• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    NBA 2K 2K really needs that Gatorade money

    NBA 2K 2K really needs that Gatorade money


    2K really needs that Gatorade money

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    This year's Legends parachute out of a blimp into the beach ��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    1 month and 10 days later, we have our first console legend in NBA 2K21 current gen.

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:47 PM PDT

    No explanation for this one��

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:47 AM PDT

    I really miss the NBA finals decals and patches on the front jersey. So I put it back via Mods and updated it using my own design . What do you guys think?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    This guy is so annoying it’s insane 2k should get rid of him. “We really need to work on our defense” BRO WE JUST WON BY 50...WHAT

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    DWade has the best jump shot in the game, change my mind. Real talk though I finally hit 100 games played in The Rec and I’m proud of my FG%

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Nasty putback dunk to seal the game

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    I regularly laugh at ridiculous and potentially offensive pro am jerseys, but what the hell is this?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    lmaoo i tried to dive for the ball and ended up making it

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Why isn't anyone talking about how much the 3 point contest SUCKS

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    It's SO glitchy Cpu is fucking FLAWLESS The shot meter's true nature is EXPOSED in the 3pt contest It accelerates and glitches, or lags. The shot meter is and ALWAYS has been inconsistent. You can really see it in this mode because its zoomed in. You'll miss everything. Maybe finish with 12 max

    submitted by /u/Sad-Pressure-6845
    [link] [comments]

    The fact that catching the ball, gathering and then being able to shoot, takes 5 years makes an open shot turn into this

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Does this look like lamelo ball?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Can you wear neighborhood shoes to nba games?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I like colored shoes

    submitted by /u/kyotarou-masumasu
    [link] [comments]

    How do youtubers do realistic myleague simulations?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:52 AM PDT

    I am on xbox and I can't find any scenarios to load and work for me. And when I make my own scenarios, it doesnt even pop up when I search for it.

    submitted by /u/jayolives
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer accessories color

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Hello everybody, is there a way to change the color of sleeves, leg accessories, wrist tape etc. in MyCareer? I found a weird way of doing that by changing the colors in the "Play now" mode (which somehow affects the MyCareer colors as well) but it's very annoying to do that everytime since it isn't retained from one session to the next.

    Am I missing something or 2K decided to be annoying on this as well?

    submitted by /u/IlBusco
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on shooting about a month after release

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 07:31 PM PDT

    What I realized was mike wang wasn't joking about a mid 70s 3 ball to be consistent...when I went from a 71 3 ball to 74-75 I saw a huge jump. I'm shooting 63 percent from 3 in park in the last 50 games (76 attempts) on a pure playmaker, no FG or dimer. With the 71 3 ball I was around 38 percent. Now I know it wasn't me mistiming my shot...2k literally just wouldn't let me green. Now the build is practically unguardable and I prefer it over my playshot.

    As for my playshot with an 85 3 ball...I've posted this here but it's way to easy to shoot with it. No badges,with badges, way too easy either way. There's a reason it's the meta but you'll neve catch me out here taking screens and curry sliding. It's ruining park.

    Overall, the green window needs to be increased for builds with a 70-80 3 ball and the white make percentage needs to decrease. Let us have some control over our fate. Not entirely but I shouldn't make a 25 percent jump in 3 ball percentage by simply moving up 3-4 attribute points. I was timing it right all along. This creates the build gap we see in park today.

    submitted by /u/dangheckinpupperino
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Run dimer! if you got the badges!

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    Yo with the shooting this year, even silver dimer makes a huge difference. If you're the primary ball handler normally, you'll win so many more games if you have dimer on. If you're on a red/green slasher and you don't really have the badges spare might not be worth it, but you don't need Unpluckable on HOF, or Space creator and Ankle breaker both on HOF, you'll get a lot more out of dimer

    submitted by /u/JMS971
    [link] [comments]

    Shot meter problems!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:20 AM PDT

    Idk but as of recently like 2-3 days ago my shot meter bar has been very small. Specifically after I left the Court conqueror event. Does anyone know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Striking-Breakfast
    [link] [comments]

    I’m on level 35 will I be able to unlock pd curry?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Need help! Does anyone know why one of my players isn't loading in? Thanks in advance for any tips or help

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Finishing/playmaking badge layout help

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I have 30 badges to spread out for finishing and 19 for playmaking as a slashing four. Most videos i try to find on the matter are for pg/sg/sf, im a pf but idk if that matters. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Swift4goteggs
    [link] [comments]

    How does this 2 way slash look? 6'6 SF

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment