• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 24, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 24, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 24, 2019

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    When you’re playing MyCareer and the opposing fans are calling you trash after scoring 40 on 16 shots in a 44 point win

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    My jumpshot in the Park when I'm on the laggy random court

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:54 AM PST

    I hate this game so much.....

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:53 AM PST

    Fantastic offense by Rondo. Really schooled me.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 12:00 PM PST

    Starting the game off from the free throw line

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:19 PM PST

    Another example of custom rotations. An overlooked, but amazing feature in MyLeague.

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 03:00 PM PST

    Grinding out the Dwight evolution challenges ��

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:58 AM PST

    what is a lob threat lol

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 06:09 PM PST

    lol

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:02 AM PST

    Do big men seem terrible in this game to anyone else or is it just me?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:36 PM PST

    I don't play as a Center personally so this is just what I've noticed from around 200 rec games, but big men seem soooo shitty in this game compared to past 2ks.

    To me it seems like big men are absolutely awful at scoring in this game. I regularly see bigs WIDE OPEN under the rim get the ball and magically get sucked into block animations from behind by dudes who are totally out of position. I almost never see bigs go up with standing dunks. It's always some weak ass layup that you'd never see in an actual NBA game. Standing contact dunks basically never trigger, I see one maybe every 3 games or so. I legitimately don't think I've seen a single center lead their team in scoring unless their man is throwing the game or something like that. I've never seen any kind of post scoring build or even a center who scores in the post kind of frequently. Seems to me like all bigs are good for in this game is setting a screen and pressing the Y/Triangle button

    Now compare that to 19 when post scorers were one of the best center builds, athletic finishers were actually able to dominate with standing dunks, hell even rim protectors could put up 20 on a good day. Compared to this game where all you have is Green/Red pie chart Glocks setting screens and sitting corner, and then every other center build sucking ass and being a complete detriment to the team. I honestly feel bad for guys who play Center every year cause it seems fucking miserable in 2k20.

    submitted by /u/bigbear7898
    [link] [comments]

    Just some luka magic for yall

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:40 PM PST

    Thoughts on my new PG Build, 2-Way Slashing Playmaker. I get access to Slashing, Shot Creating, Playmaking, and Lock takeovers, which would I benefit from the most?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 08:17 PM PST

    For those who green consistently, what setup do you have?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:45 PM PST

    (talking about console/monitor/TV/etc)

    Ever since they changed the impact of shot timing back in 2k19, I can't shoot consistently. Online the latency feels different in every game so I can't get used to it. One game the meter feels super accurate the next game I get 'very late' when releasing at the exact same time as before. Offline there's no latency obviously, but the meter still doesn't feel accurate and since you're using multiple players, I can't just get used to the shot.

    I have the OG Xbox One with a 40" TV. I'm on wireless but my latency is always consistently low in most games, usually between 20-40 ms. I've always gotten used to the delay in the past and never had an issue with shooting, but that's because it was consistent. But I still see people with similar builds greening everything, so obviously I'm missing something.

    submitted by /u/cj832
    [link] [comments]

    No VC or Badge Progression For Over A Month

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:04 PM PST

    All the accessories on my custom jerseys are orange as u can see, I cant find any way to fix it any tips?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Met Sheck Wes in the park tonight

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 12:45 AM PST

    What badges should I switch up, I am a 6 foot 11 shooting glass lock with 23 rebounding badges

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 10:35 PM PST

    Recommendations for making a good PF/C for park?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:20 PM PST

    I need some solid options for a big man to run primarily in the park. I've been disgruntled about the park this year because of the scarce amount of bigs that are willing to go with players who don't have a high enough rep. My primary build up to this point has been a slashing SG, but I neglected to give him any shooting so it's not practical in most situations. I run with a friend of mine who made some variation of a Playsharp PG so he normally takes on the role of a facilitator. Anyways to cut a long rambling story short, we're tired of losing the battle on the boards in games of three guards against literally any team who has a player over 6'8. I want a build that fits my desired play style (slashing and shot-blocking) that is very effective in the park. Thanks in advance to whoever can help me out

    submitted by /u/Jett_Inc
    [link] [comments]

    Honestly how do you beat the Lakers?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 07:12 PM PST

    I'm currently in the western conference finals as the trailblazers and playing the lakers. When I get subbed out in like the 2nd it's a close game, down by 2 or maybe up by 5. I come back in and we're down 20. And then I'm just fucked from there. Is there anything I can do? Bump my minutes up? Or is this just how it is.

    submitted by /u/setherickson
    [link] [comments]

    Really?? 150 points in a game??

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 02:52 AM PST

    I didn't hesitate to bite back at that fan that was talking mad sh*t to me post-game

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:29 AM PST

    What play is this?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Ridiculous turnovers

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:10 AM PST

    I'm tired of an entire goddamn team just mashing square waiting to steal the ball in the passing lanes. Ruins the game man I don't understand wtf 2K is thinking with any of this.

    submitted by /u/The-Real-Pai-Mei
    [link] [comments]

    Daily goal play 5 1v1 Playground games in MyCareer?

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 09:19 PM PST

    Where can I play 1v1 besides ante up?

    submitted by /u/Kjg215
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment