• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 4, 2020

    NBA 2K Like Your Cut G

    NBA 2K Like Your Cut G


    Like Your Cut G

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    Anybody else think it’s weird 2k always puts so many dumpsters in the neighborhood

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    For those undecided on a guard build, here's an all arounder that can do a bit of everything, and do it well.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    Hey I’m not complaining

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    Junior from the block

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    0% team chemistry.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    2k really needs to fix not getting vc from daily challenges.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I think this would fix my career

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    I was playing my career and realized what if you can control your own team? I feel as when a player reaches 88 overall and above or 80 overall on a bad team they should be able to manage the team and do trades (using the cap rules and trade logic) not only would this be fun it would make the game more realistic and make bad teams more fun to play with for example imagine being a young point guard for the Pistons and trading d-rose and Blake Griffin for assets to build around you I also am a strong believer that we should not be able to choose our own team and be drafted instead. Hopefully this doesn't get taken down but I just wanted to hear someone's opinion on it

    submitted by /u/Upper-Advance4487
    [link] [comments]

    This is way harder than it looks

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Well this is different

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    It's Che...not DJ

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Two Time Slam Dunk Champion For What?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Does someone from 2k wanna explain why Deron Williams has on 2 left shoes in this pic?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Ran into Joe Knows in pro am...back to back games

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:08 PM PDT

    What’s going on with shooting now

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 05:34 PM PDT

    Was shooting somewhat consistently before the last patch, now I can't hit a mid range wide open shot unless it's green. That's with hof flexible release, hof range extender, hof catch and shoot and a 95 middy rating. If I timed them any better they'd be green. Seems like they have to be greens to go in now? This happening to everyone or is my Jumpshot busted? Rudy base and Rudy release 2nd highest speed

    submitted by /u/dvangs7
    [link] [comments]

    I found this logo in 2k what does it mean?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    2k be supporting that BLM

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    So making a 6'8 offensive anything is useless in 2k21, if you can shoot, you can't do dunks and layups, and vice versa, who at 2k makes these weird decisions?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    I somehow got this from ascension

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:08 PM PDT

    How do you do a double-clutch layup?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I'm on ps4 and I can't seem to do it.

    submitted by /u/dinnerman39
    [link] [comments]

    Tag your Center...

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Personal opinion: Just so you know, 2K is so bad compared to other game Developers when address community concerns.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:26 AM PDT

    Doubt anyone would see this, just a rant for myself.

    Not sure how many of you have an alternate game that you spend lots of time on? Just think about game developers there and how they deal with the community.

    One of my other main games is Monster Hunter World. Honestly, if you think that's your type of game, give it a go. There's so much content so much details put into the game for just the $70, 60-100 hours of brand new experience gameplay. Get the expansion for $30 and you get another 50+ hours of new content. CAPCOM listens to the community, with regular patches and updates to fix issues (if any). No micro transactions inside the game at all.

    Just this week they released their final patch and final boss fight. Man the game is so complete.

    Of course it's hard to compare other genres of games to sports titles as content tends to be much less for sports. but then they shouldn't be charging these prices for games then if it's so much less content.

    Just ranting.. 2K really needs to up its game. Literally. And we the community really need to demand for more and not let this bullshit slide.

    submitted by /u/scrapscrapscrappy
    [link] [comments]

    No one probably cares but some of the moves in free agency after my first season in MyCareer are pretty awesome.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Drafted by the Mavs and won the NBA Finals, MVP, Finals MVP, Rookie of the Year, All Star. Was indecisive at the beginning where I wanted to go, Dallas or Miami. Chose Dallas but always saw myself leaving after winning a title. As I was on a year contract, I wanted to win in that one year and if not I'd sign a 2 year deal to stay til we won. But I entered free agency after. I wanted to have my own team or build my own team. Seeing how Dallas is Luka's team, I left in search of my own "home".

    So free agency starts and I had my mind set on either Miami or Toronto as landing spots. But then they show all the different moves around the league. The Clippers pretty much get torn apart. Kawhi goes to Chicago. PG goes to Detroit, Lou Williams, Montrezl are gone too. But at least Lonzo Ball goes to the Clippers 😂 Giannis goes to Miami. Bam leaves to Toronto so they sign Aldridge. Also bring in D Rose and they have a pretty good starting 5 with Butler and Herro staying.

    I ended up going with Chicago and Kawhi. I know I wanted my own team but all these moves made it difficult and too tempting to go with either Miami, Chicago and Toronto.

    In my season now I have a stacked Heat team, a pretty impressive Toronto team with Bam, Siakim and Lowry. A Lakers team that added Gobert and kept everyone. A Clippers team that imploded. And a Chicago team with myself, a 91 overall mid range finisher PG, and Kawhi.

    Edit: LaVine is pretty useless with myself and Kawhi in Chicago. We could use a better center. We got Carter Jr but we could do better. Any suggestions on who to bring in?

    submitted by /u/HankScorpio20
    [link] [comments]

    Please for the love of god, someone recommend a jumpshot similar to jumpshot 38 with silver quickdraw from last year.

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Because I am rockin' 38 this year on 100% speed and every damn time I am slightly early. Every shot. Slightly early. I've tried releasing later, but I'm so used to 38 with silver quickdraw last year, that I can't get used to this one. So apparently, 38 with silver quickdraw from last year is faster than 38 at a 100% speed in this year.

    It's so frustrating, when you go from shooting lights out from last year, to being frozen out by your teammates in the park this year when you KNOW you can shoot.

    Rant over. Please help me someone. I'm begging.

    submitted by /u/aw_dam_its_mic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment