• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 14, 2020

    NBA 2K Dunked on after a block

    NBA 2K Dunked on after a block


    Dunked on after a block

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    This right here!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Ah yes thank you

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:10 PM PDT

    i know this is mycareer but this is super satisfying to me

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    GOAT Bird very much worth the grind ��

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Anthony Davis 2 hard drives

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Error Code c3854bcc

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:34 PM PDT

    I'm new to MyTeam, and I've been getting this error after trying to do a few spotlight intro challenges. I've googled it and I understand this was a common thing/complaint when the game first came out, but I don't see anything for a solution.

    Was this ever fixed? Is there something I can do to fix it, or am I just out of luck? Is this something that happens occasionally due to the servers and I should try again in a few days, or is this going to happen every time for certain things?

    submitted by /u/DanSieck
    [link] [comments]

    Myteam bugging for anyone else?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:29 AM PDT

    I'm trying to grind the all time spotlight sims for goat Curry. I won the game and quit out, I was stuck on a loading screen for a really long time so I closed application and went back in, it didn't count my win which is really annoying but I also haven't received my daily login prize, the agenda section is also blank, is anyone else having problems with it?

    submitted by /u/B00mer_eater
    [link] [comments]

    Who else has Stockholm Syndrome ?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    HOF Intimidator too strong

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    When you just made a heavily contested fade away three to tie the game, but miss a slightly contested three to win

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Can you tell me a better way to grind VC than playing the game?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    I'm the type of person that is wise enough to know the best way to gain VC (like real world experience) isnt by playing the game or using its features, but instead to comb and post on reddit ad naseum for ways to possibly game the system. I skipped the story mode cutscenes and spent 0 time learning how to play the game on my own nor did I read the extensive in game literature or utilize the training modules that were provided to me by 2k first. Instead I immediately assumed the game was just incredibly glitchy and I am overly confident that the reddit community will be able to provide me a workaround that will require no effort or training on my part and that will make me the most elite player in park within seconds.

    submitted by /u/Ehudben-Gera
    [link] [comments]

    What even is this

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    First Rec game after getting the game for free. 6’8” glass cleaning PF that does it all

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    LeBron been hooping since heads were shaped like hexagons

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    This Look Like It Came Straight Out Of MyLeague

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    2k strikes again

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    And the game ball goes to

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    I hit SS3 in like March but stopped playing the game. Finally hit my main goal ����

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 01:41 AM PDT

    This is a Valid pass

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Can I delete my disc version of 2k, and download the free one without it deleting the files

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I was at my cousin's house and I forgot the disc there, can I back up the files and download the free version? I just don't want it to delete my MyPlayer and Myteam

    submitted by /u/YairCohen7
    [link] [comments]

    Idk who needs to see this but somebody does

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    Is 2k myteam broken?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    I am not getting my daily login bonus, even though it is a new day. There is also nothing on the agenda at all.

    submitted by /u/Dflayme_24
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment