• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    NBA 2K Just got this like 30 minutes ago!

    NBA 2K Just got this like 30 minutes ago!


    Just got this like 30 minutes ago!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    2k my career cheese... after 3 years of retirement they decide to bring back one of the grit n grind legends

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    i took the greatest screenshot ive ever taken today.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Ahhhh, now I understand why Giannis is so reliable for layups n eurosteps. He's a goddamn Jedi...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    My PlayLock build can do everything

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Have been stuck on this spotlight sim for about 15 games. Finally thought I’d won it and then this happens...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Kobe! - Game winner in rec!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    A lil drive and kick action

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    I know nobody cares that much, but I saw Chris Brickly in the workout facility

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    My take on my favorite jersey

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    The life of a Slasher

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    Had to hit em' with the moon walk

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Is there consequences if I make a small player? Like 5”10, I’m trying to make a 95 3pt shooter but I wanna get more ball handling

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Dignify2k’s new legend KD build. 20/20/30/17. SF 6’9

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    I signed with Jordan, can I wear Nike shoes in MyCareer/Park?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    “Why is this community so toxic online” Part II

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Before I start, I gotta say I've always loved this game and will always play it. A month or so ago I posted about how I've noticed the online community has been more toxic this year and just wanna continue that conversation a little...

    Just now I played a game in The Rec with a team that didn't do so hot, but I always stay and finish a game once I've started it, so I didn't bail.

    My player is a 94 overall, 5'11", Two-Way Slashing PG. Even with a good overall, I don't stand a chance against a team with huge dudes, so I try to play D and rack up assists. Finished the game with a great number of assists (around 9-10), only 6 points (shot 3/5), and held my personal matchup to only 2 points.

    After the game, I get a message from a dude on my team railing on me for staying the whole game for 6 points, calling me garbage, and telling me to get my weak ass outta Rec.

    I have no problem with trash talk and can handle it, but I don't understand the logic of "scoring more points makes you better than everyone else". Bro that messaged me definitely had between 20-25 points in the game, but ball hogged the entire game, shot 9/30, and had to have given up 30+ points to his matchup.

    Where does this logic come from? How has it gotten to the point of ball hogging and shooting 30% makes you better than the rest of your team just cause you scored more points?

    Anyways, not looking for backup, just curious as to your guys' thoughts on what should be valued as an online teammate.

    submitted by /u/TankTheTech
    [link] [comments]

    Best animation i have ever gotten...

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    I would love an explanation to this one ����

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Shooting with low rating and few badges

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    What's the lowest rating and badges you can go to shoot. Seen a few builds I like that are pure defending or slashing/defending but only get around a 40-50 3 and a low 60 mid wirh not many shooting badges. Will I be able to shoot at least mid range consistently with this and if so what jumpshot and what badges help

    submitted by /u/LNTwoThree
    [link] [comments]

    Damian out here catching bodies!!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I thought id share with you my matt and kobe nba 2k21 cover. Hope you like it��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:24 AM PDT

    Is there any particular reason so many people play as point guard?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    The Neighborhood always seems to be about 85% PGs. But then the other teams I play against always have a big man who will just dunk on us the whole game.

    submitted by /u/yachtrock94
    [link] [comments]

    Is flight saying things for attention or is he delusional

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    for those of you who don't know flight is he is a basketball twitch streamer and youtuber, he does reaction videos as well but he is best know for his basketball content, in which he reacts to NBA plays, plays 2k 20, hosts 1v1 s with other youtubers and general basketball stuff like that.

    The reason im making this post is because during the videos flight says some really really wild stuff lik, saying he's stronger than lebron James, saying he's going to be in the NBA by june and every time he sees a play in the nba his reaction is always the same, "I actually did that exact play but the cameras weren't on" he also has honerdus basketball knoweldge saying really dumb but I'm sure by now you get the picture, heres where my question comes in. Do you guys think he's been serious?

    At first I thought of course not listen to what he says no way he actually believes it, hes just catting for attention and will say the wildest stuff possible, but thats until I heard him say he's hiring NBA trainers to help him train, and even when he's on others people channel he still says alot of the same stuff and all the ridiculous stuff he says is some what consistent if you watch his bskeetball 1 v1s you can see how trash he is but he still says by june he's bell in the league, and he says stuff like "bron is trash" and "Iverson is the goat" so much that I think he actually belives it,

    I just want to know what you guys think about what he says because everytime I heart it I laugh out loud cause honestly its pretty funny like the way he talks about steph and the warriors makes me laugh out loud because of how riduclous it is, I actually liek his content but the stuff he says is so ridiculous I just wanted to know what other basketball fas thought of it..

    submitted by /u/urgonnagetslapped
    [link] [comments]

    Tip didn’t show up in score summary; anyone see a basket not get credited before?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 11:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment