• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 29, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 29, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 29, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 29, 2020

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Welcome!

    This is a daily thread for MyTEAM with hundreds, if not thousands, of comments every day and is the best place to ask questions pertaining to your cards or lineup. In addition, this thread is used for general discussion, price checks, and pull showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (ex. XB1 or PS4), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Half the park community be like

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    2K: Patches jumpshots; Me: trying every combination known to man

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Pink Diamond Paul Silas still balling at the ripe age of 75

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:03 PM PDT

    Me: the quarantine won’t last that long The quarantine:

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Me, when I get subbed out, down 7 within 1min of 3Q and re-enter at 8min down 21 at home on a winning streak.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    My coldest clip this year ��

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:15 AM PDT

    This will give nightmares. #Nba2k #MyTeam

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    Yea, the All-Star MVP Award is definitely broken.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Mean poster dunk over a huge mascot

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Finally was able to make custom jerseys in MyTeam. How did I do? This first is based on the 70’s and the second is based on the 80’s-90’s

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    What looks wrong with this picture?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    Revamped the jerseys ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Rate my build? 6’5” PG

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:12 PM PDT

    Lin evo ...

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Nothings more fun than a 6ft pure slasher

    Posted: 29 Apr 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    This offer isn’t in the VC store but shows up here

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    Question about 2k content creators expectations

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    Hey, so I've just started to watch several 2K content creators. I've watched content/streams for lots of other games, but I've seem to have noticed some "big" content creators expect there friends and what not to all put out content. I was watching a video with Tyceno and a seperate video with nadexe, and they basically were saying to some friends like hey you have to start putting out content or I can't play with you. Why is the 2K content creator scene like this? I've literally never heard a content creator say stuff like that before to friends/people they play with.

    submitted by /u/throw552away29
    [link] [comments]

    A build for rec for a new player?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm a somewhat newish player to NBA and was wanting some opinions on a build that's easier to play for the Rec, I currently play with two friends (ones a Glass Cleaning Lock, the other is a Sharp) and we tend to only play Rec, after trying around 5 builds already (still saving my VC) I'm just not liking any of them at all.

    From what I've tried I heavily dislike shooting as I can't get shot timing down with how laggy it feels (it's like the timing changes every shot), and not only that but I tend to make stupid decisions on when to shoot, attempt to bail-out and turn the ball over, so layups and dunks would be better for offense.

    The build that was closest to what I wanted was a 7'3 Paint beast, i liked the idea of posting up and pushing under then rim then slamming a dunk in someones face, but in reality I could never get any dunks to go off and pretty much every time I tried this I was too slow/clunky to do anything but get stripped or catch rebound. Also being max height/weight pushed my friend off the center position which usually put him up against sharps so he wasn't covering the paint or rebounding as well so I'd like to avoid that.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Deadscale
    [link] [comments]

    Even though I’m finally a 92 ovr I still feel like people look at me as a trash player for some reason, could it be because of my build? 2k has been really frustrating for me lately

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:03 PM PDT

    I surprised my winning opponent at the park

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Dribble moves taking you back court for a violation.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:45 PM PDT

    Has anyone tried to make a simple left or right handed crossover close to the half court line and ended up doing a behind the back, step back dribble move for a backcourt violation? I'd be in the HOF right now in my 1st season with my 2nd player if so, lol.

    submitted by /u/TrumpFollowThrough
    [link] [comments]

    Online play

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Is there a minimum download/upload speed you want to be able to play online

    submitted by /u/Jarman1632
    [link] [comments]

    Is it an Algorithm?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    It's weird how you can play a MyTeam or MyCareer game doing everything right like the previous game, but nothing is falling for a single teammate, then you restart the game, restart the game you were playing and the opposition is MUCH worse than previously playing.

    Is it just the luck of the draw in these modes? I don't play like an idiot. Played bball through college, and I understand the game with good and bad shot selection. On the shot selection note, I had a shot from the wing as a sharp PG with (if I was in the position it would be 4% covered) 45% covered, 3' away and selling out on a contest. Why is this in the game? If I'm playing on SS/HOF, I can understand that, but I'm on Allstar. I'ce always seen this as a game of runs, regardless of if you capitalize on the timeframe or not.

    submitted by /u/TrumpFollowThrough
    [link] [comments]

    MyTEAM is fun

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment