• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 19, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 19, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 19, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 19, 2020

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    2k I need to know, is this man I’m about to draft a good finisher or not

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    A double-double is a double-double.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:01 AM PDT

    When you go undefeated to 5 ball drops hoping to get Opal T-Mac

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Feeding a random at the end of a game be like...

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    "x" really be a good option instead of icon sometimes... lol

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    Threw an oop from the logo and made a 3 instead

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    The stepback god Jeremy Lin!

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Ummm.....what just happened

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    this dunk is crazy lmao

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I only lag in 2k, and it's pissing me off.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    The experience is literally unplayable, plus I can't find any fix or solution. I lag soo much, it's like my network is getting fcking DDos attacked or some shit man. I don't lag in any other game, its definitely not my connection issues because I play on wired with 50 Mbps, with barely any other devices connected to my network, I also portforward! I bought this game on sale, only for playing online but I can't, it's so disappointing and frustrating. I can't even get help from 2k support, sony or amazon web services.

    submitted by /u/JaydenD25
    [link] [comments]

    someone tell me how I did this

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:11 AM PDT

    Is my build good?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    A new players review on Court Conquerer.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    This is my first 2k, and I've been playing for a month and I'm already a 92 overall. I thought I'd give my review to the Court Conquerer event.

    I thought it was great. I loved how I wasn't playing against sweaty 99 shooting glocks and instead fairly easy AI. The reward was awesome, and it only took 3 hours total for me. Really, the only flaw was having to restart your game to redeem your prize.

    submitted by /u/OldManJulian
    [link] [comments]

    Bruh passing don't work

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    X is the button to pass? Good, I got a guy next to me wide open. I think I'll pass it to him. X is pass. So I'll push x. It passes to the guy under the basket with 4 defenders between me and him. Bruh something wrong with this game. My post must contain flair

    submitted by /u/joethebadguy
    [link] [comments]

    found this extremely handy shot creator tutorial

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    I’ve never gone from feeling 100 to 0 on a play so quickly

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    My pull on Single Player TTO on only my 20th ever win (did I get really lucky or no?)

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    Question for all of the screen cheesers out there

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:58 PM PDT

    Honest question, how is it even fun for you to play that way? You're playing a mode that's intentionally arcadey and allows you to do crazy dunks/oops/passes etc but you'd rather spend every single possession running back and forth around a screen until the guy guarding you inevitably gets caught or runs out of stamina so you can jack a 3? I don't get how that is fun at all.

    And especially so for the 3rd guy that literally spends the entire game standing in the corner doing nothing, I can't imagine it's very fun to be you.

    I think the answer is that some of you care way too much about your rep and your win%, but please feel free to provide other reasons.

    submitted by /u/masingo13
    [link] [comments]

    PBP tech is amazing

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    I'm new to NBA 2K and started playing when it came to game pass. I've been playing sports games for awhile, but the play-by-play/voice technology in this game is outstanding. Of course some part are repetitive, but the overall ability to follow the game with multiple talent has blown me away.

    submitted by /u/Lpreddit
    [link] [comments]

    damn 2K, this how you do me?

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    Got screwed by event ending for trivia

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    How bad does 2k have to be to give an announcement that an event ends while trivia is going on?

    submitted by /u/TheFestusEzeli
    [link] [comments]

    Ethernet cable is the solution for laggy park and rec

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    I just got one today and it's almost Smooth as mycareer now.

    submitted by /u/ndodjeu
    [link] [comments]

    rec matchmaking issue

    Posted: 19 Apr 2020 12:45 AM PDT

    i am a 97 overall and i joined a rec game solo and my team average was an 88.. 2 players under 85.. i thought this wasnt supposed to happen.. we played a 95 overall team, got demolished.. didnt even score over 10 points in any quarter

    submitted by /u/ianhaf
    [link] [comments]

    What in the world is happening.

    Posted: 18 Apr 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment