• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 21, 2019

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 21, 2019


    MyTEAM General Discussion Thread - November 21, 2019

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:04 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, please include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/Switch), Current Team, MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Never knew Carmelo got drafted in the 1st grade...

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    I did this once 2 years ago, and I'll do it again

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:31 PM PST

    NBA 2K20 Play Now Online Starter Kit

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:10 PM PST

    so tempted to buy it lmao

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:27 PM PST

    Have Seen a lot more people using face scanned players in park [PC]

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:42 PM PST

    Really do be like that

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:16 PM PST

    Why would anyone do these?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Stop judging based on build names

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:07 PM PST

    People won't pass me the ball because they think my build isn't a shooter. Me: hey I'm open in the corner pass the ball Other guy: "bro you're a lockdown you can't shoot"

    Dude build names don't mean shit. I have a 78 3pt and have my shot timing down. Happened like 3 times today.

    This is why I like rec sometimes because they forget what your build is and just see an open man.

    submitted by /u/COPE-Troppin
    [link] [comments]

    6’5”, 10 finishing, 10 shooting, 20 playmaking, 20 defensive

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 10:40 AM PST

    I need a jumper boys hook me up

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:53 AM PST

    i love chase down artist HOF and rim protector HOF ;)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:30 PM PST

    So they are now literally advertising the demo...great.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 11:46 PM PST

    Life as a slasher

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:42 PM PST

    Game 1 of my rookie season NBA finals and lebron pulls this

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 04:41 PM PST

    Crazy... huge goof and the save

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 05:43 PM PST

    Was just in Rec and was having a subpar game, got down by like 12pts by the 3rd. I wasn't stinking it up, but wasn't making a real impact aside from making guys miss dunks and layups with good shot contests. Anyway, i realized the guy i was inbounding to was cause for most of our offensive problems. So i inbounded to the other guard. We proceeded to go on a run and i finally snagged some boards and got a couple big blocks, I'm a center. Up by 4 with seconds left and they score. We are still up 2 so the team starts passing it around to burn clock. The ball found me around the 3pt line and i just drop the ball, big turnover. Then we sprint up on D with like 4 seconds left. I see the guy going for a shot so i go to contest at the buzzer and feverishly tap Y to block it or make them miss. I made the guy miss, but my double tap makes me jump again. Goaltend at the buzzer. I gave them overtime.

    They get the lead in OT but my D keeps us in it and our guys are scoring. We get the ball with seconds left after i jump to block a dunk and miss. Game is now tied again. We get a good shot, it misses i grab the board and shoot an awkward shot and make it with .2 seconds left to win the game. Craziest most satisfying Rec win yet.

    submitted by /u/giovannimyles
    [link] [comments]

    Thank u data corruption, very cool!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Shooting Center vs Inside Center for Rec

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:27 PM PST

    I often hear people say that they prefer a shooting lock vs an inside glock or paint beast for rec at the 5 spot. However, it's been my experience that the teams with really big inside (non shooting) centers are more difficult to defend and play better defense and rebound on offensive and defensive possessions. I have a 91% win record in rec and have never lost to a shooting center. So whats the story here - are we talking random pick up games where teams don't run zone or leave the centers wide open to shoot. Or on offense are the inside bigs not setting screens and running pick and roll/lobs? I really don't understand why they are the 'meta' when they can be defended easily and are not as strong on defense?

    submitted by /u/xlBoardmanlx
    [link] [comments]

    Lagging out

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:53 PM PST

    Been like a week. Keep lagging out online games

    I can join in a game whether it be park or rec but as soon as it starts I get lagged out. Please someone help.

    submitted by /u/Imannyyo
    [link] [comments]

    Does the game crash for u every single online game u play

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 08:09 PM PST

    Or is it just me lmk

    submitted by /u/ryaz19
    [link] [comments]

    Damn 2k doing me dirty. My first player of the half too like bruhh

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:37 PM PST

    Made a Carmelo Anthony Face Creation

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Quick 1:30 tutorial on the Behind the back teleport move

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 07:38 AM PST

    Finallyyyyyy

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment