• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 5, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 05, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 05, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 05, 2019

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Every goddamn time

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:41 AM PST

    And if I take a wide open layup it misses

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 12:44 AM PST

    Clothes > better attributes

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:37 AM PST

    The game has gotten so realistic

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:05 PM PST

    that's not the park but you guys can think whatever you want

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:09 PM PST

    I sat my controller down to go answer the door and I came back to my friends speechless. He tells me to check his recordings and I see this happened.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    Add Foam Fingers to the list of annoying looks by cheesey players.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:43 AM PST

    Black tape tattoo, googly eyes, ridiculous rainbow afros, foam fingers. Do people think they are unique and funny doing this or they know they are sheeping a trend most likely from a buncha youtubers?

    Lets create a list of shit to watch out for and avoid.

    submitted by /u/Jettura
    [link] [comments]

    Well, there went my one dunk per game. Thanks 2K.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PST

    This aged well

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:49 AM PST

    Why did 2k ever move away from this style of graphics? Ever since 2k17 the graphics have been cartoonish

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:28 PM PST

    I See Why They Don’t Play Team ProAm

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:06 PM PST

    An oldie but goodie, when mycareer was fun

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:14 PM PST

    When you have the most boards in the game but the PG tells you to rebound more...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Did 2k already forget that they promised to update the soundtrack?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:08 PM PST

    I really hate this game

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 04:01 AM PST

    Anyone seen this before? Dream game with Randoms! With all the negativity towards playing with randoms (justifiably)- I thought I’d share a rare gem of 33 FGs with 33 assists. Nice little comeback too, probably the most fun game I’ve played this year.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 09:18 PM PST

    Lemme steal that real quick

    Posted: 05 Nov 2019 01:43 AM PST

    MJ all star team up. Dunk from the free throw line

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 06:54 PM PST

    Base 38 with gold QuickDraw best

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 08:42 PM PST

    Gym rat.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 12:55 PM PST

    Seen some posts recently on about gym rat again and the requirements.

    I seen a post the other day I can't remember who posted otherwise I'd tag them but they stated they completed 45 games in season, then simmed until the playoffs then played all playoff games and they got it.

    I already had it on my player so I started a new career to test this out.

    I can confirm this method works. Play 45 games, sim to the playoffs, played all playoff games sitting out in the third when up 25, won the playoffs and have now got gym rat.

    Edit: I can confirm I got the extra bar stamina if anyone was wondering about that as well.

    submitted by /u/IIUnKnOwnNII
    [link] [comments]

    I created the absolutely worst MyPlayer I could. His Badge breakdown is 3/4/3/3

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 10:03 AM PST

    “Offensive Threat” Rec Players: An question.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:18 AM PST

    Do you get any sort of fulfillment out of refusing to play defense? Are you not embarrassed by your matchup dropping 40 on you?

    I see you taking 15-20 shots a game, and sometimes you might even cook your matchup. Of course you will when your version of defense is standing at half court calling for the pass.

    Is this really any fun for you?

    I'd try to help you cover your guy, but he's on fire wide open in the corner. If you don't know where that is: that's where I'm standing unguarded when you try dropping floaters against that wall of 99 ovr GlassLocks.

    Please call that timeout when I don't inbound the ball to you, because I probably forgot that it was working.

    Also: If you can: make sure and box our C out so he can't grab your rebound.

    I only have a few hours a week to play the game, but it's so fun to watch you that I almost forget.

    Keep shooting, my man. The 40 point blowout was on everyone else, not you.

    submitted by /u/eightiesbadguy
    [link] [comments]

    2k20 in a nutshell. Still not sure how people do this all game and claim to be good.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 05:54 AM PST

    I am new-ish to 2k and I am a 76 overall... what are some good ways to get more vc faster

    Posted: 04 Nov 2019 11:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment