• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 26, 2020

    NBA 2K MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 26, 2020


    MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice - March 26, 2020

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    This is the MyTEAM General Discussion & Advice thread.

    All of the following belong here: General Discussion, Lineup Suggestions, Keep/Sell?, Price Checks, and Pull Showoffs.

    If you are asking for advice, include the following information your platform (XB1/PS4/PC/NSW/Stadia), current team, and MT available to spend. The more information you include, the easier it is for others to help you.

    Here are some helpful links:

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    quarantine got me bored

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    “Stolen by James, lobs to Wade, back to JAMES!!!!” Perfect play by play call

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    Diamond Ben Simmons jumped over diamond Fred Vanvleet

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    I Hit SS2 ����, First 2K I’ve played since 2K15 so I’m hype on my progress.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:21 PM PDT

    My 99.9 Scoring Machine

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    11-Year-Old Son Getting His 2K On

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:30 PM PDT

    Ah, thanks for the discount 2k.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    by far, one of the best games on the series on my opinion.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Follow up from the guy who knew nothing about basketball

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I just won my first 2 games in the neighbourhood, avg 10 points and 2 rebounds a game, I wouldn't of even been able to score without the help of some of the guys on this sub, I know it's not a major achievement but I just wanted to thank everyone for their help!

    submitted by /u/Swimmingdrop144
    [link] [comments]

    Pathetic behaviour in park

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    A 99 ovr squad roams around looking to play. There are 3 courts with people around/on them. 2 with 1-game-streaking squads, 1 with a bunch of random low overalls. Instead of maning up and playing against another squad, this squad runs directly toward the all-random court ... with low overalls ... Changing court doesn't help because the squad chases them down. This is the mindset of most of the squads which forces randoms to either play against squads or not play at all. Simply pathetic.

    If you're a squad, aknowledge your advantage and play vs other squads if you can. Especially when you're on your maxed out players.

    submitted by /u/offecz
    [link] [comments]

    Was Gonna Use This Montage For A Youtube Video Called “NBA2K20 If Ronnie Didn’t Lie” Where I Was Gonna Play On Different Custom Courts/ Possible Rec Center Courts. I’ve Since Scrapped The Video

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    MyCareer players will understand

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:23 AM PDT

    Best Shootings Badges?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Im a KD build w/ 30 possible shooting badges,

    rn i only have 11 earned.

    but im running, Range Extender, Quick Draw, Flexible Release,

    submitted by /u/Kanyes_BestProdigy
    [link] [comments]

    Selling cards in my collection (most opals) to open packs for fun. If there’s some cards you would want to try on NBA 2k19 but have never seen or had the chance before, get on the game and see if you can get em. Will be up for 24hrs.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    MyCourt help

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    So my mycourt speed is faster than normal and idk how to fix it so can someone tell me how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Dfue07
    [link] [comments]

    I apologize to all the slashers that I've insulted over the years. It's ever bit as fun as yall said.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    a friend of mine decided to use ‘64-‘65 bill russell in a friendly game. here is how that turned out

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    2K should have more events in the neighborhood during this social distancing period.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    They should do something similar to the holiday season when like the whole month of December basically there was something going on in the neighborhood every day. I want more 2x rep so I can finally wear a backpack like all the cool kids lol

    submitted by /u/dwunder92
    [link] [comments]

    If you win a championship but change teams do you still get a ring cutscene

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I just won't championship with the pelicans an signed with the hornets in free agency, will I still get my ring

    submitted by /u/Tico-_
    [link] [comments]

    Badge advice, what should my 7 remain shooting badges be? I also don't want HOF quickdraw as I like the timing I have right now with just gold and I don't play online

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    What do you think is the top 5 best builds in 2K20?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:29 PM PDT

    If 2K used a lobby system instead of matchmaking, Rec games would immediately balance by a considerable degree.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    If users were able to see how many PGs there are maybe there wouldn't be as many queuing up.

    Every game is 3 PGs, an SF/SG playing PF, and a random C. If people were able to see which games needed SFs or PFs, the games would start with at least a logical composition.

    Perhaps users would even stay for more than a quarter.

    submitted by /u/blimpkin
    [link] [comments]

    Magic Dwight

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 12:38 AM PDT

    Where is the double dribble?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment