• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 05, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 05, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 05, 2020

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I invited Kendrick Nunn to the MyCourt and this dude shows up in a Joe Ingles jersey...wtf

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:40 PM PST

    @ The Neighborhood

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:31 AM PST

    When you are a bigman in The Rec and you got the mismatch in the post but the guard still wants you to set screen.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    MyTeam Unlimited as of late

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:14 PM PST

    Man, I miss this MyCOURT. Hoops in the forest.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    Cole Anthony with the 0.8 second clutch

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Always getting stuck on screens? Try this.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I want to preface this by saying my main build is a 2-way slashing playmaker at PG. Even with Pick Dodger on HOF, I would get vacuum pulled into screens which would give my matchup half a second to get a shot up.

    I have now taken off pick dodger entirely after figuring out this dirty little secret. Prepare to have your minds blown.

    Secret is: When going around screens do NOT touch either trigger. Do not touch L2 or R2. PERIOD.

    As we are all aware, 2K is an animation based game, getting sucked into screens is just another animation. This animation does not trigger if you do not touch L2 or R2.

    As soon as you are through the screen, then you can smash L2 again to lock up the screen cheeser.

    In addition I will also hold up on the right stick as I'm running around screens, just in case my matchup decides to shoot, I will go right into my shot contest animation.

    I'm sharing this because I need all the help I can get in ending the cancer of the behind the back screen cheesing cunts.

    Go out there and cause problems!

    submitted by /u/ballingundercontrol
    [link] [comments]

    From way downtown

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:11 AM PST

    Finally got my slashing playmaker to 99.9

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Probably my greatest sequence on both ends of the floor on Rec as of rn

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:29 AM PST

    Whose layup package is this???

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 03:28 PM PST

    Melo cross

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Why is that even possible?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Park/Jordan Rec

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:34 PM PST

    I have found these to be highly bull**** because of the fact people simply isolate you without knowing your strengths and do not give you a chance.

    Just played Jordan Rec center where I touched the ball 4 times in 4 quarters of play. I'm a PG and 2-5 were shooting shots contested while I was wide open after playing good defense.. still, NOTHING. Give me a fucking break you twats. I watch you play and your IQ of the game is HORRENDOUS.

    submitted by /u/TrumpFollowThrough
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting take: EA and 2k are Killing the Sports Genre

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    XB1| My GlassLock Is A Different Breed

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:36 AM PST

    What

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    He missed the shot, but damn he caught my ass slipping ��

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:35 PM PST

    2K20 shooting badges

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:16 PM PST

    I've made a play shotcreator and I was too dumb to realise he only gets 17 shooting badges. What are some must have shooting badges I need

    submitted by /u/BillionDollaBronxX
    [link] [comments]

    I’m sorry Fellow Locks

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:01 PM PST

    Heart Crusher is used to force a player cold , negative/drained takeover converts to chill and makes the player who turned the ball over cold faster for mistakes at higher levels. 3 Games of HOF Heart Crusher in the Park and come back to me. I find it to be a very fun badge to use and forces the other team to ice my man out of the offense most games

    submitted by /u/TyriqGz
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when the short shorts are coming back in the nba store ? I don’t want these 15k vc dumb collaborations, I want the type of stuff wilt chamberlain was wearing !

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:59 PM PST

    It's all I wear irl, pls Ronnie

    submitted by /u/prettydamncatchy
    [link] [comments]

    Wait until the ending

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:41 AM PST

    When you're wide open in the corner but "xxisogawd" wants to play hero ball

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:25 AM PST

    Took longer than expected

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    But I finally completed domination, I know the Kemp isn't great and that I still have a long grind to evo mcado and stackhouse to get j rich but I'm glad it's basically over now and can focus on other modes

    submitted by /u/MLB2KGamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment