• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    NBA 2K Who needs sleep? This was at 6:30 am in Australia. Not me.

    NBA 2K Who needs sleep? This was at 6:30 am in Australia. Not me.


    Who needs sleep? This was at 6:30 am in Australia. Not me.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Yep this is clearly a fault, probably even a flagrant....

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    Missing jerseys.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Dame Time: full court desperation heave game winner edition

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    De'Aaron Fox has some thoughts about playshots..

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:26 PM PDT

    How TF did I miss this

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    Vortex/SpinCycle

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Here's the best method to shooting pull ups + step backs in 2K21. Using the Triple Threat, you can launch off a series of deadly jumpers. DETAILS in comments

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    Locker Code from ESPN: GAME3-ESPN

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Locker code given out around 10:20 PM EST

    submitted by /u/zwinger
    [link] [comments]

    Blocking an Oop attempt then a snatch block.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    When ur 2 bigs in rec is a 6’5 shotcreator and a 6’7 stretch

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    Rush as a PF is just funny

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    I have a undersized big so I can't just back the guards in but my dribbling kinda sucks so all these guards are threatening to doss me when they could just use clamps and force a ball pickup like literally every person I lost to. Dudes be stupid

    submitted by /u/SnR_Mold
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else slide like they’re in an ice skating rink?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I can't play this game as a center in the paint and just slide around like i'm practicing ballet

    submitted by /u/PickledFrenchToast
    [link] [comments]

    Idgaf what nobody says. Tight handles needs a counter.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:47 PM PDT

    Tight handles is the most corny badge on this game because there's nothing you can do about it. I have a defensive build that literally gets broken even though I play excellent defense. It's until a momentum move gets spammed on me when I lose the offensive player and it's not even the error of me. It's because my guy just freezes as I watch him go score a easy bucket. That's corny.... I ain't saying defense should be OP, but if I got all my badges and I'm playing well enough on defense. A bailout ass badge shouldn't break me every play. At least let clamps be a counter to that badge because I have that on HOF.

    I understand that the dribblegod community is a bunch of crybabies but god damn giving the "most skilled players" a badge that can't be countered is a slap in the face to people that has to guard that bullshit.

    submitted by /u/Kingmir1
    [link] [comments]

    When you make some Free Agency "suggestions" after winning the Championship

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Got this sick alley oop finish, my player had trouble standing after.

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    Did anyone see the Locker Code during the Miami vs Boston ECF on ESPN yet?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    I feel like I missed. They said @ 5:30

    submitted by /u/TequanHowell621
    [link] [comments]

    What happens when 2 playshots play each other

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:28 PM PDT

    Like legit is it just a contest of who can do more of those behind the back dribbles. Ive literally played multiple playshots who just spam that move all game

    submitted by /u/thewunandonlee
    [link] [comments]

    Skill Gap or Build Gap ???

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:23 PM PDT

    Playshot & Sharp vs all other builds

    So i made the mistake this year of making a pure playmaker in hopes of making a "balanced" build and failed miserably. After watching several videos of 2K labs, 2K Tutes, and popular YT content creators (Agent, JaiEazy, PoorBoy, etc) the data is in and 88 3pt rating seems to be the minimum sweet spot on shooting. Now I've made the playshot and stretch 4 both with 88 3pt ratings and they do not miss. With the playshot i can literally do EVERYTHING the pure playmaker can do AND get my 10 defensive badges while shooting lights out. I can exploit the game with the behind hesi with a 67 ball control and max arms on the stretch 4 and shoot wide opens ALL DAY, ANNND get my 10 defensive badges still. We all know interior defense is a total bust so far so the build is basically a demi god no cap lol The game really became fun again and i literally don't have to try.

    So do you guys honestly still think there's a skill gap this year and why ???

    submitted by /u/AyeeeWood
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so hard to “casually” play park?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    If you have a 3 stack why would you not play 3v3 pro-am? You get more rep, more vc, and consistent games. I'm so tired of trying to play park solo and constantly going against these try hard squads that spam the same move behind a screen, meanwhile 95% of the time I have a horrible teammate with no iq that holds RT and x trying to dunk on a center every possession. Like why can't there be a park strictly for playing solo, or some sort of matchmaking system..

    submitted by /u/InextinguishableTaos
    [link] [comments]

    Are there no cutscenes post draft in my career?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Sorry if this question has been asked before, but ive played through 40 games of the regular season and never had a post gamer interview, press conference or anythin. I dont mind no cut scene for new endorsements cause those were repetitive, but i miss the chemistry boosts cause i been stuck at about 70%. But my main confusion is that one reporter from the story, she said that she was bustin my balls cause i havent prooved myself, but i been ballin out averaging 45 a game and 8 assists, why is she not gassin me up??

    submitted by /u/noahjaw
    [link] [comments]

    Dirty 2 handed chase down snatch

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Is this Colin Malone guy's wingspan supposed to be this small?

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Experiencing extreme latency in rec

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    I can move around just find but when i shoot my normal timing it says very early. Its outrageous how fucking trash the servers are. Even after patches they'll only fix the park

    I bought 2k21 for cheaper than the retail price and i still feel scammed

    submitted by /u/PG14_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment