• Breaking News

    Monday, January 6, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 06, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 06, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - January 06, 2020

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every park game with randoms ends up looking like this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:59 PM PST

    Now he just need to spend a little on haircut

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:02 AM PST

    Looks like a Good MyPlayer Build.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Caruso with the new HOF Court Vision badge

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    New park fit

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:48 AM PST

    Every freaking time

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    KD’s Having a Weird Day��

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:15 PM PST

    Hot take: You shouldn’t be allowed to play Rec Center unless your player is at least 80 overall

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 09:54 PM PST

    I'm tired of all these low overalls forcing me to dashboard all the time in rec, having to play this game without a matchmaking system, etc. We've all heard the complaints so I won't drone on. But I think a warning message popping up saying "you must be 80 OVR to enter the rec" would be great. Players less than 80 overall can still play park and team pro am, but they must unlock the rec. It would also incentivize players to grind for some badges in mycareer. What do you guys think? I figure if 2k isn't going to implement a matchmaking system then this is the least they can do for the majority of their player base.

    submitted by /u/basketball145
    [link] [comments]

    Centers are the backbone of this game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:50 PM PST

    After making 3 center builds and running primarily as a center I had decided to venture off and make a pg I play rec with randoms so it's not odd to find pretty bad teammates. I find that it is extremely more difficult to win when you have a bad center than when you have a bad pg for example I know my role as a center and often rebound kick out as usual. When playing on my guard I find that the random centers I get are terrible don't have vision and often don't get boards, so if you find a good center I suggest you hold onto them. It is because of this that I vow I will never get back on my guard unless I have a team because it is so frustrating seeing others cannot do what I try my hardest when I'm running that position. That is all

    submitted by /u/yonggovie
    [link] [comments]

    I lost a step

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 11:58 PM PST

    Is this something I just wait for or do I have to do something to get the new rankings and stuff?

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:00 PM PST

    Shout out to everyone who uses defensive leader or floor general on HOF

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Both teammate badges that really do help the rest of the team. I enjoy using both seeing percentages is a small but really helpful thing for me.

    submitted by /u/NeonPiss
    [link] [comments]

    There's a reason we see our teammates avgs before the game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Maybe let the guy who avgs 6+ ast be the primarily ball handler, maybe let the the sharp who avgs 16+ ppg have the ball when hes wide open, maybe let the guy who's hot keep shooting, I'm so tired of dudes just having terrible IQ

    submitted by /u/RIV_Classic
    [link] [comments]

    For all level 60-70s

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    Do not go into rec thinking it is a friendly environment. They will freeze you out. Especially if you take a bad shot. You will just be there running suicides. Play mycareer and get a feel for the game. Then go into park or Rec.

    submitted by /u/Bandosj15
    [link] [comments]

    Starting off on a new account and receiving the rookie 1 treatment has me like this

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Is this a decent build or was all that time grinding badges a waste?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Resetting animations, not just jumper. Help.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    I'm not sure when it's triggered since I can't check after each rec or park game until I lose; but when I get a chance or log on for the first time in the day I'm noticing my shit being reset. My jumper gets changed, my free throws, dribble style, and ALL of my fucking dunks have to be reset. I've seen people talk about the jumpsuit fix, buy each component that's in my custom? But I have release 129 and there isn't a js 129? Do I just need to buy base? I haven't seen anyone mention all these other things being reset or changed before.... any help???

    TLDR: not only is my jumpshot changing, but my free throws, dribble style and every dunk is different or gone. (Gone as far as dunks, having to re equip every time)

    submitted by /u/DJSLEEPEZ
    [link] [comments]

    Mypark delayed

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:58 AM PST

    I have 20 ping in other games so i dont know what the problem is

    submitted by /u/CinnamonCheeks1
    [link] [comments]

    Teleporting even on bronze chase down.

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 02:35 PM PST

    6’8 minimum weight max speed rebounding wing

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    Is minimum weight good for rebounding wing?

    submitted by /u/ferdbrown
    [link] [comments]

    What is something people blame the game on, but is actually their fault?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:42 AM PST

    I hate people missing highly contested shots and then saying "cmon 2k!!!"

    submitted by /u/shinkoh55
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a build

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 12:41 AM PST

    I'm trying to make a small forward / undersized 4. Goal is a build that can dunk on pretty much everyone with an emphasis on catching alleys in the rec. (Not trying to be a primary ball handler) Right now I'm looking in the 6'7-6'9 range and not sure on SF or PF. Also not sure on whether to look towards strength or vertical in order to get the contact dunks on people. Best I've made so far is a 6'9 slasher with 23/10/9/7. It's hard limiting myself to finishing because I always end up lacking in shooting/defense. Any help would be appreciated though.

    submitted by /u/orangepan16
    [link] [comments]

    Hey does that not happen any more after a game? Is it still does it's not popping up after a game

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment