• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 16, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 16, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 16, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - April 16, 2020

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    How do I ask for lineup suggestions?

    Display your lineup using a site like 2KMTC or take an in-game screenshot and upload it to Imgur.

    Along with the link to your lineup, include your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), MT available to spend, and questions you have. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Wiki:

    Useful Sites:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    BIG UPDATE on 2KRatings.com

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    BIG UPDATE on 2KRatings.com

    Spent some time to improve the site during this lockdown (because I can't ride my motorcycle LOL) and finally launched the new version of 2K Ratings today.

    What's New?

    All players' Attributes (NBA + WNBA) with Radar Chart

    Radar Chart

    Attributes

    2K Ratings Over the Years of ACTIVE players - 2K18, 2K19, 2K20 were FINAL ratings, PRIOR were LAUNCH Ratings

    2K Ratings Over the Years

    Teams' Average OVR, OFF, and DEF - the Average of Top 8 Players' Overall, Offensive, and Defensive Attributes are shown. I've decided not to include all players because end bench players pull down the numbers so low (like in the 60s).

    Teams Average OVR, OFF, and DEF

    Rankings by ACTIVE Players' Position, Attribute, Nationality, Height, Draft Class (including Undrafted), All-Time Players' Accolades (ie. All-Star Appearances, Rings, MVP, etc)

    All-Star Game Appearances Rankings

    ACTIVE Players' basic info - age, years in the league, college, salary, height/weight conversions

    Basic Info

    Short Descrption

    Missing Players and Injured List

    Missing Players List (Play Now Mode)

    In progress: Compare Players function (currently HIDDEN) like this one

    Player Comparison Function (Sample)

    Sorting: How players are sorted: Overall>Potential>Intangibles>Name

    Initially, it was Overall > Total Attributes - but this consumes too much resource on my server thus using the other one instead

    Sorting: Overall>Potential>Intangibles>Name

    I developed the website alone so if there are errors, bugs or essential content missing, please be nice to me. ;)

    If you like my work, show me your support by following at 2K Ratings on Twitter. All your suggestions are welcome!

    Edit: Formatting

    submitted by /u/CupWithTheIce
    [link] [comments]

    Reporter:"You looked like a freak of nature out there tonight, how do you do it?"

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Took me ages but I finally created a custom uniform I really like

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Had to finish Kobe’s last game off right

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Che is a d*ck.. Poor D.Rose...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a PS4 download for these black laker jerseys?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Please reconnect Xbox One controller

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Nike Air pack 1 (really just air maxes and a mag).

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:06 PM PDT

    Hardest flex of all time

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    got reminded today of my first and last face scan attempt

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    Me in every team chat

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    It’s the guy from 2k19

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    When you outplay someone with the same arch as you

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    First GO pull, probably my last good pull for the year.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    took away my heat check packs, can’t have anything in detroit ��

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Token Locker Code - Use this code for a chance at 50 Tokens. Available for one week.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Things I've learned after playing with a 5'7" MyPlayer...

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    • It's super hard to move around off-ball offense and defense. When you're minimum height, you get caught up in traffic everywhere. You would think being tiny would help you navigate through bodies easier, but not in 2K's world.

    • Stamina drains ridiculously fast. For some reason you can hold sprint the entire game as a Big and never get tired, but do one dribble move with the midget and it's a Gatorade logo for you.

    • Layups hit the bottom of the rim regularly. Lob passes fly off the screen even though I have 90+ passing and the Lob City Passer badge. For some reason ball physics are glitchy for the tiny player.

    • Dunk physics are glitchy too as the tiny player just floats in the air until he touches rim.

    • It's impossible to get decent strength as a mini-me player. I guess in 2K's world, short people can't be strong.

    Conclusion: there's no real benefit to making your player minimum height unless you want a more challenging experience.

    submitted by /u/fishgats
    [link] [comments]

    The hairstyle options in MyCareer are really disappointing

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Coming in and seeing 50+ hairstyles with the ability to customize length/fade/etc. I was so excited for the hair options. I love customizing my various MyPlayers and giving them their own unique look and personality. But it ended up leaving a lot to be desired...

    First off, there are a ton of great hairstyles that are in the game but for some reason aren't available for your MyPlayer. The biggest one is dreads. I have dreads IRL (mine look like Ja Morant or current D Rose) and I was really excited to make my player look exactly like me. For some reason they don't have the hair styles that were present in previous games and are used by other players in the game.

    Another big one is curly hair; I wanted to give another player hair like Pat Mahomes. I know the mop might not be super attractive to some but Jaxson Hayes has that same hairstyle so I figured it would be available in MyCareer... wrong. The only curly hair available is this weird curly fade that looks decent but not what I wanted..

    It's so weird, they have like 20 different bald fades and all the old man hair styles but they can't feature some of the best looking and popular hair styles in the game.

    My second huge pet peeve was with the color. Why are we literally not allowed to use any of the colors that were available in previous games? In earlier 2K I would play around with it like I was Dennis Rodman, it was so much fun switching between fun colors whenever I wanted. This year literally the only color available that isn't black/brown/blonde is orange. (I know it says "red", but it looks so fucking awful I can't describe it as red at all)

    Maybe it's a small thing to the rest of y'all, but being able to customize my appearance and create the players I wanted was a huge thing in MyCareer that I really loved. I was disappointed with the options in this game to change your appearance. I hope they are able to fix it.

    submitted by /u/brownjesus__
    [link] [comments]

    Don't guard a slasher that way

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    Longest Contact Dunk Animation Ever?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    range extender green window

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 11:16 PM PDT

    Does range extender raise your green window the higher you make it

    submitted by /u/Adrihimi
    [link] [comments]

    Lil dunk from the free throw

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:36 AM PDT

    When you can't get a haircut in real life

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Dear god do I love contact dunks.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    My top 3 favorite jumpshots.

    Posted: 15 Apr 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    I've was struggling on which jumpshots would be good for me, and after intense research I found my top 3 jumpshots. THEY ARE ALL RECOMENDED HOF QD FOR ALL: 1. Quick and big green window - base 98, release 1: Rudy gay, release 2: kobe Bryant, blend :50/50

    1. Slow but consistent- base 28, release 1: ray Allen, release 2: trey burke, blend: 78/22

      1. Moderate speed and hits tons of whites- base 38, release 1 : release 60, release 2: release 41, blend: 50/50 I hope this helped :)
    submitted by /u/carlos23aoz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment