• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    NBA 2K Don’t forget the A+ grade as well

    NBA 2K Don’t forget the A+ grade as well


    Don’t forget the A+ grade as well

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    Just beat Wilt Chamberlain’s record, commentators didn’t even mention it and didn’t get any graphic, they just decided to talk about how good of a defender Marcus Smart is...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Thats why I hate 2KTV :)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Not the best, but my idea of a Vince Carter 2k21 cover

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    I made a cover for one of my favorite players and thought some of y’all would like it too.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Love when people ask for your sigs. Best feeling in the game.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    I made another cover of D Rose with him in his Bulls jersey ��

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    A nice review on nba2k20

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    Can we take a moment to acknowledge that Park is toxic by design?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    Seriously...

    Lack of matchmaking encourages cherry picking and leaving. Imagine if a CoD lobby showed clearly who is better or worse - you'd see tons of people hopping lobbies, shopping for worse opponents. And that's pretty much what's going on in 2K.

    And when you get into a game - have you ever looked through the animations for intro and winning? They're all toxic af.
    From wrist breaking wave while smiling like a 4 year old when he sees their first steam engine train to spastic spaz out.
    If you did that on an actual court you'd never play on it again in best case scenario, in worst you'd get your face rearranged by some locals.

    The Park is designed to be a toxic place, one can only assume to promote the sale of VC in order for you to p2w your way to being that toxic spaz out at the end of the game.

    submitted by /u/ThePointForward
    [link] [comments]

    Pretty Accurate

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:07 AM PDT

    This is another reason why 2k needs to allow you to change opponents Jerseys, they have to be trolling at this point

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    GM ai at it's finest

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    getting the fireball in MyTeam irl

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    Just an other day of 2k screwing us

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    Community toxicity

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Anyone else like to just chill and play the game but always have friends who rage too much and call you trash, or run into randoms who just get mad for no reason cuz you missed 2 shots? Really sucks the fun out of the game

    submitted by /u/jsawusa
    [link] [comments]

    playstation plus boiis

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 02:46 AM PDT

    why is there a teammate grade on the 1s court

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    I'm up 20-19 in a really bad game (like 9/25) I take a layup, miss, had an easy board and put back to win the game and I grade out. 11 game streak gone..

    submitted by /u/parmeet570
    [link] [comments]

    MyCareer 2nd szn Press opportunites

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    I'm on my 2nd season of mycareer, killing it on the Bucks, things are great but I have noticed something. For anyone else are their waaaay less media opportunities compared to your rookie season? I was kinda impressed thru my rookie season bc it seemed like there were a lot more media opportunities than in past 2Ks, which I liked because of the boosts to your fans, thus unlocking better endorsements with better incentives. I assumed they would stay that frequent bc it was so much better than past years. Now I only get media opportunities if I achieve some big accomplishment or like a teammate gets traded, and the occasional Shaq/Kenny postgame. It's also kinda BS bc at this point it takes 2-5 million fans to unlock the endorsement upgrades at this point, yet you can only get them in games at this point. (I hit limitless 3s, get plenty of assists, I know how to maximize fan increase in game, I just think it's annoying I basically can't earn fans off the court)

    submitted by /u/WillTalkForMoney
    [link] [comments]

    “ Get a double double or imma kill your dog”

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Everything wrong in 2k20 Mycareer. (IMO)

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    1. Anderson Murray. Apparently hes a story character that literally doesnt make any sense. No matter what team you join he follows you there. Hes like 68 ovr and takes alot of minutes in the team.

    2. The first 5 seconds of timeout. This is just annoying and time wasting that you have to wait the first 5 seconds for no reason and you're there like -.

    3. Axel Walden. This is a fictional character from the story mode. They show you how good of a slasher he is and he is dunking on everyone all the time, but when you go up against him he just greens step backs and jumpers. I think I only saw him dunk twice through all my builds.

    4. When you make a new build you have to play the whole prelude again to be able to get a 750 VC contract. If you dont you will get 500 VC after each game.

    5. Draft combine. It takes 45 minutes to complete. It's the biggest cuck in the prelude and a waste of time. And the bench press in it is just broken, impossible to get top 5.

    6. The last few seconds of the quarter, if your opponent team has ball they wait till the last 2 seconds and shoot a contested of the dribble half court shots. Like wtf (and even if you're subbed out you still have to watch the last few seconds/possession)

    7. How could you forget about the double team in mycareer. Your 60 ovr myplayer center who happens to have 10 points gets double teamed, and each time gets an easy assist. 60 ovr center with 10 assists.

    There are probably more ridiculous problems and issues in mycareer I cant think of right now. But these are the biggest.

    Disclaimer: I'm not saying MyCareer is bad, I'm just pointing out the bad in it. There are also pros and things 2k got it right. I wish they can fix all of these before 2k21 and leave it clean, but let's just hope 2k21 will be better.

    submitted by /u/LaggySquishy
    [link] [comments]

    Anytime there is a park event that requires more than 2 people

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 05:23 AM PDT

    Orlando bubble as a playable arena

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Hear me out, I know it's still tech in 19-20 season but having the Orlando bubble as a playable arena would be cool, empty stands except some players hanging around with mask getting hyped when a big play happens

    submitted by /u/negativewaterslide
    [link] [comments]

    How do comp players dribble so fast and green everything?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I've been playing 2k for years. I've always wanted to play comp in park and rec and stuff, but the latency holds me back. I can do all the dribble spam cheese moves into step back greens 20 times in a row in any offline game mode but the second I step online I can't even string two dribble moves together and can't shoot for shit. Don't even get me started with defense, I feel like I'm moving in quick sand. I have an Ethernet cable with great internet and no latency on any other game except 2k.

    My question is, how do these hyper comp cheesers green everything and dribble like they do if the latency is so bad? Am I missing something? I love 2k and just wanna be able to play online at a competitive level but every year it's the same story and I end up having to play my league.

    submitted by /u/Tigerlux
    [link] [comments]

    6’10 2-Way Playmaker, back again! hooping last night in the park. Playing Center never been more fun!

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment