are literally the only thing that keeps people from playing with and against each other. If win percentage in the park actually didn't exist then I'm almost certain the parks would be alot busier and it would be easier to find games.

    You can keep records in Rec and Pro-Am as that actually happens in real life and would be labeled as a somewhat comp mode... But IRL park, no one actually keeps their W-L records.

    What do ya'll think? I'm just trying to put my two cents in to try and make quality of life changes to this game. LMK.

    submitted by /u/allCHEMISTRY
    [link] [comments]

    Intimidator is op

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:09 PM PST

    Free NBA2K20 Code: QCQ6D - 23JK7 - P7RJT - D962P - C7JQZ

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 12:30 AM PST

    You not suppose to get yours EVERY! Rec game

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:27 PM PST

    I've lost alot of games & played with alot of teammates that have complained about "they not getting enough touches" "I don't have any points" like bruh its a team effort there have been plenty of times I scored around 5 pts and grabbed 6 rbs cause the other center on my team is going crazy I dont 15 & 20 game every game as long as we win IDC its about the team not the individual

    submitted by /u/juans25
    [link] [comments]

    Y'all forgetting the greatest rapper?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:30 PM PST

    Rip Vic aka the best rapper of our decade

    submitted by /u/johnplayzgames
    [link] [comments]

    Point Guard Build for Rec/Park

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:54 AM PST

    I'm not down to isoing just want something that can slash and make defenders respect my jumper with enough defense. Offensive threat or slashing playmaker?

    submitted by /u/DidIMakeAGoof
    [link] [comments]

    Locker Code: Lights Out, Multidimensional, or Prime Derrick Rose!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:54 AM PST

    Got a Quitting Games ban.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:47 PM PST

    I didn't quit any games and just won my 4th game in a row in mtu and was given a ban. Is this happening to anyone else?

    submitted by /u/Iamabiggity
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment