• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 21, 2020

    NBA 2K This just happened in my league final??

    NBA 2K This just happened in my league final??


    This just happened in my league final??

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    I collect basketball cards, and I made a lineup only using players I have autographed cards of

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    how is my kawhi

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    This is literally 2K’s founding principle

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    What..............

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Had an interesting experience in the cages

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I shouldn’t be penalized for leaving Ben Simmons wide open on defense

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    That's not "leaving assignment". That's just good defense smh. He can't and won't shoot a three and if I step back and play help defense so Embiid can't post up it's actually a bonus for my team so technically my teammate grade shouldn't take a hit lmao.

    submitted by /u/justcallmeAP
    [link] [comments]

    maybe it's just me but this is the problem with 2K in a nutshell

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I made Tacko, Fall

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Really disrespectfull towards female players

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    So i started playing 2k20. No, i'm not new to basketball. I have played 4 years irl in a club and it's one of my favourite sports. (Just saying in case there's some jobless, with mama living wannabe's in here, aswel.)

    But as a female the voice chat is absolutely unbearable and i do now understand, why i haven't seen any other female on there.

    Things like "i'm gonna fuck you", "puta", "i'm gonna fuck your pussy so hard", "i wanna fuck you in the ass" are just a few examples.

    I wish i could say it's just some few exceptions, but it's really not. I had to experience it on every single court and i have to say i am very very sad.

    I got happy when i saw that i can play some street basketball with other people, but wow. This is not just disrespectfull but absolutely disgusting, too. And i am really not soft sided!

    I'm glad i didn't have buy the game to experience this. And it's an absolute shame, that the devs do not care the slightest bit about such toxicity in their game.

    This experience has absolutely ruined the park for me, because it's actually quite fun. Such a shame.

    EDIT: I don't want to repeat myself a 100 times. But i play a lot of competetive games and never have i ever had anyone talk to me like that before. also i was okay with the competetive trashiness in 2k. I played the first couple games without a mic and thought, yeah i can go with it, it's fine. Then i played with mic and immediately got thrown sexual shit at.

    submitted by /u/QueenCobra91
    [link] [comments]

    Playmaking slasher vs scoring machine with 1 defensive badge

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    just something I thought was funny

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    This is why people get so mad at this game. Why would he pass right to his hand?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    I guess I’m Derrick Rose. Twice

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    I was watching an old 2K16 review, and these comments really made me miss those days

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    My Kawhi Leonard build (went high weight to guard all positions). Height is 6'7 default wingspan or one above

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    Probably the craziest thing Ive ever seen in 2k

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Can’t have nothing nice

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    I’m nosy and I always look at people’s 2k cards in the neighborhood. You wouldn’t believe the amount of 7’3” centers I see with Giant Slayer badge. People are clueless!

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    He went off this game

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    99 OVR Defensive Anchor: A build you don’t see very often

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    2K Is Amazing, 17 Games & 0 Vault Openings :D

    Posted: 21 Jul 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Pretty much title, no idea how they get away with this but I have never not wanted to play a game so much to not support this greedy gooch of a company. Is this ultimate bad luck or something to be expected from these sacks?

    submitted by /u/Alpha-Haus
    [link] [comments]

    Jumpshot 38 Patched?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Is jumpshot 38 still green like it was before patch or did the patch change something. I have been shooting bad the whole day today with my custom 38 jumper. One bad game, maybe two but it's been all day.

    submitted by /u/iHateGamers987123
    [link] [comments]

    Welp... I just hit max badges on a 60 OVR PlayShot

    Posted: 20 Jul 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment