• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 25, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 25, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 25, 2019

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    My Spider-Man body tattoo (2k19)

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Crazy Putback Dunk

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:07 PM PST

    What yall think of my ronnie voice ����. Shout out to agent for putting me in the video

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:08 AM PST

    Channeled my inner Dame Dolla with this 3pt winning “bad” shot.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:43 PM PST

    I remember being so excited when the 2k20 demo came out and I saw that my glass cleaner could get 95 standing dunk. Lol how naive

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:31 PM PST

    So these the slashers that only shoot deep 2s

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:25 PM PST

    Big-time thank you

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 02:53 PM PST

    To everyone who takes the time to post the 2KTV answers. I really appreciate it, and I know a lot of others do too.

    You guys are out here doing the Lord's work. So it means a lot. Thank you again!!!

    submitted by /u/JJLII_
    [link] [comments]

    Luka Doncic will be on the cover of 2K21

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 08:01 AM PST

    What's so hard about passing to the open man???

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:02 PM PST

    No we don't want to see u spam the same dribble move over and over again just for u to shoot a fadeway. Its so annoying I be wide open and they go up for contested layups. This goes for both centers and gaurd

    submitted by /u/FaroBeast
    [link] [comments]

    Just another example of why we need a vote to kick option

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:34 AM PST

    Kyrie6/Yeezy2

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:32 PM PST

    This was 100% Contested???

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    The worst thing that’s happened to me in video games or otherwise

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:01 AM PST

    So I'm playing my team online unlimited. I have never really played online before due to Australia lag. Im at 5-0 which is great for me because I usually stink online. I'm down 15-20 in the 3rd but pull of this miraculous comeback. Kyrie hits a 3 pt buzzer beater to send to OT 63-63. The crowd is on their feet.

    I pull to 67-65 in OT. He calls timeout. Keep in mind I've never played online before. I hate fiddling with subs using dpad or in timeouts so I press pause. It says I'm out of pauses. I'm digesting the text, it reads that my opponent has the option to resume or end game and count as a win for him. He hovers on resume, then moves down and pressed end game.

    I've never played online so I didn't know this was a rule. I knew I only had a certain amount of pauses but I didn't know that option would come up. I assumed it just wouldn't let me pause.

    I'm very upset.

    Thanks SuperTerrificMan

    submitted by /u/SuperTerrificman
    [link] [comments]

    When you cant leave or youll get banned ��‍♀️

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:11 AM PST

    Weird glitch when I went into MyPlayerNation. I can’t control my own player. I’m Hamilton

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 07:20 PM PST

    New Kyrie 6’s

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Am i the only one who didn't know ball handling/passing boosts increased your teammate's shot percentage? How is this sort of information not available in the game? Or atleast on 2k's website.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:39 AM PST

    Opinions on my build?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:37 PM PST

    God save me

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:17 AM PST

    Poor matchmaking.

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Just had to quit a game because I started a rec game with randoms. I'm a center and they put me with two other centers. Garbage.

    Edit: I've been floating between 95 and 97 overall but I don't know how to change that.

    submitted by /u/Bare425
    [link] [comments]

    Input lag online

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:20 AM PST

    In literally every single other game I play I don't have input lag. Whenever I hop online on this game the delay makes it simply unplayable. It makes it impossible to shoot and defend because my player will react 1 second later.

    I have a Monitor which has no input lag, live in the west coast, solid Ethernet connection

    Is this a 2K problem or somehow me?

    submitted by /u/target_cs
    [link] [comments]

    6'9 center vertical vs strength

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    I'm loving my paint beast center. But I'm just wondering, I'm only 80 overall so can always start over. But at this height would it be better to sacrifice some strength to get better vert or what I did was go balance pie chart and 260 weight to reach 95 strength

    submitted by /u/Timsilkysmooth
    [link] [comments]

    For a non streamer I play this game way too much

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 06:33 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment