• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    NBA 2K 2K: “NBA 2K21 will be undergoing some maintenance on 11/03 at 10 PM PST. This will likely affect your online gameplay during that time.”

    NBA 2K 2K: “NBA 2K21 will be undergoing some maintenance on 11/03 at 10 PM PST. This will likely affect your online gameplay during that time.”


    2K: “NBA 2K21 will be undergoing some maintenance on 11/03 at 10 PM PST. This will likely affect your online gameplay during that time.”

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    I accidentally bought $100 worth of vc for 2k20 so if any of you want it here you go

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:04 PM PST

    2K. Where is my foul.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Dont talk shit when theres still time left....

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:43 AM PST

    2K21 First Look: Kobe Bryant (2010s)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hop step to assist I got last night.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Ankle Breaker? Naw, that's a soul snatcher!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:58 PM PST

    Photoshop and 2k

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Drawing a charge in the park is more hype than any highlight play. Change my mind

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:08 AM PST

    Help. How am I still bricking these shots?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 09:50 AM PST

    Rec Event not starting?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:15 AM PST

    Is it broken or something?

    submitted by /u/LordDango
    [link] [comments]

    I steal with my face

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:45 AM PST

    Oop package insight

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:38 PM PST

    How do i activate my jordan kilganon park dunk package. I should be doing some crazy oops but they never happen. Only elite style package. Do i need to take that off and only have kilganons?

    submitted by /u/SirHaugith
    [link] [comments]

    My first ankle breaker on park

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    What are the must have Finishing, Shooting and Playmaking badges?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:09 PM PST

    I'm about half way through the badge grind on my 3 Level Scorer and I just wanted to know what the best badges are for Rec and Park.

    submitted by /u/AussiePride1997
    [link] [comments]

    Shot meter delay

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:38 PM PST

    So I'm pretty new to 2k so excuse me if I sound dumb but every time I play against an actual player, it has a delay. Like in my career or my court when I hold x to shoot the meter instantly pops up and the white blind moves and right when I let go it stops but in an online one I'll hold x and it won't pop up till like a half second- full second later. It's definitely effecting my skill too. Does anyone know how to fix this. Could it be my WiFi??

    submitted by /u/Big_Cover_326
    [link] [comments]

    I didn't get my stars for beating the All-Time Grizzlies in MyTeam Domination?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I just scored a game-winning layup against the grizzlies, pumped cos I just lost to them before, but when the bar was supposed to fill for my rewards it didn't give me any? I beat them on Superstar difficulty so I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if I'm supposed to win by a certain amount of points? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Tsuda_Takatoshi
    [link] [comments]

    AMA: Try-hard/No Shower edition, what do you want to know?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:49 AM PST

    2k is alienating a big part of its fan base

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:26 AM PST

    I think as a MyCareer player you play for two factors, online-stats and offline-role play. Now some players only go one way while others mix and match.

    I can say I'm an offline player first, and I come for the feeling of creating a new NBA star, and what really annoys me is how easily 2k can give me this experience but just won't.

    1. A lot of big player transformation in stats came with body transformations-(Giannis, LeBron, AD). Why can't I change my weight and muscle tone, if I want to recreate that "Gains" effect during an off season or something i just can't because I can't change my weight or my tone! Some say it's because of online play, if so just give me an offline myplayer mode for Christ's sake, I'll even pay for it. Or make your stats different in park and NBA.

    2.Small things like tattoos for example, LBJ got a lot of tattoos during his career and it's one of his defining features, why is the game so buggy that any time I add a tattoo it deletes all my previous ones! Same with media being so reparative and boring. Plus, your suggestions to the GM should become almost 100% when you become a superstar so you could build a franchise with the front office. And don't forget a broken Dunk contest and using the nicknames too much. IM OKAY BEING CALLED JUST BY MY NAME 2K

    I tried my league to control all the aspects but a lot of content like tattoos, progression, my points, cloths, media, cutscenes and so on are missing so it's kind of losing its point.

    Sorry for the rant, I'm at a stage I really want to start a new my player(to become the next LBJ) after going with a Steve Kerr build but I know the experience is gonna be 30% of what I expect. Plus I heard 2k21 is trash so there goes my hope for a full year.

    I wouldn't care if the game was bad, it's not, it's an amazing basketball sim. But if they gave one intern on day a week to work on the other aspects of being an NBA player this game would be on a whole new level. I'll never forget I played like 11 seasons in 2K12 and the joy it brought me.

    Fix the damm mode 2K!

    submitted by /u/Sellos_Maleth
    [link] [comments]

    Good releases for trey burke base

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:09 AM PST

    What are fast releases for the trey burke base (100% speed)

    submitted by /u/Abdullnasrrr
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of MyCareer poster? I thought it was pretty cool so i decided to share it, which one do you prefer? (NBA 2k16, 7th Season)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:03 AM PST

    I lowkey take back what I said about the game

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:58 AM PST

    Before I was probably thinking 6 or 5/10 for the game but after playing tonight and wining a few games I've kind of gotten used to the shooting. Or it's just been good to me cuz I've been hitting some shots I know nba players can make but I didn't think 2k would let me make especially step back 3s with regular players. So I guess I'll say the shooting is about a 6.8/10 still for me and defense is still questionable but manageable if you know the controls. I'm strictly talking play now online I don't know about other game modes

    submitted by /u/AllBlack9onme
    [link] [comments]

    2k21- HOF Difficulty MyCareer

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:43 PM PST

    I play for the suns and i'm in the second round of the western conference finals. We're playing the Lakers. It literally feels like i'm playing 1 versus 5. Your teammates are completely worthless. Can't hit any wide open shots for 3 or mid range. No defense. finished with 37pts and 17ast and still lost. I really hope on next-gen your teammates aren't handicap. It's infuriating.

    submitted by /u/jalenemil
    [link] [comments]

    I literally cannot set a screen.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:11 AM PST

    No matter how I'm positioned, people just slide right through my screens while everyone else bodies people with their screens. I don't know what to do. 99 Paint beast, hof brick wall, holding LT and B, what else do I need bruh?

    submitted by /u/sweet_asshole_licker
    [link] [comments]

    Sneaker Suggestions

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:27 PM PST

    I made a Pj Tucker build with the face scan already. So can I get some ideas for sneakers to recreate?

    submitted by /u/Kyroshi718
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment