• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 14, 2020

    NBA 2K Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!

    NBA 2K Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!


    Looking for the MyTEAM megathread? Join r/MyTEAM, the official subreddit dedicated to NBA 2K MyTEAM!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:29 PM PDT

    Clickable link: r/MyTEAM

    Locking the comments here so no one uses this post as a megathread. If you have any question please send a message to modmail.

    submitted by /u/yyy2k
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t be the only one.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Bruh Danny green needs to chill

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Play of the Year! ��

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    Bruh wtf is this 2k

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    racism in a game ?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:32 PM PDT

    i don't understand why this has to be an issue in a game of all places.. the amount of times i've been messaged for being white or stepped on a ready game with 1 spot needed for the black teammates to step off is crazy. i hardly ever get passed the ball even tho i'm a 97 overall and average 16ppg. i have literally been in games where i don't get the ball whatsoever unless i take it and score then get like 6 points if i'm lucky. i changed my skin color to a darker tone and all of a sudden i'm getting the rock way more and scoring well into the 30s in rec. seriously what's the issue here i don't wanna blame it on racism cuz it's obviously not the case always, but it seems to be an issue genuinely about 30% of the games i play (or don't). not to mention, even when i change my skin there's so other issue about "being a light skin" i jus don't understand why it's that serious...

    submitted by /u/brockctaylor
    [link] [comments]

    No wonder why no one plays The Rec.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Why did 2K face scan make me look like Chris Smoove? �� actual picture of me for reference lol

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Finally hit Elite 2 after a month of grinding and I get no rep up animation... c’mon Ronnie.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Get out the paint bruh

    Posted: 13 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    Inappropriate name

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    My last name is Burnett, every 2k I can't make a mycareer with my last name. Burn works, Burne and any letters after that don't. So I looked up what burne meant and its ancient slang for ballsack. Come on 2k.

    submitted by /u/wackycat56
    [link] [comments]

    I wanted to know how much a 1 point increase in 3pt rating impact your chances of making your shot so I made a sheet for it by testing with HOF floor general on open shots at the 3pt line.

    Posted: 14 May 2020 01:27 AM PDT

    If anybody needs some motivation in their lives, Luka Doncic was a 70 overall in 2k17. If he can be an NBA superstar, you can do anything!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    One of the worst missed dunks I’ve encountered

    Posted: 13 May 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Is there any way to edit bench lineups in myCAREER? I’m a PG but when I’m out with the bench I’d rather play SG but idk how to do that without changing my entire roster to have me start at SG.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    For NBA games in MyCAREER

    submitted by /u/wondercin
    [link] [comments]

    What’s up with All Time Steph having no quickdraw at all?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Isn't he known for his quick release? Also GOAT shooter but only 2 HOF shooting badges smh

    submitted by /u/RustyPickaxe
    [link] [comments]

    nice. hotzones all around perimeter (rebounding wing)

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    The Ol Reverse Slam

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Why Kawhi playing hard to get?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 06:41 AM PDT

    Looks like I’m playing volleyball now

    Posted: 13 May 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    Wild Glitch...

    Posted: 13 May 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    PSA: In MyCareer NBA games, if you aren't the center or jumper you can still press Y/Triangle to win the jump ball. Tried it randomly and worked

    Posted: 13 May 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Playing Center has been so fun, 6'10 2-Way Playmaker can legit do it all! Here's a mixtape I put together.

    Posted: 13 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Finally got SS3 after 3 and a half weeks! After only Bering AS2 in February I think I came a long way. At the start of the year I didn’t think E1 was possible...soon enough that takeover booster and elite wheel spins will be mine!

    Posted: 13 May 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    Restricted free agengy glitch?

    Posted: 13 May 2020 09:35 PM PDT

    I've been doing some MyLeague rebuilds with teams like the Knicks, Timberwolves, etc. and a couple of times I've reached free agency and encountered some sort of glitch. Even though I specifically offer my own restricted FA long-term contracts, when I finish a day of offers, I am sometimes forced to "match" a one-year deal with these players and I can't do anything about it. This happens at the same time as my long-term offers suddenly disappear...

    Has anyone else encountered this glitch?

    submitted by /u/espyropo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment