• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 5, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 05, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 05, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 05, 2020

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 09:05 PM PST

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice megathread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Should I Keep/Sell?, Player Price Questions, etc.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information: Platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), Current Team, and MT Available to Spend. You can use a site like 2KMTCentral to easily display your current team. The more info you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Limited Galaxy Opal Kobe

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:31 AM PST

    About missing shots (difference between a good and bad player)

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Everyone misses shots. It happens. I've seen really good shooters go 0/5 or worse (in park), but the difference between a good and bad player is how much it effects them mentally.

    A bad player will stop playing defense. They'll sulk and refuse to even run down the court. A good player will still lock up, still get back and still not hesitate when they're open.

    I could care less if you miss an open shot. I get super heated when you let it effect your defense.

    Chances are your going to play hundreds if not thousands of games. If you're going to get pissy over a bad offensive performance so much that you're willing to just throw in the towel after a couple of misses then you're probably not a very competitive person to begin with.

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    All-Nets (update) ��

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:55 PM PST

    FML

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:22 PM PST

    2K20 is coming to Game Pass tomorrow

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PST

    This is Timmy. Timmy likes pretending to be a penguin.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Has anyone’s phone fell out yet?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:49 AM PST

    Since we all play with our phones in our pockets. There should be animations where it pops out. And dude picks it up after the shot or foul, to check to see if it cracked.

    submitted by /u/LightSkinKen
    [link] [comments]

    Sg-pf left early and center couldn’t hit water at the beach. the fact that you get punished for this is bs when it was practically 1v5

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Jeopardy with 2k logic: “You have a contested layup, or a wide open teammate in the corner, what should you do?”

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 07:57 PM PST

    James Harden Build finally maxed

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:38 AM PST

    What difficulty are the Myplayer Nation games ? My Mavs just beat the Pelicans 72 - 71 on my last second shot! Closest I've gotten to a Buzzer Beater win !

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 10:14 PM PST

    Slippery off ball leads to easy 3

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Just played with a guy who complained all game while refusing to guard his man because he could shoot

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:25 PM PST

    I just don't understand people man lol. Hes playing center, sees the other big can shoot and immediately starts saying "im not guarding this man". Long story short we lose by 5 or so and the shooter had 31/18. What's the matter with people? It's walk on. Guard your man. What kind of person just refuses to play defense because the archetype can shoot lol

    Clearly had anger issues and no joke, started saying he was having an asthma attack part way through ranting lmao. Crazy

    submitted by /u/TreChomes
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot I had to inbound the ball

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Zone

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 03:01 AM PST

    What are you suppose to do against the teams that bring 4 locks into rec and run a 3-2 zone. Every single pass someone flys in and steals it. Make matters worse they all can shoot on offense so they play a 5 out half court offense. What are some solutions to counter these teams.

    submitted by /u/mikesmith204
    [link] [comments]

    Hey i'm wondering if anyone can help. (shooting)

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 02:50 AM PST

    (im sorry it might be a bit long post i just want to give some context)

    So i'm new to the 2K games i played a little of older games round friends houses, but 2k20 was on sale so i thought i would pick it up. i'm only playing the mycareer part and some of the neighborhood park, my question is how do i get better at shooting? (i di go to my court and practice and i seem to hit most throws fine)but in game/park i can hit most layups fine and some key throws/free throws. but any 3 pointer or anything i cant seem to get and then the rank goes from like B-/C to a D, i'm slowly upgrading my player, my problem is im visually impaired (i can see out my left eye ok its just difficult to play games) and i cant always see the shoot metre thing so i go by when the controller vibrates, I tend to keep missing shots, is it because im late on the metre? and i did try playing on the parks but i noticed that pros/elites basically just wanted to play with rookies so they could boost or obliterate scores like 20 to 2 points, ive managed to keep playing and got to rookie III.

    I would appreciate any help or tips that could help me get better at the game, i really am enjoying playing now i have the hang of it.

    submitted by /u/its_megan_c
    [link] [comments]

    This game is worst than crack

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:49 AM PST

    I've always been a casual 2k player and more of a MLB The Show all year long kinda guy. But damn I would be lying if I didn't see say this thing clicked with me.

    I've always played the franchise mode exclusively and some online:.. but never really got into mycareer and did so out of curiosity this time.

    Scanned my real face in and my god this is it. I know people have lots of issues with it... but I'm having fun with the RPG like elements, leveling up my build, buying clothes, tattoos... etc and playing the Rec a lot.

    Never been the one to buy 2k right after it comes out... safe to say... I'll be buying the next game day one.

    submitted by /u/berenjenaa
    [link] [comments]

    Hop Step Dunks

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PST

    I've been thinking, and I can't remember the last time I saw a hop step dunk in real life. Why are they so goddamn effortless and overpowered? It honestly feels so arcadey when you can just breeze right though someone with a hop step and immediately jump 40" and dunk the ball. When I search YouTube for hopstep dunks, literally, not exaggerating, I found 1 non-2k result.

    submitted by /u/x_Trip
    [link] [comments]

    Why did 2k decide to give guards so much stamina?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 08:11 PM PST

    As a big it's ridiculous to watch my guards try and defend another guard who does nothing but dribble moves for 15-20 seconds until he finally gets around them.

    2k (in my opinion) made a really senseless mistake when they decided to make breaking ankles take forever and give guards the stamina to continuously try all shot clock.

    Used to be that you made a move, maybe two and you got the break if you were good enough. Otherwise your energy was depleted. Kind of like how it works in real life. But now they can just go all day long. I don't get it. Where's the realism in that? Is it because youtubers have to be able to make highlight reels? Is that the only crowd this game caters to because they realize they can't make a good game anymore and the marketing and endorsements from those cheesers are the only thing keeping them so popular?

    submitted by /u/mkzphreakk
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on the 5 foot 7 "playmaking sharp"? Its an experiment, check the comments for info on this build.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:14 AM PST

    Sock Color Problem

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 01:12 AM PST

    Sorry I'm late to what looks like was a problem around launch but I barely got 2k20 and I'm wondering if it's something I'm doing wrong at this point. When I'm creating a custom uniform in myleague or wherever the sock and accessories on the alt unis start that awful blue regardless of what my team's colors are or what colors the jersey itself or the neck and shoulder parts are. I have legit take pills for OCD (not as bad as when I was kid but whatever) and this frustrates me to the point of turning the game off. What's worse is even when I download another uniform set that has similar colors I'm looking for and the socks are fixed when I go in game the socks are that white and lighter black color. So even if I get the colors I want on the damn things even I try to use the uniforms I get wrong sock colors anyways. This honestly frustrates me, again mild OCD, that I can't even play the game. I've googled this but received results from around launch and typically just for MyTeam instead of MyLeague (really don't one if there's a difference there or not), so I figured I'd try here. Am I doing something wrong? I have reached out to 2k as well like a month ago when I first got the game but received no reply. Help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Key_Search
    [link] [comments]

    2k20 Mobile android

    Posted: 05 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PST

    Hi can i still get this game on android. as whenever i go to the online google playstore it says app not found. also how much is it. thanks

    submitted by /u/docjohn123
    [link] [comments]

    Poole... wyd?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2020 04:29 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment