• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 21, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 21, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 21, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 21, 2020

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    wow i can’t believe i finally pulled the city celtics jersey

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Wonder why they have such a win streak

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Conventional plays weren't working , had to AND1 streetball it for an open 3.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:09 PM PDT

    My second custom team and logo, the Krakens.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:36 PM PDT

    Broadcast Director "Just show Chris Paul's ear", Cameraman "What?..." B.D. "DO AS I SAID, FRANK."

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    Are the servers down for anyone else?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    You gotta love the 2k matchmaking system.....

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    Theres nothing but Centers anymore

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    The difference between good and bad centers is IQ and a jumpshot, that's it

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    The worst rec walk on teammates

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Are the ones that come in as a group of four. 2K, just make a damn walk on that is solo queue only. God damn, how hard is it. You can have one for groups of friends that are too dogshit to play other premades and one that is for randoms ONLY.

    I don't mind facing premades, but I have a huge problem when my PG is the 5th wheel. I average 10 assists per game in rec, pass first yada yada and I am pretty much just a defensive bot when groups of terrible friends join in. I don't want to play with people that are all friends and working on badges. How fucking hard is that to understand 2K?

    When I get these imbeciles like the power forward that played point all game and turned the ball over 12 times at least give me the option to quit out. Can I see in the matchmaking who are friends? Can I see who doesn't have max badges? Can I leave when I decide it isn't worth my time playing with them? Just highlight people that joined together and let me accept it or not and play the game or leave before it starts. Tired of games where 2-4 guys that are friends are all working on badges and don't give a shit about winning or at least letting other people do something with the ball.

    Edit: I haven't played since 2k18 cause 2k19 was a shit game. I finally came back to play last month. I've played every year since 2k12 and have had an 80+ win % in park since 2k17. All of my old friends are squadded up or playing at off times that don't align with my schedule.

    submitted by /u/Avalanche31
    [link] [comments]

    played russell westbrook the other day, for some reason that man plays center

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Day One Pippen Build

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    Since the servers are down, I thought, “Why not?” Playing this on my 360

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    2k really did me dirty with this face scan tho

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    2K20 MyTeam Talks - New Historic Spotlight Sim Challenges

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    2K20 MyTeam Talks - New Historic Spotlight Sim Challenges

    Welcome to a MyTEAM Talks thread. These are mod-approved discussion threads for major MyTEAM news and updates.

    https://preview.redd.it/tbna7haj71u41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=768f6a2d9abd77e9eb0202944d298f392b96c567

    New Cards: 2KMTC (Click for Stats)

    PLAYERS OVR+TIER
    Hakeem Olajuwon GO - Set Reward
    Chris Mullin GO - West Reward
    Gilbert Arenas GO - East Reward

    Challenge details will be added.

    submitted by /u/Habo2K
    [link] [comments]

    Every...single...time

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have boosts in Neighboorhood cost 0VC sometimes?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    As per the title.

    Its never happened to me, but a friend has noticed that about once a week he is able to place 10x jumpshot boost packs in his cart then when he goes to checkout the cart cost is 0VC. So he just loads up on 100 jumpshot boosts for no cost, I check myself every time and have never had this occur.

    Anyone else seen this? I have found zero info searching anywhere for this.

    submitted by /u/KaiserWilhelmll
    [link] [comments]

    This was 100% smothered, and #50 doesn't even have any defensive badges. Interior defense is completely ridiculous this year

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Never played 2k but starting with '20

    Posted: 21 Apr 2020 12:35 AM PDT

    Who should I pick my starter pack I got D Rose, Tracy Mcgrady, Vince Carter , Dirk Nowitzki, and Hakkeem Olajuwon but there is a lot of confusing things, I'm not exactly an expert on basketball I know the lakers/raiders are best teams in the game that's just what I heard but what about lesser known players? Also whats the best way to practice offline without being spoonfed

    submitted by /u/dannydarko363636
    [link] [comments]

    Badges in 2K21

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    I'm really tired if badges not showing up when they're being used, and they definitely need to fix this.

    Examples are dimer, slithery finisher, tireless defender, I just want a badge to pop up when I use it. Don't know why some badges are like this in the first place.

    submitted by /u/AFB27
    [link] [comments]

    Vince Carter - G League MVP at Age 43

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:46 PM PDT

    Daily bonus is at 10 assists and 10 rebounds and i did 34p 10a 14r... so where is my DB of 2k vc?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Got my first ever grab block with 6’5” two-way slashing playmaker

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment